3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 23.04.20 08:53 pm

You are asked to kill a man

The murderer, on his release from prison, had repented of perfect act, but the harsh life in Russia knocked it out of soul-searching in life outside the home - forced to look for work. But still the area in the group's collective support for the restoration of humanity (like a AA group) showed a deep and subtle personality and met with a man who is strongly imbued with his spiritual samovarnyj. At the exit, they broke the connection, and during a conversation over a few Beers, the man was a man with considerable money, and proposed to realize his childhood dream - to remove instructive movie, based on the life experiences of a repentant killer.

Both decided in that that was not to convey all the feelings and emotions that one experiences, while committing conscious murder committed for one reason or another. For this purpose all conditions are created - the shooting took place in a hot, dark but moonlit night, walking with the wind, puddles here and there and pressing on the ears of the silence. At the time of the murder, all the cameras caught the slightest hints of feelings and emotions from the face of the killer.

Therefore, the actor playing the role of the killer, for realism should exactly experience all those emotions in order to convey to their viewer. The slightest deviation, and head writer - the repentant killer, hits the brakes and the scene remaking, until reaching the ideal. This track will surely remain vulnerable psyche of the creative person.

And you're an actor who needs to perform this role. But at the moment you pass the interview, you explain that you need to do and what will need to survive. You are here literally," - say you should kill a man on stage.

Why would you agree to play such a role? The question assumes that you have already agreed, just decided to answer it.
47 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 23.04.20

direct passions according to Dostoevsky)
Spoiler

P
Playshner 23.04.20

An interesting position from teperishnie of moderatorov... Theme the ribbons made them a particular sense of fear...it was closed, but not removed... even if they say the FSB handler will observe...
But the murder of a person - discuss the health...savor, This society is not prohibited...))))

r
rPeBoJL 23.04.20

Playshner
I think I'd kill for a Snickers

P
Playshner 23.04.20

rPeBoJL
Sho, I wonder if that is bothering you...? And nothing you wrote it...now I'm not certain that you to fall make it...

r
rPeBoJL 23.04.20

Playshner
you saw the quote I remembered) Ahmed - the dead terrorist (translated Goblin)
and that fall will be?

P
Playshner 23.04.20

rPeBoJL
))))), The word terrorist is written - the terrorist, not terrorist...))))))

r
rPeBoJL 23.04.20

Playshner
hmm... really) actually this pasta was. but I also sometimes fart of booty O_o

t
the endless misanthropy o 23.04.20

Without criminal consequences I would kill not even asking for money

W
Wing42 23.04.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Oh, well, where have you been when we are a thousand years ago, cockroaches poisoned? With you nothing would slack, in exchange for no criminal prosecution, of course.

t
the endless misanthropy o 23.04.20

Wing42
In our office last summer there were flies in every office. Well, I was after them. Although, of course, I would like to kill people

W
Wing42 23.04.20

Understand. Flies, they do not bleed.

A
AleksandrMakeev 23.04.20

I would not kill

G
Garrus-1994 23.04.20

Although, of course, I would like to kill people
The hell you do that? Death has to be earned.
Out better do as Nero in the good old days, for fun burned Rome, so you slept there...shed, for example)

L
Lifariya 23.04.20

I can't kill.

D
D78L Secret 23.04.20

Only need to change into a Killer. In srednevekovja people were dressed so that they could not be found. They are called Assassins who killed and hid. Then they took off their clothes killers and became grajdanam which is not suspect and he is no different from ordinary people. Even today there are rumors of a Sect of Assassins, excellent warriors who can kill any person in the world. In the Arab strand of their existence but no one knows where it is.

w
we get what we deserve 23.04.20

Izi. Just would take, to sleep. The main thing that killed were not relatives. To kill otherwise you just have to beat their own nerves.

z
zdrastE 23.04.20

we get what we deserve wrote:
Izi. Just would take, to sleep.
izi? the man recognizes that, under certain conditions, is ready to become a killer, and in his own words quite easily - is this normal?
we get what we deserve wrote:
The main thing that killed were not relatives. To kill otherwise you just have to beat their own nerves.
wow, who would have thought... he's also still deeply feels his own spiritual comfort a person... God forbid that the blood stain - moveton
Spoiler this is the star under the avatar, not the Sheriff, right?... with colt

w

Hello
This is me and my Outlook. I would kill if necessary.

About the second paragraph. The point is that the people you don't know anything you don't communicate with each other. This is only representative of your species that you don't know round nothing. However, significant differences in them. Each individual has their fears and weaknesses, advantages and disadvantages. And killing bloodless human need is not for me conscientious circumstance. I believe that the people in many ways throughout life, often depart from the principles of conventional morality. Of course not radically (as an example my judgment - just so I wouldn't kill), but still moderately shifted to their own comfort. Just that our circumstances are far from this situation in order to understand the normal for this act, however, for example, centuries before it was probably closer to the norm.
If to speak about my alleged fear in the blood to get dirty - there is nothing humiliating. People with unprepared for such circumstances, the psyche can mentally maim themselves. And it is difficult to change only a life experience in our time are more inclined to safe a life.

Spoilerage, about the starfish counted.
although.. if you think from a neutral point of view (value judgment) I was to some extent hurting the users for breaking the rules in network value, but it is not accompanied by the damage to the body and emotions (only a couple of clicks), from which more comfortable. The same will translate in terms of murder. To go against formed since childhood perception of violence, of blood in real life is not courage because it is already firmly entrenched in the psyche, from which bloodless murder most optimal.

z
zdrastE 23.04.20

Lord, where is this world heading?
we get what we deserve
- dad, can I kill people?
- Yes, of course. the main thing - bloodless and distress, and even those that you don't know round nothing.
- and who defines that killing out of necessity or not?
- you yourself determine, silly.
- and if I make a mistake?
- .... well, it means someone is not lucky. the main thing - do not worry, because people with unprepared for such circumstances, the psyche can mentally cripple yourself , and your dad doesn't want that, because he loves you. and that doesn't happen to your psyche has always been fine your dad will teach you who and how to kill.

w

Hello
Inappropriate comparison. The murder at need, if you pressed the circumstances and no other choice.