3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 25.04.20 05:46 pm

What kind of game you'd buy on disk and why?

The age of digital sales. PC completely switched to digital download.
But some games still come on disks.
What games would you like to buy on the discs and why?
24 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 25.04.20

william1992 wrote:
It must be great! messed up or skalodromom
Well, you're all clear,like if the game it can be and more times to pass,if you do not understand a problem rather you.

y
yariko.v 16.07.20

Personally, I would give preference to off-line disks. And there are several reasons. Here just recently I installed Oblivion gold Edition disk, simply and quickly, about 5 minutes and the game is ready. And if you have been in number, on ADSL I would have downloaded it half a day. In addition, this option does not require Mandatory connection to the Internet as well as not eating all sorts of resources Dernovo protection. But, sadly, now PC games on discs is almost extinct, and to find the game on disk is practically impossible.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.07.20

NightGameMassacre wrote:
What games would you like to buy on the discs and why?
Why is it better to have all files to the game did not require activation over the Internet? The answer to the surface.
For example, I bought through steam, installed, activated. A year later the system is demolished or a new PC. In short, it is necessary again to put the game. And for some reason or no connectivity to Internet or don't want to do, the reasons may be different. And all does not play. With the old games easier from disk previously long been found in the network no-dvd used and play offline.

Then, buy online... ??? Download and play. Free 8) Unless it is multiplayer, then probably better to buy litsuhu, XS, I in a cartoon, especially not playing and not playing, I don't need.
And disk you download, especially with a book. Paper, real. Or even a figurine or something. It is only in the real world get your hands on cannot be downloaded.
Of course you can the disk image to swing, but it's a little different already. Not an official CD in your hands for your hard-earned money.
william1992 wrote:
Why pereprodajut the game more than two times?????
This is all that kind of nonsense
Why is it nonsense? Millions of players play this way, pereprodat. Despite what the game. Either depends on the purpose. For example, speed-run-ers pereprodat game hundreds of times 8)
william1992 wrote:
On the PS4, I bought the 1st December I went through 12 games since the purchase and has EARNED on it $ 50
PC number so maybe?
May: streamers earn money ?
william1992 wrote:
[1] It must be great! messed up or skalodromom to beat the game five times and then again want.
william1992 wrote:
[2] I'm Sorry,but your arguments are currently
Your self-criticism is very appropriate, approve ?)

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.07.20

Play with the volume to 20Gb and with the activation key on the disks.But the above would be better with a launcher due to the lack of blyurey on the Pitch