3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Tkachenko 22.04.20 04:54 pm

Finding son (The Forest)

Somebody wrote where there is a son, survive day 23 and not found, where is he?
49 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexkroot 22.04.20

I read somewhere that you need to find the black boxes, then sepastia with food and medicines, still need to find all the passengers of the plane and then find the son I have already done except that found her son and I have 14 level and still need to figure out where the monsters came from when I went far into the depths of the cave, I found the miners I wonder what that means?
Here all jobs
Amazing and incredible, pagasa and alluring universe, The Forest gives many mysteries. But the biggest mystery is how and where to find the son who aboriginal claimed in the eyes of the main character in the beginning of the game? From the developers of the information on this subject is quite scarce, the leash knows what the plot of the game is, and the ending is the same. But votka how much time will it pass, what to do and execute to get closer to the finale remains a mystery.

It is known that at the moment none of the players son't found, and saw the coveted final credits.

And yet the developers are silent, the community makes its own assumptions. Here are some of them that seemed most interesting to our newsroom:

"we need to find all passengers and dismember them"
"we need to find the plane's black box to figure out what happened, collect the missing parts and repairing the radio Siswati save"
"Looking for a son, having found him building a large boat or raft, stored food of a certain number (like Kraft), drugs and weapons and swim off the island"
"To finish the game you need not only to find the son, and to investigate where did these mutants in the caves"
"There's no punchline, the character will grow old and die

N
Nikita Bari 22.04.20

Need to buy the sequel already there, they are smart!and developed aborigeny but there is a cheat to write in chat 00000000g1

E
Evgenichl 22.04.20

Exploring caves in the game, you can find children's drawings, which confirms that his son is alive. You can also find the map pieces, I have collected 2 pieces. Although climbed the 3 caves.

M
Mr.Mrak98 22.04.20

Alkatras62rus
In General, the movie shutter Island, where he crushes the passengers, and the son is his imagination after some kind of psychological trauma

M
Mr.Mrak98 22.04.20

Evgenichl
Tell me, and you on the yacht found the photo?

D
Daniil_Vi 22.04.20

Evgenichl
3 caves? they have more than 7....

T
Timofey Nikulichev 22.04.20

Hello, I have a problem, I played somewhere in the hour, the strangeness was not missions and other things, but when I saved and loaded the saved game, then I for some reason stopped working all buttons except walk and jump(w,s,a,d,s) in the inventory to open, that would be the axe to get the main tent with a fire and the way the buttons work, for example I can pick up a rock, a branch, but to open the book or survival gear that would get the ax, it doesn't work! Help who can!

D
Dendy_8bit 22.04.20

People, son, we can't find the game in alpha. While that is freeplay with elements of horror. There is a plot but not modified, developed updates the game very often and it was good. One thing is clear in the alpha, there is no son and the full story of the year in the same 17 game will be in the full version and possibly multi-platform so what are waiting for!

l
lllppp 22.04.20

Don't know if this is still true, but I found it. Game version 0.66
In General, Yes, when you get the bottom of the canyon, where the helicopter is broken. There is little unique here and dive there will be a small hole in the ground, I should say without scuba gear there is nothing to do. Here there begins the real ending video experience. Put a couple of screenshots. The labels do not pay attention just zaskrinil in the first place, And by the way I forgot to say, there will continue to be the door, need the key card, I don't know where found it was just me. Where it was caught and not noticed.