3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 23.04.20 08:53 pm

You are asked to kill a man

The murderer, on his release from prison, had repented of perfect act, but the harsh life in Russia knocked it out of soul-searching in life outside the home - forced to look for work. But still the area in the group's collective support for the restoration of humanity (like a AA group) showed a deep and subtle personality and met with a man who is strongly imbued with his spiritual samovarnyj. At the exit, they broke the connection, and during a conversation over a few Beers, the man was a man with considerable money, and proposed to realize his childhood dream - to remove instructive movie, based on the life experiences of a repentant killer.

Both decided in that that was not to convey all the feelings and emotions that one experiences, while committing conscious murder committed for one reason or another. For this purpose all conditions are created - the shooting took place in a hot, dark but moonlit night, walking with the wind, puddles here and there and pressing on the ears of the silence. At the time of the murder, all the cameras caught the slightest hints of feelings and emotions from the face of the killer.

Therefore, the actor playing the role of the killer, for realism should exactly experience all those emotions in order to convey to their viewer. The slightest deviation, and head writer - the repentant killer, hits the brakes and the scene remaking, until reaching the ideal. This track will surely remain vulnerable psyche of the creative person.

And you're an actor who needs to perform this role. But at the moment you pass the interview, you explain that you need to do and what will need to survive. You are here literally," - say you should kill a man on stage.

Why would you agree to play such a role? The question assumes that you have already agreed, just decided to answer it.
47 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 23.04.20

we get what we deserve wrote:
The murder at need, if you pressed the circumstances and no other choice.
Let's say you owe me money. To requests, requirements for the return and we send you a court summons you did not respond and do not react. Therefore, I have no other choice and option as to recover from you a debt but to kill you. So?

z
zdrastE 23.04.20

Just would take, to sleep.
This is me and my Outlook. I would kill if necessary.
The murder at need, if you pressed the circumstances and no other choice.
I think it's called - I didn't mean it, misunderstood,... in a word - began to wag.
because the alleged terms of the proposed situation in the post does not indicate that a potential killer pressed any circumstances and he has no other choice. on the contrary he has a choice, which is not forced to kill or abandon.
and that is his choice and I propose to discuss.
we get what we deserve chose murder, and in his own words - easy, and now includes reverse gear, type - I not I and not my cow.
Polaroplast, and in some cases, donkey's stubbornness can sometimes play a cruel joke with the people always and under any circumstances, wanting to be right and do not recognize their own mistakes. and what if not their own stupidity can explain the willingness to plead anyone, even a murderer, just to be right?...
we get what we deserve
dude, you're cool, you all tackled and conquered.
you're a natural killer (with a gentle and sensitive soul)

r
rPeBoJL 23.04.20

I am a child of the universe. I do not want to kill. let all die very slowly and painfully)

A
A.Soldier of Light 23.04.20

Hello wrote:
on the contrary he has a choice, which is not forced to kill or abandon.
and that is his choice and I propose to discuss.
And the choice will be made based on the analysis of what data? Circumstances. Examples? ))
You don't mean a case where there are two pedestrian roads, one trunk and he decided just to shoot in the second? 8) on the other hand, if you went to the window that you can open, you have a choice: to jump or not to. The choice in this example is obvious: there is no reason to jump down, just the opposite. And killing someone. Give examples ) or what to discuss?

Wing42 wrote:
Therefore, I have no other choice and option as to recover from you a debt but to kill you. So?
Heh ) well, Obviously not. I mean, the other option is: not to kill )

W
Wing42 23.04.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Heh ) well, Obviously not. I mean, the other option is: not to kill )
But the debt you have to recover, right?

V
Valera Skripnichenko 23.04.20

that looks like a cultured man. which jail to get fucked and drove under the bunk..

w
we get what we deserve 23.04.20

Hello
Cooked the same. However, your choice