3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
biuyck 27.04.20 07:38 pm

Punkbuster (problems) (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

bought litsku Senya....installed punkbuster...found the server but it says that punkbuster is not Naiden on the computer
188 Comments
Sort by:
i
igors 27.04.20

I pochette with someone from pbbans?

please reply someone
if I buy a new disk I won't be banned?
you can enter your password vitnam?
and last:when I asked the tech support in BF BC 2 they can my rank and stars and awards etc to transfer to my new ACC?

V
VETER777 27.04.20

Igors
With the new drive you will not be banned. Although it is not known what will happen with your ACC. And if you really chierici, I don't think you should buy a new disk.

i
igors 27.04.20

VETER777
not Cicero...I don't know why I was banned!
and pumped again I do not want...and if I ask them nicely support BF BC 2 they can my rank and stars and awards etc to transfer to my new ACC? don't you know?

Z
Zloy.lis 27.04.20

Igors Communicate with the user Trippernoy Hare. He boasted that he was a cheater in the cheaters topic and it get banned but he agreed with the caliper somehow and he returned the account.

i
igors 27.04.20

Zloy.lis
ATP

O
Ostap_Bender 27.04.20

Igors
maybe you still cisternal once, so, for samples, to see how it is...? skazhy the truth....

i
igors 27.04.20

is there a thread of cheat?
pix.PlayGround.ru

A
AxeLite 27.04.20

Trippernoy Hare, disguise vindovsky process is perfectly realized. And how will look at these processes: bc2 injector superhack 0.2beta.dll other and already want to cry from emotion.
Igors, a normal person would never agree with the unreasonable accusation, and you:
if I buy a new disk I won't be banned?
rank and stars and awards etc to transfer to my new ACC
in General.. or you're a wuss, or you do cheat

i
igors 27.04.20

Yes I agree...
looked predaduschie threads,posts
people who also gave a baseless accusation pomagalo only new ACC...

A
AxeLite 27.04.20

Anyone on this forum still MD5tool not get banned, do not drive.

a
adsl2010 27.04.20

AxeLite
O_o look at the website of pbbans kom there are plenty of such reasons as МД5тул

A
AxeLite 27.04.20

adsl2010 note that banned in the game BfBC2 - units. http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest-bans.html
Basically it's COD4. Well, that banned for MD5tool getting bigger - this means that this verification is effective, unlike PBSS (hidden from PunkBuster screenshots) - it only works in winXP.

PS and the fact that the appeal Igors rejected, tells us that he is a cheater.

i
igors 27.04.20

AxeLite
I Cicero?XA!
check out my article nick, you can learn above 11spec soldeir

A
AxeLite 27.04.20

Igors, what's your stats?
First it was last updated on January 12 (and the ban was 21января 8:37 am us time) and even do not want to be updated anywhere.
Secondly maybe you just went to the cheat and immediately Bang, so the article managed to lift.
Third that-don't you worry about not fair ban.

i
igors 27.04.20

1)I had to pump during that time only to silver Colonel
2)nooo!I play myself on a heavy metal flying itself...no touching...and then!green Novomatic launched at beacons Gustav!I put out the smoke!second Gustav (perhaps it was 2 different Inga)smoke does not have time and I jump...delaetsa some glitch and I kakbe fly!only one side and not on your gilanyi...parachute raskrylsya but I'm flying!BIM-BAM up the wall galawaymedic was not...
according to the theory should be ekranchik from the gear menu but knocks the main menu, and the inscription shown above...
3)what would all think I'm a cheater!

i
igors 27.04.20

hurray!!!
I returned to the article!!!
only Vietnam and spectat not returned...eh!sorry...then buy....
spsibo all!
especially :
Trippernoy Hare
Zloy.lis

i
igors 27.04.20

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now Vietnam has opened and spectac!

]
]ncux117[ 27.04.20

I have the same prablemy=(

]