3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KykkA 25.04.20 05:43 pm

No children are born already 3-4 games of the year (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Married the vassal of Sturgav. The girl pumped, combat, decided with her to have children. All done, only to take it to the unit and wait until it will bring me a baby. But this time I already wait about 3-4 years of gaming. Someone said that in 10 days they were told about the child, someone boasts of his 20-TEW heirs, I, at least one. Maybe there are other options like having children? Or is it better to leave her and start a new one?(if the divorce is in this game, how to end it all?)
44 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kedislam 25.04.20

KykkA
I have an interesting question. At the beginning of the game, we talked to my brother in training camp, usually Najun his name in my case. So, after talking with him he seems to be there, but find it does not work. The encyclopedia mentions that he, in such and such a city, but coming back it is not. Can you add brother to your clan ?

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Kedislam
Well, following from the fact that you can't find him, then probably not. I don't know where he went. Had to find my brother and sister, but apparently at this stage the story campaign is not yet ready and it is impossible to contact.

H
Horgord 25.04.20

I still waited 18 years to 4 individuals. Two girls with zero stats and two guys with stats at 20. Power, control, and other attributes of all the zeros, so the further build-up in the absence of modifiers is impossible in principle. Roughly speaking, at the moment from the heirs of no use at all. Ballast.
As I understand it, this aspect of the game have not changed.
To die in battle and could not. This option is enabled. Is this even possible?

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Horgord
Told somewhere that you can die if you have a bad reputation. Ie, if you get captured, there is a possibility that you'll be executed and you will have to choose a successor, whom to play. If not yet adult children, for the wife. But if the children are young, and the wife, say he is dead, then who knows who will have to play.

H
Horgord 25.04.20

KykkA
Yeah, I read it. Experimented even. Did not come out. Nobody wanted me to cut.
But I'm still more interested in why the option Death include possible, and to die in battle.

By the way, since we are talking about children. Don't know any way (even a cheat) to tweak the stats? Within reason, to at least some possibility of pumping appeared.

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Horgord
But not after 18-years anniversary in the squad to add or give them yours? So it would have swayed yourself. Or they just sit their settlements and interactivity?

H
Horgord 25.04.20

KykkA
The whole thing is that in 18 years they become full-fledged members of the clan, which can and the governors to do, and to carry with them as companions.
The catch is that the game system throughput is tied to the set of attributes (strength, endurance, etc.) and points of focus in a particular skill. This depends on the modifier of your leveling and the maximum possible value of the skill.
For example, if you have strength 8 and 5 points of focus in one-handed weapons, the limit of development of this skill - 302. And however hard you try - then you odoroku not inject until you add strength to 9.

So... As I wrote above in previous comments - the children have all the attributes and points of focus the zeros. And free for the distribution of points did not give them. So is pumping, they are not capable in principle. They have zero modifiers. Ie, how much a stick nor Maria - how was a one-handed weapon skill 20 and it will remain so.
Defective kids, in General. The inheritance of these is not very.
In this regard, they are useless to the free bread to go. Zero :(

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Horgord
What if you take them into battle, so they level rocked? There just for 3 levels give 1 point to strength/agility etc And then from it already to dance.

N
NightHawkreal 25.04.20

By the way, when the character of age, it ceases to proliferate.

H
Horgord 25.04.20

KykkA
The current build of the game does not allow you to pump your offspring without intervention through fashion.
Spoiler
Here's how everything looks at the moment. Please note how many points you need to get the next level :) the skills are orange (not yellow) color, which tells about the impossibility to download skill on.

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Horgord
Ahh, Hm. Well then, is clear: early access. Child even for parents look like? :D

H
Horgord 25.04.20

KykkA
All as a blueprint - the boys are exactly repeat of the father, girls the mother.
Well, I'm in the editor podromanija with sympathetic features and hair to remain similar, but at least some personality had.

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Horgord
Yes, it's better to wait until children is completely correct. Adds to their appearance is a mixture of one and the second parent will correct their perks and will give the opportunity to see them somewhere in his castle.

Z
Zerera 25.04.20

Enlighten me as now the herd that had degenerated my chapters.the heroine from his
blessed, to intermarried into noble from other families?

B
BigYaposhka 02.12.20

Alexey Chernyshev
I'm sorry, but how to call the console, just cheat mode I turned on, but the console then how?

A
Aleksey Chernyshev 02.12.20

BigYaposhka
MOD on the console. Was in the files, or on the Nexus.
ctrl
Or
ctrl

K
KykkA 02.12.20

Zerera
I doubt that the developers have gone so far in terms of children to manage their marriage without playing them. I'm not even sure they can marry anyone on their own. As for me, it is only after the death of the character to choose a beloved child and create a family for him.

Z
Zerera 02.12.20

KykkA
Then the phrase "I would like to seal the union with the marriage of our children" and the choice of unnecessary spine-gnawing for despairing with the family is shoved into the dialogue? Or just a hit for the future, if the chief of the hero dies?

K
KykkA 02.12.20

Zerera
Aaa, I didn't know about that line. If it doesn't work, it's likely not done yet. Like a conspiracy quest that can't be executed yet.

S
Sohillion 02.12.20

10 years have passed, but there are no children and no (version 1.4.1)
like a companion in the army and in the city spent the night, but all there is no and no ...
Tell me what...