3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 23.04.20 08:53 pm

You are asked to kill a man

The murderer, on his release from prison, had repented of perfect act, but the harsh life in Russia knocked it out of soul-searching in life outside the home - forced to look for work. But still the area in the group's collective support for the restoration of humanity (like a AA group) showed a deep and subtle personality and met with a man who is strongly imbued with his spiritual samovarnyj. At the exit, they broke the connection, and during a conversation over a few Beers, the man was a man with considerable money, and proposed to realize his childhood dream - to remove instructive movie, based on the life experiences of a repentant killer.

Both decided in that that was not to convey all the feelings and emotions that one experiences, while committing conscious murder committed for one reason or another. For this purpose all conditions are created - the shooting took place in a hot, dark but moonlit night, walking with the wind, puddles here and there and pressing on the ears of the silence. At the time of the murder, all the cameras caught the slightest hints of feelings and emotions from the face of the killer.

Therefore, the actor playing the role of the killer, for realism should exactly experience all those emotions in order to convey to their viewer. The slightest deviation, and head writer - the repentant killer, hits the brakes and the scene remaking, until reaching the ideal. This track will surely remain vulnerable psyche of the creative person.

And you're an actor who needs to perform this role. But at the moment you pass the interview, you explain that you need to do and what will need to survive. You are here literally," - say you should kill a man on stage.

Why would you agree to play such a role? The question assumes that you have already agreed, just decided to answer it.
47 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 23.04.20

AR3E
You know, actually there are so many conditions and reasons for committing the act of slaughter. It is committed for gain or revenge - even in such, one might even say, obvious examples of the difference in the feelings and emotion is huge.
The question assumes that you have already agreed, just decided to answer it.
What is correct answer?

A
AR3E 23.04.20

Wing42
No right answers, just food for thought.

D
Dzhihad 23.04.20

AR3E wrote:
food for thought
Mental Masturbation

A
AR3E 23.04.20

Horseman Of The Apocalypse
You were in Shoutbox PG. Welcome.

A
Aleksator 23.04.20

I will say that is ready to... save this man! Not what you were expecting? Utris now.

P
PauLMaVeRiCK 23.04.20

If it is a legal murder (i.e., who would blame me for his Commission ), and the man who must die will agree to your death ( say a cancer patient man ,who remained a month and he doesn't care), I would have killed him just for fun.

r
requiemmm 23.04.20

And I, for example, was well paid. Not pieces of paper that I have nowhere in large quantities to spend in any case, and, say, something more interesting, such as fulfilling any dream of those with broken wings, from childhood. And what is all this fuss, society, the state, and the world in General, against a small but embodied dreams? Yes, nothing. Ten doubles? STO? A million? Why do we need one, though, come a series? Or the whole city, muhahahaha!! Any in the attic lies something for which he will step over anything or anybody and not wince. Just someone who can't articulate what there is, and someone quite greasy at the trough and he vroommm. But everyone has.

T
Tiger Goose 23.04.20

Read the first post. Manhunt of some kind. Only there the main character had no choice to play or not to play a role.

G
Gauguin 23.04.20

requiemmm wrote:
And I, for example, was well paid. Not pieces of paper that I have nowhere in large quantities to spend in any case, and, say, something more interesting, such as fulfilling any dream of those with broken wings, from childhood. And what is all this fuss, society, the state, and the world in General, against a small but embodied dreams? Yes, nothing. Ten doubles? STO? A million? Why do we need one, though, come a series? Or the whole city, muhahahaha!! Any in the attic lies something for which he will step over anything or anybody and not wince. Just someone who can't articulate what there is, and someone quite greasy at the trough and he vroommm. But everyone has.
Very funny, Yes...

G
Garrus-1994 23.04.20

Something weird topics lately here. That was the theme of to kill people or not kill, and to make him suffer and now the theme gives us to kill a man. No, guys it is better to discuss the reasons for which the girls give shy guys never make the first move. But really what is the reason of this topic? Food for thought? Here you have food, for what our author answers, and that convinced him to create a topic?
AR3E wrote:
but the harsh life in Russia
A tautology, don't you think? Harsh life and Russia is the same)

M
Messaline 23.04.20

For the sake of money and without consequences for both sides,Wai notes

7Rain7 23.04.20

You are asked to kill a man
The price issue?

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 23.04.20

Some who would kill with pleasure and great delight,the main thing that for it was nothing:)

M
Mag Otshelnik 23.04.20

It's just a role, no?No need to kill anyone.

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.04.20

AR3E wrote:
....the slightest touch sense of emotion from the face of the killer.
My God, these ... the originals are still shooting With a machine gun, beat With your feet and catch all the emotion From the face...

M
Mag Otshelnik 23.04.20

Once I had a similar issue.....

M
MunchkiN 616 23.04.20

Why would you agree to play such a role? The question assumes that you have already agreed, just decided to answer it.
I read the script and having read nor agreed. the Director has high requirements and work for food.
the second point there is no guarantee that the actor will be the vorozhenie of the face that need the Director and the double murder will have to reshoot over and over again. the actor in turn, the actor that he is not real. he dolzhon like to focus on in order to live and to be somewhat not Poconos that he is himself in an imaginary situation that surrounds it. therefore, a good actor will play you can then without any real world situations.

s
sanic 23.04.20

And that, in PG many actors extra class, what is there to ask?

U
Uporotyy Geralt 23.04.20

APS
Can play hooker.

V
Vaipen 23.04.20

Well, if he can return all those relatives I have lost and then we can play a role. But he can't, and if so, then he went nafig.