3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Tkachenko 22.04.20 04:54 pm

Finding son (The Forest)

Somebody wrote where there is a son, survive day 23 and not found, where is he?
49 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mogushyachiys 22.04.20

NTrojan
After that, most likely, the father will die of a heart attack.... Either my son will have a father. The leader of some cannibals... Then you start a fight, and he will kill the son, but then....
-Dad, dad! Get up! We have already arrived.
-Oh, son, how I've missed you...

N
NTrojan 22.04.20

MouseKeys
an interesting option for the film, action, or adventure, well at least for a linear RPG-shooter, which is more action than RPG, but here we have world and tell players at the end - you all built for nothing, you know it was all a glitch, the whole crafted world its laws, no it would be like that too simple for several tens of hours that players on average spend over a game, but the film on an hour and a half or two, or play 8 hours on with this story it would go))

S
SnazzyMother 22.04.20

The player can permanently live on the island, to sleep there and starve in your dream/imagination?

It's smacks of some Beginning. Beta adds DiCaprio and a company with instruments that fly with us on the plane, yeah.

N
NTrojan 22.04.20

SnazzyMother
And at the end of the game will give the Oscar! (or give? DiCaprio also)

J
Jra_alien 22.04.20

He said the cave there are a lot of monsters in the leader of the cannibals
P. S He didn't find but read about it

s
sector1111 22.04.20

Jra_alien
proof text, where we read

N
NTrojan 22.04.20

sector1111
Yes, this is not true, such conversations go with the release of version 0.01 of the game, I'll tell you when it will be possible to find the son - when the list of changes in the next patch will be written - added the plot or added the ability to find the son, etc.

G
Greshnik5126 22.04.20

Eenoot
it's from the movie

r
russeljoke 22.04.20

No one is surprised that when the plane is empty? And after dropping one flight attendant with a hatchet in the back lying?
Solerno then in the cave we find the dead passengers and cut the counter is there something like about 130. Where were they during the flight?

q
qfb 22.04.20

russeljoke
well, it is clear that in the toilet, but in General acute and have a boat and tent MB is not the passengers of that plane at all

s
slender535 22.04.20

by the way his name is Timmy the patch 0.0.1 b read

N
Nicklaus 22.04.20

Still will be interesting what will happen next how will he find his son?

A
Alkatras62rus 22.04.20

People as far as I understood this task as find son game is not intended, as the son of the character, it seems not. At first we see only a dream in which the boy represents the hero's desire to have a family. Actually the main character instead of the family went to career. He plays tennis. That is why in many cases, we find tennis balls. Somewhere in the South of the island there is a large settlement where the members of the tennis team of the hero disfigured. What is the true meaning of the game is not yet known since it is only alpha but it is already clear that I don't expect the plot to be so simple. This information I read in the explanation of the plot of the game. I do not know how true is it, but in the cave there is no baby.( personally checked)

A
Alkatras62rus 22.04.20

By the way in this village and is a sacrificial tree, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe there is some hints in the son( if he really is).

P
PRIVA 22.04.20

After the story, the plane shot down by the Ukrainian military, the son becomes the principal native and tries to destroy his father so he didn't hang out on the island with him. :)

N
NTrojan 22.04.20

Alkatras62rus
The developers did not have time to give comments about the game and story, including which indirectly, directly where it should - in the full version you will need to build a raft to move to the big island and there to look for her son (not to find, and look, maybe they came up with something interesting) to understand what this island really is and what all it occurs, it will be necessary to explore the world that they had a view of this is not clear (notes and documents or some things become clear after the passage of some caves?) Yes, and they did not try to explain. The Pro version is all a dream, it's crazy, he's crazy, and so forth, this version was born in the mind of the player, the dreamer, and any facts not supported by, the same tennis accessories can be just the fault of the developers, or the plane was traveling tennis players, or the plane was carrying a variety of goods in addition to passengers, including tennis balls and rackets. Well nowhere, just nowhere to invent what is not there, humble has finally with the plot of the story - HE crashed on an unknown island of humanity with strange creatures, all the passengers are dead, his son is missing and he's trying to understand what is happening, surely such a plot is simple or not interesting???

B
BoBiK91 22.04.20

"we need to find all passengers and dismember them"
"we need to find the plane's black box to figure out what happened, collect the missing parts and repairing the radio Siswati save"
"Looking for a son, having found him building a large boat or raft, stored food of a certain number (like Kraft), drugs and weapons and swim off the island"
"To finish the game you need not only to find the son, and to investigate where did these mutants in the caves"
"There's no punchline, the character will grow old and die"

B
BoBiK91 22.04.20

I didn't write that I found on some site like http://theforest-wiki.ru/gde-najti-syna-ili-kak-zakonchitsya-igra here

N
NTrojan 22.04.20

BoBiK91
The last phrase as it is not clear - if the character is sailing with his son off this damn island then it is the ending and in addition is not clear how to technically implement the finding of the son, t e - we find it and then build the raft, the question is where is he all this time while we build the raft will be located? More questions - why dismember the corpses? as a person without special training ( such as need and have a it is not all those experts) being on a desert island will be able to decipher the black box?

V
VILKA AD 22.04.20

it is possible to find the tapes, I think in one of the updates they will be written any notes or history of the survivors who were here before us) and right now there's just music, which by the way attracts aborigenov, but only if to be near them.