3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Tkachenko 22.04.20 04:54 pm

Finding son (The Forest)

Somebody wrote where there is a son, survive day 23 and not found, where is he?
49 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roland Malone 22.04.20

Say he's in a cave near the beach (you have to pass several levels with mutants), but I haven't checked... :)

g
green03rus 22.04.20

Write what it is on the neighboring island where the mountain is, and when you add this island we will find there.

V
Vinderlog 22.04.20

Goes the view and perhaps it is the words of developers that actually he has lost his son before the plane, and the plane it was a dream. Like in the movies... he's a tragedy, he got on the island... imagined that her son is alive... it was stolen from the natives... and something like this. Do not be surprised that the natives themselves it is his fantasy and in fits he fought with other survivors from the plane.

B
Brock Samson 22.04.20

great idea )

N
NTrojan 22.04.20

Vinderlog
The developers would not disclose such details of the plot, the intrigue, at least until the release version))
Son, I think soon we look, yet the main objective of gg - alpha test)))

E
Eenoot 22.04.20

Vinderlog
Goes the view and perhaps it is the words of developers that actually he has lost his son before the plane, and the plane it was a dream. Like in the movies... he's a tragedy, he got on the island... imagined that her son is alive... it was stolen from the natives... and something like this. Do not be surprised that the natives themselves it is his fantasy and in fits he fought with other survivors from the plane.
Do not you guys own imagination!

V
Vinderlog 22.04.20

Eenoot
Hmmm... I should write a book)

NTrojan
I'm not saying that this is exactly the words of developers... but something I read somewhere and it mentioned that it is their words... so I decided that this is so.

N
NTrojan 22.04.20

Vinderlog
Of course, I highly doubt this scenario, but there is one oddity - when GG comes to life on the island is already full of dead passengers and judging by their place of residence, it is clear that they are on the island for more than one day, someone me as proof that these people are passengers in finding these bodies appears found so many of the 130 passengers on the plane, tobish those long-dead people in the tents began to rot the corpses in the caves - all the passengers, so they stayed there at least 5 days, and what comes out? He had lain unconscious for 5 days or even more? As that is unlikely, well, maybe it's for reality who knows))

V
Vinderlog 22.04.20

NTrojan
This is all the glitches) and bodies actually present) :D We all think)
I understand that version is unlikely... but in games like to shove an unexpected twist) and I will insist on it) as they say... and all of a sudden =)

P
Pochetnyy oldfag PG 22.04.20

So the son died. When the aborigine raised his blood there was.

T
Ty4_ko 22.04.20

blood was not :)
But the son to save, we're hardly going to release, why eating the right people? To heeeeeeell! But if we expect version NTrojan they are for this time son ate!!! :)))

T
Ty4_ko 22.04.20

And why does everyone think this is his son?! can nephew like in Watch_dogs?

V
Vinderlog 22.04.20

Ty4_ko
what's the difference? that's not the point, but the fact that we had some close child... a son or nephew... or even a younger brother.. .nobody cares.

l
lalab 22.04.20

I just do not understand one thing, when in the beginning flying in the aircraft around the no people - just Trustee chair, then again, you and 130 passengers!!

K
Kind_Stone 22.04.20

lalab
They can extend the scene on the plane, make a normal cut of plot and gameplay to the release... =)

I
ILYA423 22.04.20

Ty4_ko
With child not enough meat , most likely they took him away to be raised in his tribe.

N
NTrojan 22.04.20

lalab
Here here I already talked about this in another thread and got the same answer))
ILYA423
I already imagine the scene where he finds the boy in the cave, puts his hand on the shoulder, and the boy turns to face him with a pale face, sharp teeth and somebody's finger in your mouth:)

K
Krysik01 22.04.20

ILYA423
I think so too)))

A
Alec Says 22.04.20

now let's run through the island to escape from the black fog in search of his son )

N
NTrojan 22.04.20

GillianSeed
From the Black haze* and in search of Jacob))