3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Martina 27.04.20 05:35 pm

Which is better: Gothic 1 or Gothic 2? (Gothic 2)

I do not know whether there was already such a topic. if you had let Modera removed.
do you think what Gothic top 1 or 2. at first, I played the second and thought it a masterpiece, then played night of the Raven and still more in assuring convinced. but when the village for the first it was found that the little sister s top. OK, I came to the conclusion that in itself Gothic 2 is worse than Gothic 1. I don't like settlements (of Onar's farm and the monastery, Khorinis normal) is clearly small compared with the Old, the New camp, Swamp camp in Gothic 1. and the plot is not impressive. in Gothic 1 is still better.
but the addon Gothic 2: night of the Raven in my no worse than Gothic 1. although my friends are gamers somehow don't think so. Gothic 1 for the unique game that nothing can compare. what do you think?
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shifroval 27.04.20

Sorry for doublepost, but I found a solution to this problem! :))
Open the System folder, file Gothic.INI and under [GAME] change scaleVideos=1 scaleVideos=0.

G
GETREDtm 27.04.20

Without the Goths 1 would not have 2 Goths - the Gothic 1 was the beginning. So, it is any better.

K
KorAlexey 27.04.20

no minus Gothic 2 - uniformity(dragons). hunting them is put on a conveyor, and more - free help

S
Samery 27.04.20

I have not played in addition the Night of the Raven, so while I can say that in my opinion is better than Gothic 2 Gothic.
Gothic is better because:
First- it's a start. The plot of a new story.
Secondly- this is the first RPG I played and even beat more than a dozen times.
Thirdly, a very nice looking barrier, and that fist from Bullitt )).
In the first Gothic, and even though she is smaller than the second, more cozy.
The first game always look something different than the next.

And then in the second Gothic is really possible to make cities bigger,and then visited the Old Camp and arriving in Khorinis (this rich and beautiful city) non stop to think but in prison was not so bad(and grief are to blame drakov)

And by the way, in my opinion Gothic 2 is made once glamorous(a little).
Paint somehow more dense.
Dragons are so clean that when you first look at them I would say Yes, they only do that to clean Yes lick when they are the village people burn. It is rather themselves the paladins of the fortress itself burned.

And you know what's interesting, I would back down a little from the topic, in Gothic 3 they say that if the paladins had magic, the orcs would not pozdorovilos, but the paladins in Gothic 2 was the magic of why they were in occupation. Of course dragons, but orcs then (while fighting on cooldown lick themselves after a RAID on the castle), they could have a fortress to beat.

S
Stey Evey 4000 27.04.20

write your opinion in greater detail.. one-word better/worse will be equated to the flood

S
Senju Hachirama 27.04.20

I think that Gothic 1 is better only by the fact that after passing the first part of the first time traveler from the game, which I personally and passed on second and third, and will take the rest that will come.

T
Tekken [zazio] 27.04.20

how to say...every part of something good.both cool,but the Gothic 3 game is also very good, but eats all her dash, I have it nethermost in Varant and Nordmar,well in places where there are big cities there,and in montane...download gellone...crazy

I
Isse 27.04.20

1-2 good part) well damn well better 1 on chetcuti))

T
Tekken [zazio] 27.04.20

baker.centr.lan you know you have something....but....
just the first GOTHIC as it is dearer than others.This is probably due to the fact that it was the first that hooked forever

S
Shifroval 27.04.20

For the thousandth time I quote my friend:
"The Gothic is a small cozy little world, who can run round for a couple of minutes

I think that says it all. Those who know will understand.

W
WBTRU 27.04.20

Bullshit, it's not Gothic 3, and Gothic 4 Arkady. In comparison, Gothic 3 is a masterpiece among masterpieces. Never played the Gothic 1 :(

J
JediPlay 27.04.20

I'm from the future kapets you have a weak comp was old, AND 3 is BETTER