3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
upumeg95 22.04.20 04:46 pm

Worth taking? Or understand and forget? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

All the toy crap, but they say that almost all fixed.
63 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Krivopalov 22.04.20

EvgenyDMT
Thin ;=D

H
Hirok 22.04.20

Andrew Krivopalov
So thin, that as much of the fat from the monitor flowed))

m
magister1 22.04.20

upumeg95
Imagine a game where everything is perfect. The plot is excellent and fresh, most importantly, without pathos. Companions all with a personal beautiful story and perfectly written dialogue. The fight will be just lovely to kill the enemies interesting, all implemented at the highest level. Each planet is unique, which has its own flora and fauna to explore. And what there optimization at all chic. So take it. I better like this game.
At the bottom in small letters
It's a pity it's not about this game.

T
ToXeNsiUs 22.04.20

Apokalipsis113 wrote:
The vast majority of problems nasosno of thumb fans suck. Well, Haight train someone very much supported for a very long time.
Carefully get to your unformed brain one simple truth: even the most hard-core, Haight unable to drown in the shit quality of the game. Andromeda is a well made game? No, it is not. For this reason, the publisher and the developer (even the publisher and developer, Carl!) more I see no reason to squeeze any of this product. Let me tell you a little secret: thanks to Amateurs sucking a brown substance like you unscrupulous figures from the world of game design, which year to roll out this hack as Andromeda. What you manage to sell it on pre-order, trying to go for the big names of the franchise and the nostalgic feelings of the fans! And just because people, to put it mildly, undemanding consumers like you a similar approach to the production of games is becoming more commonplace, and this is not good.
PS What consume is, of course, a personal matter but you do consume it on silent, not yelling on the Internet that are all fools, and you judge!

789dm789 22.04.20

Very boring game. Same enemies, the battle and the process of exploring new planets. One of the few games, removing that I rejoiced more than when it was set. Only Thorins, if you like(anything can happen) - buy it.

l
lokkie 22.04.20

ТоШка2511
You just screw all the fans гитиа5 ?
Which parafialny despondency, even compared to the 4th part. Nicho hawala millions, and even praising. ?
IU has always been to narrow connoisseurs, because it nemnojko think it is necessary. Actually the forums, ME is clearly visible. They are empty almost from the moment of exit, no discussions.
Andromeda is no exception. Yes it is technically a little faulty, but any part of ME just the same. It would be different, would have been a plus, as well as usual. The marriage in the trilogy hataki either do not know or forgot sharply ?

T
Tobius Key 22.04.20

not worth it, if only at 70% discount

K
KPAHbl4 22.04.20

lokkie
nonsense CDA shkoloty))
upumeg95
not worth taking because in addition to multiplayer ( and it probably is not a long time) developed platforms will not. in the cartoon you can run a couple of evenings and he is pretty chipper but quickly bored. so if you want to play hard - download torrent or Brutus account for free/pennies

K
Konstantin335 22.04.20

upumeg95
I liked Andromeda, a bit like the first part, only better. And take it or not for you to decide, if in doubt you pirates first download. And generally better never to rely on someone else's opinion, and try to play yourself. Despite the fact that all the game crap it you might like it, but maybe not.

B
BMW_BMW 22.04.20

It was the case did not understand why she is so loved and why it is in the tops!the conversation before the release of the Andromeda!Then somehow I forced myself to play 1-2 hours and got used to it so beginners like me I think sometime it is hard to start!I started playing with the third part first time was removed via 15 minutes of the game!Then I passed all three parts in a row!Andromeda haven't played want a video card change and then go!

A
Alex Kayfoviy 22.04.20

Here I went through half of the game and does not want to go into it, the main skills that I was interested in was pumped full, sniper, shotgun, and rifle are very powerful now, the fight itself is rather monotonous and get bored, the variety of enemies is low, the resources are, that's just where to attach them - but nowhere else, full of money, but to buy them something more interesting - nothing to buy, circle it on the map boxes with the nishtyak, to collect them you do not want, just for what?... And in the story of something that would surprise me anymore I'm not waiting. Russian voice acting in the game, you have to read, read a lot, from the top, bottom, and read often at the most inopportune moments, such as when there is a fight. But now, more and more out of games without voice acting, but the problem is that in other games it does not bother, then when the first letters are small, lines are long, and as it is quickly replaced with subtitles that you have to apply speed-reading, very uncomfortable. The only thing really in this game and has a lot of is a lot of content, the problem is that the content is uninteresting. This game is so if you don't play, you can play it, but expect it what's most interesting is not worth it.
And it can not possible because when you come the first few times in the game and everything in it is new, interesting at first, but one many times can not bother. Whether to take - no doubt because our opinions is one thing, but tastes are different people is quite another, but only take the trial version.

This is my personal opinion about the game and opinions of others may differ.

L
LightHOwUSE 22.04.20

Just download pirates and border 6 hours. And even better - to look at MEDA, those 6 hours, though not all will be so sad.

The game is a waste of time. And everyone decides - as far as the game deserves these expenses. The fact that Andromeda playable, that's a fact. But how to play it, I would a hundred times pereproshel the original trilogy, or even the Inquisition. It all smells of affectedness, a far-fetched, the idea may not bad, but the execution is lame on both legs.

Probably, for this game we need to sit down with minimal expectations. And desirable is very large, creative approach. Because if for the clumsy animation and silly conversations - you'll grow to love the characters over the tedious scenery and endless grind - strategy, nondescript ambient make out the individualism of music (that is unlikely), and for linear events, and a predictable course of history - the plot, the game can and will go.

But need it or just to have a bunch of free time to play this. So to pull a hundred hours, and not to regret that the majority has gone to the useless grind. Or did something of the above will resonate in their own imagination, because objectively - the consumer is still the...

s
scorg94 22.04.20

If you do not expect from the game which is impossible (it was better than the first trilogy, nevroyatnaya plot with lots of twists and turns and other things) - the game is pretty good. For the soul she's not picking up, not delighted, but you can play. Enough boring moments, but plenty good. The game itself is in almost all respects is not up to the original trilogy, but not as bad as she scolded. Moreover, it is on the torrents, so you have nothing to lose.

l
legusor 22.04.20

to understand and forget.
I made the mistake of buying that shit. the game is absolutely empty: the ultimate unification of everything in a compartment with wooden characters, no RPG and no plot.

M
MStanislaV 22.04.20

upumeg95
Take it!... if you like:
The universe of Mass effect
Very beautiful space
Fiction
The study of the planets and journey for him
Shooting with a fast movement and evasion
P. S. the Game in 30-40 hours is a bit similar if you complete all side quests, but no one stops to take breaks. For half the price and all the fixes fit the game.

w
winni madison 22.04.20

upumeg95
Yes, just download the Repack,if you like it you buy it and don't listen to no one(people are all different,so the tastes, too)

O
Odin1997 22.04.20

Apokalipsis113
One problem hardly where go - will not be story DLC and the production of new parts frozen.
At the time, liked the game, but after the application freeze and additions - I don't want to go.
To take only for the discount, He took pre - order- most of these errors I will try not to do for participate in betatest for the money do not intend to.

I
Ivasik 22.04.20

upumeg95
If you're gonna say to yourself - this game is made by an inexperienced team, using motives of the trilogy of ME, like an attempt to sozdati something digestible, that can win a game on the principle of started - abandoned - continued - abandoned - continued - ... and so on.

If you've heard the cries of developers before the release of the game and decided that she superolateral sequel trilogy ME - it is better not to play it.

P
Podvipodvertov 22.04.20

Watching that game waiting. I like the game, already 170 hours willfully and completed a total of 60% somewhere. If you like space, stars, fantasy, and all more or less connected with it, then you can play.
In any case, playing the Inquisition I'm 80 hours of gameplay was already annoyed that why is still not as final does not occur, and there are already 170 hours and normally play tight and do not annoying me. However breaks do for a week or two, for playing in that another thread, pass, and then back to Andromeda returned.

A
Apokalipsis113 22.04.20

Odin1997
One problem hardly where go - will not be story DLC and the production of new parts frozen.
At the time, liked the game, but after the application freeze and additions - I don't want to go.
Go to the doctor, you have a problem with memory. About the lack of dlc and release the game as a whole without cutting it into Supplement mentioned for half a year before release because the previous couple of parts had to collect from the dlc like a puzzle.