3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DefJimmy 23.04.20 08:56 pm

Impressions of the game (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

Today, the release Mirror'S Edge: Catalyst.
Let's share her impressions and mini-reviews.
As far as a prequel and at the same time the restart of the project better quality of the original 7 years ago?
49 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyberpunk666 23.04.20

so,have you already played?

J
Jon Bekket 23.04.20

I think to buy or not!

98morozzzov98 23.04.20

I would not want to disappoint but I have I'm not in the beta felt well, as it didn't move me like the first Miros age especially upset boevka okazalsa the game because in the first there were sometimes problems that faith was well negatives to the enemy but here it pulls straight to the opponent when struck well, still not that loss but made systems and pumping from the top to twist feints will not work it's not really a minus, I'm glad that the game evolves and evolyutsioniruet but while I will not buy gdus discounts

A
AleksandrMakeev 23.04.20

don't know,but I'm not a fan of this genre

k
killycrok 23.04.20

DefJimmy
A pre-work run in it, and the impressions I have mixed...
I don't think she walked the old Mirrors Edge..

p
prowkan 23.04.20

Cyberpunk666 wrote:
so,have you already played?
For obvious reasons, there's very little...

J
Jon Bekket 23.04.20

Assessment seen the game? According to him, many decided not to buy the game!

m
masha_mi 23.04.20

dampness spoils the impression
I still like the beta, and here what to do?

79676 23.04.20

Jon Bekket
and I think that no multiplayer game is not worth to buy)

79676 23.04.20

and I also want to ask does this game letterbox? in the last part I remember was it was impossible to remove(

J
JkMax 23.04.20

masha_mi
probably crash your fault.. or Windows zarucena, or the computer is not so hot

m
masha_mi 23.04.20

JkMax
here, it is just all right

v
van025 23.04.20

bitch.. nine o'clock.. and it's storyline, plus all secondary quests and a bit dull tasks for delivery
give me back my money! open world, they have done a damn..
after additions(!) for the Witcher, which I took 30+ hours, it's a travesty

e
ergodeus 23.04.20

Passed the game in 7 hours. Pros: excellent graphics, optimization. Cons: weak and short story, stupid AI enemies, bad combat system, dead open world; uninteresting characters; the hideous Russian voice.
Disappointed with the game. Not worth 2 thousand rubles.

M
Monster_JAM 23.04.20

ergodeus
Disappointed with the game. Not worth 2 thousand rubles.
And so many places to write. Which is a pity. I was looking forward to this game. And it's not even that sorry 2K, but that I'm afraid to buy the game in order not to be disappointed even more :(

D
DooM_slash 23.04.20

van025
In beta it was already clear what will be the duration of the game.

EA recently released some get along, relying on the success of previous parts of the game.

S
Snite_Poerti 23.04.20

Judging by the reviews, for 7 years I wasted waiting for the game) But honestly I'm already burnt out to play it, then buy for a Grand or cheaper. It's a shame, damn it!

S
SaveX3 23.04.20

The game is not worse than the first part (currently covered 30 percent). The fight cheerfully, is a great city, and night city all handsome. Especially attractive is the openness of the jump run where I want. Optimization rules unless you got a bucket... If you liked the first part, that you like it too.

D
Demian Averon 23.04.20

Sorry I didn't expect such comments about the game (((.

b
byteme 23.04.20

On Metacritic, adequate people do not understand why so much hype towards the game. And I understand Denuvo.
I here boys are foaming at the mouth to prove that the Mirror's Edge complete the bottom. After much debate and lots of arguments, it became clear that even they do not buy the game! Yourself, bitch, not played!
So everything is exactly the same as Metacritic.