3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgeN 1137 07.10.19 02:40 am

The club owners PlayStation 2 V. 2

In the previous topic had accumulated a lot of posts and so for a long time she was loaded and was not comfortable. Continue here.
87 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 07.10.19

Gays, tell me about Dolby Digital 5.1 for the PS2:

Take the Digital Audio cable, cut from the PS2 to the receiver, the receiver connected to hung/placed speakers include menu PS2 all desired points, run MGS3 - hear the enemy walking back to the left in the direction from the snake. So all turns out?

D
Denis Brogovskiy 07.10.19

People my PS2 for 8 years( gave on her birthday in 2007), someone tell me how long she has to live? SCPH-75008

D

The game is simple already very bad reads

F
Fat Vladimir 07.10.19

There are tekuchka PS2

P
PhenomNV 07.10.19

I have two PS2 fat and slim=)

a
alexandr082784 07.10.19

Denis Brosowski
Change the drive and will live a very long time. The is already 13 years old and nothing works.

D

People my PS2 for 8 years( gave on her birthday in 2007), someone tell me how long she has to live? SCPH-75008

D

The game is simple already very bad reads

a
alexandr082784 07.10.19

Denis Brosowski
Change the drive and will live a very long time. The is already 13 years old and nothing works.

a
alexandr082784 07.10.19

Help please:
Got here recently for the second Sonya from the shelf,decided to recall the former.
But there was a problem: previously, Sonya was connected to a normal TV of small size,now of course that TV is long gone, and there are like all big Full HD.
After you connect Sonya for this TV I realized that to play I might fail. The image is very blurry and smazano especially when the traffic starts on the screen the whole picture in General is turning into some kind of mess. Tried to change the resolution of my TV, and management does not help. The TV compresses the picture to the desired resolution but the image does not change. Connected via 6 bells, via SCART and antenna did not help. Tried other retro consoles (ps1 drimcast, GameCube) the same garbage. Tried it on a couple other TVs but no change. What to do,how to play the old management,looking for an old TV?

a
alexandr082784 07.10.19

Help please:
Got here recently for the second Sonya from the shelf,decided to recall the former.
But there was a problem: previously, Sonya was connected to a normal TV of small size,now of course that TV is long gone, and there are like all big Full HD.
After you connect Sonya for this TV I realized that to play I might fail. The image is very blurry and smazano especially when the traffic starts on the screen the whole picture in General is turning into some kind of mess. Tried to change the resolution of my TV, and management does not help. The TV compresses the picture to the desired resolution but the image does not change. Connected via 6 bells, via SCART and antenna did not help. Tried other retro consoles (ps1 drimcast, GameCube) the same garbage. Tried it on a couple other TVs but no change. What to do,how to play the old management,looking for an old TV?

A
Anderby 07.10.19

>What to do,how to play the old management,looking for an old TV?

All you can play on TV normal quality. But all sorts of tulips, SCART, antenna is nonsense.
Need the best cables: for PS2/PS is a component cable, Dreamcast - VGA Gamecube - again component (but, unlike the PS2 GC cable is very expensive - about 150$). The component cables give an acceptable quality on a modern TV, especially if the game supports progressive scan.

Now specifically:
PS2 - if sewn then put Graphics Synthesizer Mode Selector. Through it, you can run all games at least in 1080p. The image will be stretched to 16:9, but in the TV menu there is always a function of the compression to 4:3. Nothing is assumed, all the edges smooth. If not sewn that is the official disc HDTV Player, but we have it is unlikely you will find. PS3 PS2 games can be started in a worse quality than GSM on the PS2.
Spoiler

PS - just component. Personally I play PS games on the PS3, where they go to 1440x1080p.
Spoiler
Yes, all cubes, this is the original quality. The PS3 is smoother.

Dreamcast - VGA. If the TV has VGA input then you are very lucky. If not - or will have to play on the monitor with VGA input or buy a VGA-HDMI adapter (in regular stores do not sell it, only China, the only online I took vga-hdmi.ru). In the end, whatever the quality of 640x480p.
Spoiler

Gamecube - it's complicated. Or a pricey component and excellent quality without hemorrhoids or sit on the S-video or composite with MyISAM on the screen. On the Wii (via component), by the way, the Gamecube games are in approximately the same disgusting quality. Personally, I play GC games on the Wii U through vWii Nintendont - 1080p.
Spoiler

Xbox - again component. Best quality - play on X360.
Spoiler
Besides all this, there is a Chinese adapter to HDMI. Judging by the YouTube upscaled though composite and very good.

A
Anderby 07.10.19

>What to do,how to play the old management,looking for an old TV?

All you can play on TV normal quality. But all sorts of tulips, SCART, antenna is nonsense.
Need the best cables: for PS2/PS is a component cable, Dreamcast - VGA Gamecube - again component (but, unlike the PS2 GC cable is very expensive - about 150$). The component cables give an acceptable quality on a modern TV, especially if the game supports progressive scan.

Now specifically:
PS2 - if sewn then put Graphics Synthesizer Mode Selector. Through it, you can run all games at least in 1080p. The image will be stretched to 16:9, but in the TV menu there is always a function of the compression to 4:3. Nothing is assumed, all the edges smooth. If not sewn that is the official disc HDTV Player, but we have it is unlikely you will find. PS3 PS2 games can be started in a worse quality than GSM on the PS2.
Spoiler

PS - just component. Personally I play PS games on the PS3, where they go to 1440x1080p.
Spoiler
Yes, all cubes, this is the original quality. The PS3 is smoother.

Dreamcast - VGA. If the TV has VGA input then you are very lucky. If not - or will have to play on the monitor with VGA input or buy a VGA-HDMI adapter (in regular stores do not sell it, only China, the only online I took vga-hdmi.ru). In the end, whatever the quality of 640x480p.
Spoiler

Gamecube - it's complicated. Or a pricey component and excellent quality without hemorrhoids or sit on the S-video or composite with MyISAM on the screen. On the Wii (via component), by the way, the Gamecube games are in approximately the same disgusting quality. Personally, I play GC games on the Wii U through vWii Nintendont - 1080p.
Spoiler

Xbox - again component. Best quality - play on X360.
Spoiler
Besides all this, there is a Chinese adapter to HDMI. Judging by the YouTube upscaled though composite and very good.

F
Fat Vladimir 07.10.19

PS2 Slim. 9xxx series. Stitched.

F
Fat Vladimir 07.10.19

PS2 Slim. 9xxx series. Stitched.

c
coshkina.aleksandra 07.10.19

Uraaaaaaaa))) finally I got my PS . Long thought to buy or not, but the work was given the award, fate gave me a sign. Though the new model did not have enough money, here 2 v.2 completely pulled. To whom promonitorila compare prices, find shop, where everything is available, and there ordered. Yesterday I received my long-awaited parcel, now actively yuzayu)))

c
coshkina.aleksandra 07.10.19

Uraaaaaaaa))) finally I got my PS . Long thought to buy or not, but the work was given the award, fate gave me a sign. Though the new model did not have enough money, here 2 v.2 completely pulled. To whom promonitorila compare prices, find shop, where everything is available, and there ordered. Yesterday I received my long-awaited parcel, now actively yuzayu)))

m
marsianin629 07.10.19

People! I am also with You :) This spring found my first PS SCPH-1002, which had lain in the shed for about 10 years (maybe more,I can't remember),she had a MadCatz steering wheel and the original joystick,without the stick. The wheel was damaged with the main wire,but smooth hands and a soldering iron did the trick and he was alive and now runs as good as new,and during disassembly I found that inside there is not a single speck of dust,considering the fact that he had lain in the damp and dirt 10 or more years. For comparison the wheel of Genius,which from the time of purchase just over a year was fucked up inside as if there specifically the dust is allowed ( though pereklichka on the steering wheel MadCatz between digital and analog sometimes it POPs up with provisions for analog, but it was still since then when the wheel came to me the first time). But joy,though, the fact he had been damp all this time, runs like new. Though the memory card I had to buy a new slim version,as my old original I have successfully sown and appropriately joystick had to buy,too, because in childhood I had a joystick with a stick,but he died a heroic death. However the memory card is sensitive is not the right color. So, I got her package in which she was hooked and the only damage that happened to her,so that the power supply was corotis, but again the soldering iron and direct hands has solved this problem and my Sonia is alive again and runs better than a Swiss watch.

Spoiler

Spoiler
But you can play around in the first version of his beloved console,I decided that I was not enough and bought a second PS2 SCPH-77004. And my happiness still has no limit. GT4, God of War, Tekken 5, Metal Gear Solid and other exclusives which have no equal,pleasing to my eye and soul. True to 2 Sonya,I already bought the wheel Logitech G25 for the bars very race because 2 Sonya refused to work with the MadCatz wheel. Though rudders classes and model years are very different,but they are both crazy cool and his age are working 100.

Spoiler

Spoiler

After buying 2 Sonya, I had the idea to gather them all in a collection. In the future, my children started to play with the basics and tasted those lovely igrulki in which you and mates played since childhood and to this day.Now saving up for 3 Sonya...So much I love this platform)

Spoiler

M
MatiVip 07.10.19

I have 56 discs with games on the PS2 I keep them have no where!)

m
marsianin629 07.10.19

People! I am also with You :) This spring found my first PS SCPH-1002, which had lain in the shed for about 10 years (maybe more,I can't remember),she had a MadCatz steering wheel and the original joystick,without the stick. The wheel was damaged with the main wire,but smooth hands and a soldering iron did the trick and he was alive and now runs as good as new,and during disassembly I found that inside there is not a single speck of dust,considering the fact that he had lain in the damp and dirt 10 or more years. For comparison the wheel of Genius,which from the time of purchase just over a year was fucked up inside as if there specifically the dust is allowed ( though pereklichka on the steering wheel MadCatz between digital and analog sometimes it POPs up with provisions for analog, but it was still since then when the wheel came to me the first time). But joy,though, the fact he had been damp all this time, runs like new. Though the memory card I had to buy a new slim version,as my old original I have successfully sown and appropriately joystick had to buy,too, because in childhood I had a joystick with a stick,but he died a heroic death. However the memory card is sensitive is not the right color. So, I got her package in which she was hooked and the only damage that happened to her,so that the power supply was corotis, but again the soldering iron and direct hands has solved this problem and my Sonia is alive again and runs better than a Swiss watch.

Spoiler

Spoiler
But you can play around in the first version of his beloved console,I decided that I was not enough and bought a second PS2 SCPH-77004. And my happiness still has no limit. GT4, God of War, Tekken 5, Metal Gear Solid and other exclusives which have no equal,pleasing to my eye and soul. True to 2 Sonya,I already bought the wheel Logitech G25 for the bars very race because 2 Sonya refused to work with the MadCatz wheel. Though rudders classes and model years are very different,but they are both crazy cool and his age are working 100.

Spoiler

Spoiler

After buying 2 Sonya, I had the idea to gather them all in a collection. In the future, my children started to play with the basics and tasted those lovely igrulki in which you and mates played since childhood and to this day.Now saving up for 3 Sonya...So much I love this platform)

Spoiler