3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
upumeg95 22.04.20 04:46 pm

Worth taking? Or understand and forget? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

All the toy crap, but they say that almost all fixed.
63 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nigrila 22.04.20

Do not take it. The first few hours will be interesting, then the same thing, quests and of average quality.

O
Odin1997 22.04.20

Apokalipsis113
With memory I'm right, anywhere such information is not seen, though I will not argue that it was not. Proof if not hard, preferably with the date of the news.

O
Oleg Bervinov 22.04.20

Overall, the game is not as bad as it is, it is worse than previous parts, but as a standalone game it is very personal.
That's only after the developers refused to release dlc, buy it not worth it at least in protest (unless you download), there are a bunch of story branches are simply dropped (obviously they cut to the dlc, which now will not work), will remain a sense of completion.

c
chel s pulemetom. 22.04.20

Take the original trilogy with all the DLS.

And anyway, what kind of advice like: If you have not played in the trilogy, get it up
It sounds like: If you have not tried sausage - and wet toilet paper is yum-yum.

fixed
The main problem of this game was never really in the technical plane. With bugs, lags, and bugs can live, but not with a mediocre story, characters and dialogues. If you think that these aspects are in order, then take the trouble to complete at least the first part of the trilogy. In General, to chew, what's wrong with MEA can be long, but this topic is not for that.

Can take if you like fun jester open world. But if you like fantasy, tactical gameplay or the RPG genre as a whole, here by. Or rather, straight to the original trilogy.

c

Oleg Berlinov
Oleg Berlinov wrote:
Overall, the game is not as bad as it is, it is worse than previous parts, but as a standalone game it is very personal.
Oh, if it were not for the subtitle Mass Effect, no one could even make a sound, the game would have received their 7 -7.5 points and it is fine.
But this header is and was waiting for an RPG, and not a buffoon with RPG elements.
Shits all over her from head to toe because of this. And right actually: How to get the title of the popular franchise - so that we can easily how to swing the headstock from the fan base - so it's easy and the output is - evaluate our product as an independent work.

K
Konstantin335 22.04.20

people with a machine gun.
people with a machine gun. wrote:
If you think that these aspects are in order, then take the trouble to complete at least the first part of the trilogy.
But I went through the entire trilogy, but I Andromeda liked less in previous parts. So if you like the trilogy, it does not mean that she will not like. I believe that the plot, characters and dialogue, all fine in Mass Effect Andromeda.

K
Konstantin335 22.04.20

was waiting for an RPG, and not a buffoon with RPG elements
Did the second and the third part was not sutanati with RPG elements? The first part was more an RPG, but it was also a shooter with RPG elements. In Andromeda was still more shooter than RPG and I like it.

l
lokkie 22.04.20

but not with a mediocre story, characters and dialogues.
Just passed Tom Ryder, that there is a mediocre plot, dialogue, and characters. Also feminism in all its glory. Three Chicks were all sharesale.. two of them punks.. against men and against immortal. I almost threw up, but 100% passed, if it is downloaded. It was the first and last TR I played.
A local Oberoi Andromeda its cracked up to be. Maybe IU is not your game and you have to play TR, m? )

V
Victor_Wayne 22.04.20

go ahead and play, gameplay is good, but if the muzzle of the characters don't like then surely there are some fashion fixes that are not corrected developed, and the plot, Yes, it is in all mass effects are weak, even primitive.

O
Oleg Bervinov 22.04.20

it was crap mostly for the animation and technical problems...you just remember all memusi, the blozhikah and reviews where the story was told in a nutshell, and painted on two sheets batherty about the animation entities.
I'm not saying that the problems with the RPG part was not there, but the hype train just yet drove it on the above mentioned.

R
Revivo 22.04.20

Oleg Berlinov
Animations and bugs is just the first thing that on eyes came across, so naturally, they immediately came under attack.
At the same time, issues beyond these two points, the game wagon and a small cart and here arises the main question: are you ready to spend money on so-so supremely better and weak Rpgshow or not?.

O
OldLis 22.04.20

Well you don't look at the divine trilogy and mentally to remove the prefix Mass effect, that Andromeda is a strong middling level 2012. I was very tired of big, empty locations and endless spawn the same mobs, disappointed with the fight (where we removed the function of the leadership of his party, but stuck in the throat a jetpack), primitive story, aggressive tolerastov and stupid dialogues. But if strongly not to carp and to ignore the fact that this is finally a game under the Bioware label and expect it to do more, not get bogged down in endless grinde, the game is quite chipper can play. However, once in the second passage I is not enough - the longing for these deserts to ride. Moreover, replay value is zero, it makes no sense to pass again. But once and at a discount it is recommend.

c

Victor_Wayne
Victor_Wayne wrote:
and the plot, Yes, it is in all mass effects are weak, even primitive.
Written by someone who has not played the first part.

Константин335
That these quite minor RPG parts got rid of Andromeda:
-system pragon/renegade
-roleplaying
-ANY IMPACT of YOUR ACTIONS ON SUJET GENERAL AND the FOLLOWING PART(because they will not)
-managing unit and, as a consequence, the alignment of tactics in battle
-class system

Of course, nothing has changed, the Mass Effect it was always sutanon, yeah.

Oleg Berlinov wrote:
I'm not saying that the problems with the RPG part was not there, but the hype train just yet drove it on the above mentioned.
Drove it for the animation and the Bahamas primarily because of the fact that the project 2017года is not allowed, Yes even in 2007 in the first Mass Effect looked better.
But, apart from that in bulk.

lokkie
In fairness it should be noted that from TR few expected cool characters and dialogues. But if it was called Mass Effect: Tomb Rider, then that would be another matter.

l
lokkie 22.04.20

few expected cool characters and dialogues.
But from ME expect?
And on what basis?

V
Victor_Wayne 22.04.20

Written by someone who has not played the first part.
from Baldy do not write assertions without proof, it's so childish. I the original trilogy took place a few times, first hooked up with Penny, then Tali, then Jack, and it was interesting to look at the different scenarios, and then pereproyti game several times but with all the DLS and see how they affect the key plot points and endings, and this means that there are strong side characters, interacting with them, and generally social interaction in the game universe, and variability, but does what is not the plot. + this new setting, the first truly cinematic futuristic RPG that was mesmerized by the scale and setting and unique atmosphere, with an interesting way of dialogue, again, the story here is not being. the story in massice it is trite good vs. bad, a threat to the universe if you have all these clichés seem cool, then you most likely did not penetrate or have not watched star trek, star wars, Galactica, Babylon 5, lost in space, Stargate, anime variations on the theme of cosmofon and other similar creations, you can also say you did not penetrate or have not played in Haley, old lint, versaci, etc., because they all have a lot in common, the details of the plot, interaction with the team, the variety of races, legendary famous starships, plot points moves, a set of commands, love, intrigue, betrayal, unexpected villains, cosmic evil, politics, mind control, artificial intelligence, robots, cyborgs, a complex selection of characters, and if you were familiar with all this, it would have boring back then, before the first mass effect, I think all this is so trite, that the reapers control over saranam and that reapers robots more than one, do not bring me delight, for I all of this a million times already seen, read, played and original story of massaca I do not think, and therefore strong. and strengths of massaca I cited above.

now let the arguments in favor of the fact that the plot in the first massice supercroc.

F
Filis 22.04.20

Victor_Wayne
The main argument of coolness of Massach as just that

you most likely did not penetrate or have not watched star trek, star wars, Galactica, Babylon 5, lost in space, Stargate, anime variations on the theme of cosmofon and other similar creations, you can also say you did not penetrate or have not played in Haley, old lint, versaci, etc., because they all have a lot in common, the details of the plot, interaction with the team, the variety of races, the legendary famous starships, plot points moves, a set of commands, love, intrigue, betrayal, unexpected villains, cosmic evil, politics, mind control, artificial intelligence, robots, cyborgs, a complex selection of characters
. As it is, all this was not looking\don't read a hell of a lot of people, and then we plot the ME seemed quite a cool :)
Interesting you man, Victor_Wayne, ask and then give yourself a great answer to your question, leaving the opponent no chance, except to quote yourself :)

c

Victor_Wayne
I did not say that he supercroc, but it is not primitive.
And you also brought a bunch of fiction with the same cliched plots from which Music not too different. I wanted to show that 90% of cosmogenetic is solid plates? Okay, what's next , Sherlock? It only means that the plot is not original, and not a primitive. Well, for example, there is a new sci-Fi movie where giant robotic aliens attacking the earth (Hello, music). And everyone's like: FUUUUUU, THIS is the BLUEPRINT of the WAR of the WORLDS AS CORNY. Common features can be traced IN the WHOLE space fiction - so a person thinks, but does that make it primitive? No, following the cliche makes the plot may be banal or predictable in some moments, but not primitive or simple. The plot in the first Musiche well supplied, systematically and dynamically developing. About any threat the universe the first 10 hours of speech did not go. There are RANGE-a traitor who attacked the earth colony, it is necessary to prove his guilt, to find and punish. To show that people deserve to be Spectra and in General not primitive apes. Yes, the plot has similarities with other fiction, but it does not copy the plot of the same STAR (Hello to the seventh episode). Primitive it is, for example, in the second Musiche: we Need to assemble a team and defeat SLOOOOO.

c

lokkie
Based on the fact that it's ME.
But Yes, if people watched gameplay videos (of which there were well, very little), it was not built to high expectations.

F
Filis 22.04.20

I have played so far only the demo for 10 hours and did not notice in the game is something straight awful (except the face Sarah rider, which is quite a corrected). If the game is compared to the first ME, it is quite think of anything, because Massic-1 - the best part of the trilogy in terms of science fiction.

R
Rageinside 22.04.20

Depends on your degree of gaveedra. To me personally, even with torrents too lazy to pull