3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 23.04.20 08:34 pm

For whom are we playing? (Borderlands 2)

For someone who plays and for what reasons?
57 Comments
Sort by:
K
KXAMUL 23.04.20

Zer0 branch Sniper completely. Others did not play and will hardly...

R
Robar III 23.04.20

First played for Zero,but he did not like me.Now play as a soldier,fully pumped, the turret is IMBA of course.

T
Tonny Boy19 23.04.20

Play until,Akston ,corelca taxis.

S
Stics08 23.04.20

Kote Slut
very bold, already dripping.

J
Jackson[x] 23.04.20

For Zero

t
trustedSunbro 23.04.20

Went for the first time the game for gage, the character is cool and very interesting skill, the robot can recharge depleted shields to help in the battle as a burning laser and electro attack and in the melee, but after the final fight with a pumped skill (after killing an enemy action skill is extended), filled the floor of the level until garbage collected =)

A
Anike1 23.04.20

My first and favorite class was Sitosterol(El Salvador), to be honest was chosen because of the skill and love for dwarves =)
As a result of stronger than Sitosterol natural with 2 shotguns in Pvp you will not find, as neither the turret nor the capture of the siren, no otprygivat and other things you do not have time =) With the bosses at a reasonable pumping Thal Crazy to cope, too, once or twice... anyway sitosterol is full of hardcore =) love it how he yells when thinking skill =)

P
Pomu4 23.04.20

I stand between the choice of sirens and mahamane. Can advise which branches to swing, not much to depend on party and for comfortable solo play.

A
Anike1 23.04.20

Pomu4
I can advise, but in PM, not here =)

G
Geksogen 23.04.20

Zero, then axton. The Exton liked, turrets rule =3

m
maklok 23.04.20

Zero. Like them, and that started) and a friend advised.

S
SeriousSam666 23.04.20

Maya. The reason: a tribute to the tradition of the first part (Lilith)

R
Rajen11 23.04.20

the siren, Maya... (the women anyways)... also the tribute on the first part.. I told her in the coop remember was incredible cool before other. Hachu povtoriti podvig... ))
finally in igruhe any women trying to play if there is a choice - a moral get-auditory-Zenko-aesthetic pleasure... curvy, gentle voices, all made ;)

G
Gad51 23.04.20

Zero, I saw in the initial movie once picked up)

m
melvinov 23.04.20

First was zero, then the Siren.
More like a Siren, compared with zero, she's just a monster.

Z
Zhirnyy Kot 23.04.20

Maya itself is a monster... especially with the right pumping and arms. Miss Double Anarchy =(.

G
Grzhdan_47 23.04.20

Salvador. take up any two rapid-fire and RATATATATATA. alive remains. love in the games with 2 puhami to go

S
SamBee64 23.04.20

play for may because it is possible to raise comrades in the distance

B
BazingaD 23.04.20

Play for El Salvador because the stool)

N
Noway_CAsper 23.04.20

Salvador tank