3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antonrogov 25.04.20 09:32 pm

What should interest \"Real Man\"?

I then showed that I'm in the wrong, like it or not and generally I'm not interested in what should interest the adult man. And unless there are common standards that should be of interest to people depending on sex and age? And why should? Unless the person cannot be your will, other interests? And why women so love to teach men that have real man (Yes, the one that exists only in the mind of women, and every women it's different)?
Well, if you really have such a list, then share that on your should interest a grown man. Just wondering.
66 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gemini 15.07.20

shkolota gaming site discusses what to do a real man)) LOL

G
Gauguin 15.07.20

Oskaruald
Simmer down, my friend. Go better Cyberpunk discuss...but...there you it too will fail, as you can guess.
Oskaruald wrote:
He was to Gaugin with PG
Well...I'm with him, and did not compare. This opinion is not even mine, but the Orthodox Marxists of all stripes.
Oskaruald wrote:
Since typical with PG
Like you. But at least I had served their bans without botovodstva.
Oskaruald wrote:
which is so crazy pseudophilosophical nonsense
You need to look the definition of a philosophy and to understand that words and speech turns, which are a bit harder conversations in the yard aren't. And even a claim to it.
Oskaruald wrote:
with CDA of heaven and bid on something
Where?
Oskaruald wrote:
Not to shame would be
So stop.
A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Or is the eternal struggle with one another
Well, Yes, but sometimes one outweighs.

O
Oskaruald 15.07.20

Gauguin
Not casting the arrows, poor. Did I say that you got into philosophy? I said Pseudo. And complication of the question a lot of momentum is not a sign of a rich speech, but rather a desire for such issue. Like I said - you're back in the puddle.

L
Le Gaspilleur 15.07.20

well, this...to each his own

P
Pilat. 15.07.20

B
Beverly Grace Jones 04.10.20

Hello
This avant-gardeism, like fantasy, only the fog in the head blows at the most inopportune moments ... The longer I live, the more I feel it. Antique classics are "our everything."
Spoiler

Spoiler