3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
biuyck 27.04.20 07:38 pm

Punkbuster (problems) (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

bought litsku Senya....installed punkbuster...found the server but it says that punkbuster is not Naiden on the computer
188 Comments
Sort by:
d
diotrixta 27.04.20

SLAVS-I'm very angry
Ways of solving problems
1:: try to run the game as administrator (if you haven't done it)
2:: add the. EXE file in the Origin antivirusnike (if any) and firewall in the trusted list\exception\unchecked (depending on the version of the add)
3:: if you have the disk, try disk (in order to cut off the source of the problem - or origin, or something else)
4:: add ports to the exceptions list, as in paragraph 2 (which ports is either in the Internet or look in paragraph 5)
5:: go to the forum section of the technical problems and the search for try to find a problem similar to yours
It is 5 bestreiten because of the head ways. For a deeper analysis requires to know the date and time of the beginning of your problems, what did you change in the system before the problem occurs, log event log when the issue occurs, the heating temperature of the unit and more.
But it is certainly not due to ISP because I have also Vin7, speed 10+Mbps\s Unlim. True, I play through origin, first install the game from disk, and the Origin have entered the code.
Try it! ;-)

P
Pitbul_Zheka 27.04.20

Help mi people who are not lazy to write step by step what you need to do to play online....)) Pliiiiiiz...)

PS
Update already...

n
neveq 27.04.20

Help began to come out such garbage don't know what to do
pix.PlayGround.ru

r
rainbow6 27.04.20

neveq I got yesterday was the same - just threw out from the server and had the same inscription. Helped me answer Mr.Freeman46 24.04.10 10:02. According to his link downloaded PunkBuster

k
kupol1 27.04.20

guys like that need to connect to punk Buster how to do it and where can I get help

k
kupol1 27.04.20

well, Nadu download it and where and what folder to stick

W
World 27.04.20

hmm since the game never updated Pb and all the rules)

r
rainbow6 27.04.20

kupol1 PunkBuster anywhere to stick is not necessary - he is set where you want the default

s
serafont 27.04.20

neveqу me the exact same problem yesterday everything was fine and today I go on the server and I kinet although PunkBuster punk Buster I've updated 10 times did not help what to do know!!!

s
serafont 27.04.20

me throws punk Buster and says violation ignoring queries #9006 what does it mean yesterday I was playing everything was great today I am kick !!!

P
ProVedmak007 27.04.20

people help, can't log into servers all the time kick, writes reason
RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe initialization failed

V
Verbatam 27.04.20

Guys,help!!!Yesterday I bought litsuhu!Installed the game,updated it,put punk from the disk,downloaded it in a minute throws out from the server and says punkbuster kicked player for 0 minutes no packet flow Already the entire Internet clambered Nitsche does not help!Removed this punk,put off.site updates it,nothing!Same!The game already several times deleted and re-installed,cleaned the registry from PunkBuster and re-set,the result is zero!

V
Verbatam 27.04.20

In short I figured out this problem!Don't know what the solution to it,I will write like I did.So,blew the game completely,in my documents folder also removed,demolished, fuck PunkBuster!Next,installed the game,along with it PunkBuster with game disc,immediately updated it as here already wrote.Then the game updated while updated did this in the system32 folder or sysWOW64 for 32битной set full access for the files PnkBstrA.exe PnkBstrB.exe Then he added these processes to exceptions in firewall and voila,it worked and no longer throws))Maybe someone will help this info!

M
MUKAS911 27.04.20

Start to get me out.Have used the following:
07.03.10 18:04 I did everything as written VLADOSICCC all any more throws! threw it pbsetup.exe in the PB folder add the game, b.2 in the list and clicked on search for updates. I 2 files from the site www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-bc2.php Click save as and save to your PB.
PS-thanks for the tip). And from me thank you very much!

R
Rugari 27.04.20

In General, I have the impression that PunkBuster is a second Hitler, hard tyranny and selection. I strangulated left too. In General my problem is that half the money he let me shamelessly and the other half refers to what I have cheats and bans on 137 minutes, after this time the same thing happens. YES, HE LOST THE SCENT?! WHAT ARE THE CHEATS?! I didn't not. help pliz. friends all is great, got me to the core, bans, and bans. not that I ban Lord) HEEEELP!!!!

p
pchelohod i paroved 27.04.20

Renew.

R
Rugari 27.04.20

well, you're kidding me. updated and zero sense

p

Try to reinstall the game. Cheats yuzal?

R
Rugari 27.04.20

the fact of the matter is that cheats are not used. maybe due to the fact that the game downloaded from the net?

p

I mean from steam/origin? Unlikely. Although, the cases with nedostachi files heard. Can try to pump.
Well, if a Repack from a torrent, it's likely in this case. Curve or wrong tight what.