3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antonrogov 25.04.20 09:32 pm

What should interest \"Real Man\"?

I then showed that I'm in the wrong, like it or not and generally I'm not interested in what should interest the adult man. And unless there are common standards that should be of interest to people depending on sex and age? And why should? Unless the person cannot be your will, other interests? And why women so love to teach men that have real man (Yes, the one that exists only in the mind of women, and every women it's different)?
Well, if you really have such a list, then share that on your should interest a grown man. Just wondering.
66 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 15.07.20

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
And the so-called modern art here, or is there?
No. It is anti-art as any product of revolutionary aesthetics, which developed in the XIX-th century primarily.

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.07.20

Gauguin wrote:
as with any product of revolutionary aesthetics, which developed in the XIX-th century primarily.
Talking about the 1917 revolution in Russia? A revolution, say, in France it does not apply? Or other revolutions in history.
Also I would like to know what the problem is so-called revolutionary aesthetics.

G
Gauguin 15.07.20

A. Soldier of Light
It is not so much about the social revolution, much about the cultural. Yes, communication with the VFR certainly is, but I have something else in mind. When the West began to abandon the classical approach to art with his canons in imitation of nature, History, the divine... and began to slide into the abyss of darkness. The fad instead of canons, the novelty is a beauty, a context instead of an object, focus on social change instead of resorting to the eternal. All these degenerates, decadents, parnassa, findesiecle, modernists of all stripes, avant-garde, postmodernists is the decline of the art, anti-art. Such aesthetics - satellite degenerative political and social processes of the liberal and left-wing and should be criticized no less than the processes themselves.

z
zdrastE 15.07.20

Gauguin wrote:
All these degenerates, decadents, parnassa, findesiecle, modernists of all stripes, avant-garde, postmodernists is the decline of the art, anti-art. Such aesthetics - satellite degenerative political and social processes of the liberal and left-wing and should be criticized no less than the processes themselves.

Spoiler

G
Gauguin 15.07.20

Hello
Nikita Sergeyevich was the small mind of man to understand how degenerative it is an art really (he as a man looked at the items outside of the context) and how it is actually is a painful creativity meets including the Communist agenda from the point of view of socio-political wind (though, according to the Stalinists, Khrushchev was a traitor and began a"restoration of capitalism, but that's a separate conversation). About the ban, regardless of the motives and personality - I would support. After all a broken clock show the correct time twice a day.

z
zdrastE 15.07.20

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
Nikita Sergeyevich was a little crazy man...
heh, heh... well, if I may Express an opinion about the mind of Nikita Khrushchev, at that time leader of the country occupying one-sixth of the land of the planet Earth and compare it with the mind, unknown to anybody, except his mom and dad nickname Gauguin what their preferences, I will give all the same to Nikita.
here it is. probably not in the mind, and the degree of education. just dashing revolutionary years of high art and applied knowledge about its components was unavailable to young revolyutsioner Nikita, just as knowledge of physics, chemistry or mathematics. he's not stupid, just not educated. and is uneducated does not concern his professional activities of a revolutionary, and in the later period the defender of the revolutionary conquests. in this case it was the dock, I assure you, otherwise he would not have become the leader of this whole gang.
regarding the perception of art, particularly fine...
it's about as well as with Opera and ballet, almost everyone, for the first time confronted with this art, in the best case, respecting the politeness, I would say that is still not enough familiar with these arts to judge them more or less objectively, and the total mass of the inhabitants will not be so restrained in their emotions, describing what is happening on stage garbage on vegetable oil. and, for him, this is bullshit on vegetable oil. just as for Nikita and for a kid under the name Gauguin. it's not an insult and not belittling their intelligence. just all people are different, in China eaten by cats and dogs, in India the cow is a sacred animal, the Russian to beat his wife - it means to educate for them, its fine, just as full of taskbar normality of others.
any art is subjective in its nature, and so fine twice. any artist knows this and, accordingly, in order to save your mental health from cuts of all for whom his work seems daubs or mockery of common sense, giving all his attention to those who don't think so. and such as world practice shows, quite a large number...
Gauguin wrote:
About the ban, regardless of the motives and personality - I would support.
thank God, the opinion of an obscure nicknames will remain the opinions of unknown users. and even any of these obscure nicknames can Express their attitude to this part of the world of art, just remained at home, giving the right to flirt with the lost to the light of the exhibition they did not understand art lonely girls and aunties as ignorant males, unlike the first, knowledgeable - Shaw has a chance to pick up a partner for joint acrobatic exercises in the Elevator, the bed, on a Park bench increase dramatically.
huh? although. how do you know, heh, heh... because you chose to stay at home with mom and dad.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.07.20

Hello
Hello wrote:
Russian to beat his wife - it means to educate
Yes, it's a myth.There are, of course, individuals, raising fists at their women, but to our entire nation to include this education is impossible.

z
zdrastE 15.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
how do you say...

G
Gauguin 15.07.20

Hello
You are in his repertoire. I wrote a lot, stretching post their sad antics to the size of the sheets, but did not say anything sensible.

z
zdrastE 15.07.20

Gauguin
heh, heh... thanks for repertoire, nice to know that the very fact of its existence gives me hope at the recognition of my humble exercise in a row of faceless nicknames.
disappointed, of course, that my antics (not affectation) seem dull. it will not please everyone, it's time to really long time to admit it and not torture the minds of their youthful youths sheets without any sense (meaning).
by the way, if you, certainly not more difficult, may be to teach a lesson to the presumptuous scribbler in terms of the writing of explanatory texts, stressing in his comments, which I by his own negligence have decided to turn their attention to those places that you think is sensible... since you took the liberty to determine the absence of the sense (meaning) in others.
Gauguin wrote:
Nikita Sergeyevich was the small mind of man to understand how degenerative it is an art really (he as a man looked at the items outside of the context) and how it is actually is a painful creativity meets including the Communist agenda from the point of view of socio-political wind (though, according to the Stalinists, Khrushchev was a traitor and began a"restoration of capitalism, but that's a separate conversation). About the ban, regardless of the motives and personality - I would support. After all a broken clock show the correct time twice a day.

A

Gauguin wrote:
The fad instead of canons, the novelty is a beauty, a context instead of an object, focus on social change instead of resorting to the eternal.
But if to speak about you personally, how would you react to the changes in the art world and in the West, if instead of replacing the traditionalist post-modern would not replace, and at the same time and do both? Some continued to work the old way, is canonical and the other new was created. How about this?

c
chel s pulemetom. 15.07.20

antonrogov
This is purely a brain to endure. To make you properly and to blame, obviously. Forget it.

G
Gauguin 15.07.20

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Some continued to work the old way, is canonical and the other new was created. How about this?
No, that's impossible. True and false, beautiful and ugly are not unable equally to triumph, either one wins or the other. Now the triumph of the latter.

m
masha 15.07.20

GTAмaнъ
Sega doesn't interest me, because a child was not. But the game did for Sega was a good one. But I'm more like Demolished, because it is closer to the Dandy, and the sound is good. This is not the final outcome.
Played recently a port of Ballots on Sega, it's such a curve just a gesture, on the NES is best done.

But really I like everything, if done well.

G
GTAman 15.07.20

Masha
I also Shogi was not a friend played. When many years later I learned about emulators, was just a feast.

A

Gauguin wrote:
either one wins or the other
Or is the eternal struggle with one another. Plus gray. Not whether this is our world now?...

m
masha 15.07.20

Well that on consoles, many games have done, is what to play. Modern games I don't like at all, they are too monotonous, and constantly need hardware upgrade.
Now look at the news site games, they're all dull and of no artistic value there.

m
masha 15.07.20

Kakoie all it's doing now, no games and shit that has no value, I saw in the news site and came to this conclusion.

R
RikoChiko 15.07.20

Of course real friendship!
Spoiler

O
Oskaruald 15.07.20

Gauguin
He was to Gaugin with PG, which is so crazy pseudophilosophical the nonsense that the hand goes to gain Durkee - you are there to take in the home. But to do that shit above is please. Since the typical AI with a CDA of heaven and bid on something. Not to shame would be a clown.