3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Martina 27.04.20 05:35 pm

Which is better: Gothic 1 or Gothic 2? (Gothic 2)

I do not know whether there was already such a topic. if you had let Modera removed.
do you think what Gothic top 1 or 2. at first, I played the second and thought it a masterpiece, then played night of the Raven and still more in assuring convinced. but when the village for the first it was found that the little sister s top. OK, I came to the conclusion that in itself Gothic 2 is worse than Gothic 1. I don't like settlements (of Onar's farm and the monastery, Khorinis normal) is clearly small compared with the Old, the New camp, Swamp camp in Gothic 1. and the plot is not impressive. in Gothic 1 is still better.
but the addon Gothic 2: night of the Raven in my no worse than Gothic 1. although my friends are gamers somehow don't think so. Gothic 1 for the unique game that nothing can compare. what do you think?
72 Comments
Sort by:
t
trane deystvitelno zhopa 27.04.20

me a nicer alternative - Gothic-3.

B
Blackmor137 27.04.20

Gothic 1 got me a lot stronger than Gothic 2 ... I don't know, maybe because I played Gothic 1 and after a time learned about the existence of the second the Goths...

M
Midlight 27.04.20

The Goths 1 and 2 as for me the same, but not on PG. Then Gota 2 taxis.

A
ANDJ 27.04.20

Personally, I first played Г2НВ, went nuts and started chasing 1. In my province, I spent six months looking for her (old even then), but found. So here is 1 I liked, but the preference I give Г2НВ. But just G2 dry, I think.

M
Martina 27.04.20

et for sure! by itself, the Gothic 2 dry. something is missing. and it's something Encender.

M
Midlight 27.04.20

Blueberries with Yogurt and Martina: what are you conspiring?

Z
ZzZenN 27.04.20

I like Gothic 2 HB... Just in Gotha 2 simple I have not played Gothic 1 but... Well, in General, it has fewer gameplay features... And Gotha 3 haven't played yet, like starts, but hangs terribly for the ancient video card - Saphire Radeon 9200... so...

M
Midlight 27.04.20

I tried to download, but the game requires too much...

Z
ZzZenN 27.04.20

I mean hanging? Or does not go?

M
Midlight 27.04.20

Do not go. Because of him, my PC itself is switched off or rebooted.

M
Martina 27.04.20

and I have Gothic 3 is just AWFUL pulls. 2 times I installed and started playing, hoping to endure the brakes. but to see not destiny to me to Gothic 3. my patience enough: after purchase for 2 days then removed. a couple of months back installed it and lacked the patience for 1 day.

P
Permanent_Lost 27.04.20

for me, Gothic 2 is still better than all the rest.

A
Alex Fireman 27.04.20

I liked the first Gothic, the plot more and more complicated.

A
Alon[inquisitor] 27.04.20

I think you cannot choose from 2 shadowrom but I would compare 1 and NV

M
Muad Dib 27.04.20

Definitely the first taxis! I was lucky enough to get rubella and I a whole week spent together with Gothic, Smoking medicinal bog with lamb and rice schnapps.

S
Shpiker 27.04.20

Gothic 2 night of the Raven in General was amazing!

D
DarkWarlock 27.04.20

Gothic 1 is better characters. Gothic 2 HB trash. I don't like yarkendare I meet ctolko dead (Yes, of course we were all not to kill in the first part, but once given a rune of teleport, so should predpolagaetsya that in the continuation of one of the old camp should not be), also the water mages. If to rise after charge Urizel', Saturas attacking you => Saturas dead. And all the water mages, too, should not be (and in the original Gothic 2 they were not only Vatras, of which the first part was not). I don't know why did the addon, it is not my business, but Gothic 2 is at times better than NV, but nothing compared to Gothic 1.

PS Gothic 3, unfortunately, did not pass, slow, although Gothic 2 I also on the ancient car passed, with terrible lag, but still played. I would third pass, but it is crude, maybe with patches it viligili, it is necessary in an Internet search.

D
Drygoy 27.04.20

Well Cappy here to skacati sho.., in General, will begin with the banal. Understand, sho tagilo to sravnivat two games, when one ulaeto osnovoi another.

And play them (in G1 and G2-LC), it is necessary simply in order, the shop first to enjoy prohozdenie the first part, and then nice and comfortably to feel itself the world's second - encountering the old znakomyh. So.

G
Gothicwin 27.04.20

Each of the Gothic is wonderful. True 3-d I have not played the PC hangs :), but I think it is not inferior to 2-mind first.
Gothic 2 is with pleasure that held more than once, playing both a mage and a mercenary, and paladin.
My assessment of Gothic 2 on a five point scale: 5.

D
Drygoy 27.04.20

but I think it is not inferior to 2-mind first.
Then pridettsa to disappoint you. Gothic 3 is not simply inferior to the previous installments, and even with them not worth it. In the sense that it sucks, particularly because of the huge number of bugs, ease of playability - calculated to clear up, etc... Razumeetsa about the schedule conversation no.

Practically the only reason it's worth playing is a respect for the series. The main thing to remember about the patches - otherwise pishy gone.