3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KykkA 25.04.20 05:43 pm

No children are born already 3-4 games of the year (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Married the vassal of Sturgav. The girl pumped, combat, decided with her to have children. All done, only to take it to the unit and wait until it will bring me a baby. But this time I already wait about 3-4 years of gaming. Someone said that in 10 days they were told about the child, someone boasts of his 20-TEW heirs, I, at least one. Maybe there are other options like having children? Or is it better to leave her and start a new one?(if the divorce is in this game, how to end it all?)
44 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 02.12.20

Sohillion
You're infertile, sorian.

d
digitalkid 02.12.20

Sohillion
Throw that fool.

In general, there was one child when she was in the army, and the second somewhere in a week sitting in the castle, where she is the governor.

m
mark1234 02.12.20

Horgord
I play the version 1.5.4, I pass the second time, so the first time the kids when became adults, found them several dozen skills points. However, these points can be distributed if they are taken to their squad, and before that they, as I understood, hang out in Marunata.

m
mark1234 02.12.20

I have a question: here I want my hero on Ayas eugene. The hero is 39, she is 26, the ratio is 70. Located in Sanala. We come to Sanalu-shish. She's not here. And in general, young (20-25 years old) is not in the throne rooms! But 39-50 year olds -- please, and the squads on the map lead, and in the halls sit, and the young are not. Who's ever seen this?