3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 22.04.20 04:55 pm

How do you respond to people who ask "Why do you play?"?

Be it a friend, relative, any dick-with-mountains, knowing that I intensively play video games, is committed to, best to ask in the worst - to saponite my passion.
And you meet these bidloman that all day, turning on a radio, Pirat in TV and sitting on social networking sites instead of trying to learn new things, to create endless worlds and overcome challenges?
(any network nerds don't count, it's better to watch TV).
130 Comments
Sort by:
d
den_v_d 22.04.20

and now imagine - I was 41. the latest acquisition - the Witcher the third. before GTA 5.
sometimes, as in the good old days pereprohozhu Cursed land(seven times already in 15 years this game).
Wife sometimes Echenique, but mostly sympathetic (I'm her interests do not criticize),
son with me at the monitor hangs (he plays minecraft).
I think I'll be flexing 60. it would be in that.

r
rPeBoJL 22.04.20

a reasonable man will conclude and say nothing or let the polite/sarcastic comment. and idiots to explain - not to respect themselves. and the empty idea... show that you, unlike the questioner not trash garden. let me feel the inferiority of his existence... ))

F
FiveBomb 22.04.20

To each his own leisure

M
MKUltra 22.04.20

I want and play nothing to explain to anyone not going. Who cares what I do for a living?

A
Andrey Zemlyanskiy 22.04.20

Because I zadrot - my answer) no More questions))

K
Kamishini1993 22.04.20

why people watch films, why read books? It's interesting

N
N3r3vator666 22.04.20

Basically they say: "Because I like it. To each his own passion. But tastes differ
Sometimes works and sometimes net.

x
xd565 22.04.20

what do you care,and want to play,this is my life!-so I replied

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 22.04.20

How do you respond to people who ask Why do you play??

Why do you ask?
And for what purpose are interested?
Why do you want to know?
And how will you use this information?

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 22.04.20

The same as trying to ask people - why are you on coke? After all, a person simply snorting coke, as if sniffing the sugar. Sugar does not give any sensations, in contrast to the coke. Dependence on coke is not a bad thing, if the person is deeply convinced that it is necessary and without this it is bad. After recovering from addiction, he will find only emptiness, which is even worse. Therefore, the conclusion is that a person plays, because it gives him pleasure.

E
Evgeniy Lipovich 22.04.20

People don't ask me, they play with me)

l
lovecreep 22.04.20

Because in my life I can't afford everything they can afford in the games

R
RussianQuaker 22.04.20

and idiots to explain - not to respect themselves. and the empty idea... show that you, unlike the questioner not trash garden. let me feel the inferiority of his existence... ))

To football not to watch, not to vote for putena and doesn't hang around in vomit-covered clubs :)

k
kaiki 22.04.20

How do you respond to people who ask Why do you play?
Answer: What is our life? Game! (A. S. Pushkin, Spades)

_
_Fox30 22.04.20

What do you mean why in fun play, I like it, just like some people like to watch TV, someone model design. If you look at the question widely, then leave from reality or communication with people by playing multiplayer.

E
EAman 22.04.20

...tech dream already lazy and do not want to sleep...

v
viktorvvv555 22.04.20

Just because I like it and the rest is fucked.you should not

n
nekromanzer1 22.04.20

I profess Buddhism embody different personalities,but in this life.
Geymerstvo also as drug addicts,chess players , guys with Domino*, alcoholics ,athletes...
Silly questions people who ohranyayut myself NOT playing.

n
nekromanzer1 22.04.20

viktorvvv555
+ your life ,but still decide what exactly like.

I
Ilya Rak 22.04.20

Why do you play?
And the answer: new worlds suffer