3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
biuyck 27.04.20 07:38 pm

Punkbuster (problems) (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

bought litsku Senya....installed punkbuster...found the server but it says that punkbuster is not Naiden on the computer
188 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rugari 27.04.20

all done. just another version of the game downloaded and installed and PunkBuster too, with zero set. enjoy EPT))))

M
Monstr_Crysis 27.04.20

Rugari

And you che tried in the cartoon on the Repack to play xDDD ???
Well, if you're kachaesh torrents for the game in the cartoon, then at least litsuhu download...

G
GerbionF 27.04.20

Who throws with the error"PunkBuster kicked player 'your username' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe initialization failed then do the following:
1) Update PunkBuster. Download it here: http://websec.evenbalance.com/downloader/download.php?file=1
Open the file. Get out the agreement. Click I agree -> Click on Add Game -> Battlefield Bad Company 2 -> OK. Then hit Check For Updates. After successfully downloading the updates close the program.
2)Now go here: http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/bc2/pbsec.htm
Poke here to any place and click Save as and then throws the file in the folder pb, which is in the game folder.

Check out below the Firewall doesn't block PunkBuster.
Windows 7 - start - control Panel - System and security - beneath Windows Firewall click on allow a program through Windows Firewall and see what would tick about files pnkbstra and pnkbstrb

If this helped, rate :3
If you have questions, ask

I
IAMBOY 27.04.20

treasir54
Thanks big guy, I'm also a little crazy from resentment not descended)))

G
GerbionF 27.04.20

Who throws with the error"PunkBuster kicked player 'your username' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe initialization failed and last my advice has not helped, then do the following:
1. In the game folder DELETE the folder pb
2. Then in the game folder go to Install
3. Find the pbsvc and run
4. Click Install Punkbuster
Second stage:
1. Then Internet download PBSetup
2. Open PBSetup
3. Click on Add Game
4. In the list, select Battlefield Bad Company 2
5. Click OK
6. Now click Check For Updates
7. After successfully downloading the updates close the program.
The third stage:
1. Start the game
2. Log on to the server
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

s
smuzi 27.04.20

I have in the pack Buster is no button to Check for Updates. what to do plz help!!

S
Sans-Sasha 27.04.20

I did everything as it should when in punkbuster press OK it gives an error tipo version is outdated, have updated again and reinstalled and still the same thing, and don't know what to do, just like the money given, who knows how to fix write in VC https://vk.com/id214466881

k
karbofoss6828 22.02.21

guys, I apologize for writing on this topic. Tell me which button to press to pick up a weapon on the battlefield - I did not find it in the settings