3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgeN 1137 07.10.19 02:40 am

The club owners PlayStation 2 V. 2

In the previous topic had accumulated a lot of posts and so for a long time she was loaded and was not comfortable. Continue here.
87 Comments
Sort by:
M
MatiVip 07.10.19

I have 56 discs with games on the PS2 I keep them have no where!)

E
EvgeniyPS 07.10.19

marsianin629
Sorry that my first SS-ka burned, brought from the Arab Emirates, was pricipally her, her kit was still a console gamars, which allows you to playback vcd disks and hack the game, we played with a friend on the network, via a special cable... And then one terrible day could not stand the video chip and it burned...T_T...

m
marsianin629 07.10.19

Evgenii
And the chip as far as I know wire can.

E
EvgeniyPS 07.10.19

marsianin629
Sorry that my first SS-ka burned, brought from the Arab Emirates, was pricipally her, her kit was still a console gamars, which allows you to playback vcd disks and hack the game, we played with a friend on the network, via a special cable... And then one terrible day could not stand the video chip and it burned...T_T...

m
marsianin629 07.10.19

Evgenii
And the chip as far as I know wire can.

M
Maksim1177 07.10.19

Hello. I have this problem. Connect your ps2 slim with a regular 3 tulips to the telly. Cut psku, the green lamp lights up, works. But the TV don't care what happened, no notification, etc. Just as if psky not. Maybe someone knows where and what settings to enter? Or maybe something else. Telly is a new generation and something like this. Anyone know or understand this, please write. Thank you.

M
Maksim1177 07.10.19

Hello. I have this problem. Connect your ps2 slim with a regular 3 tulips to the telly. Cut psku, the green lamp lights up, works. But the TV don't care what happened, no notification, etc. Just as if psky not. Maybe someone knows where and what settings to enter? Or maybe something else. Telly is a new generation and something like this. Anyone know or understand this, please write. Thank you.