3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
biuyck 27.04.20 07:38 pm

Punkbuster (problems) (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

bought litsku Senya....installed punkbuster...found the server but it says that punkbuster is not Naiden on the computer
188 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dreamer46 27.04.20

1. So you've perverted everything,but this is a buggy creature continues to throw you. Download http://evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe select Uninstall.After performing the services should not remain a PnkBstrA or PnkBstrB. Now wash the fucking pb folder in the game. You beat him!
2. Reboot your machine and run pbsvc.exe. Answer Yes, Iya, yavol. Now services will be 2 service. Important! One or both of them should have access to the Internet.
3. Taken from the website of the bastards (Evenbalance approx. Wernisag) obnovlenija and do everything right.

The game folder/pb must be available on rw the user account under which you start the game and the two services should work. Although if you translate them in manual, they have to start after the first kick.
©m0zg2006 Spelling and punctuation of the author are observed almost completely.

D
Dreamer46 27.04.20

People help tried everything still does not work always throws

d
dneprfan 27.04.20

www.bf2tlt.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66&Itemid=23

D
Dreamer46 27.04.20

help tried everything still crashes error
You were thrown out of the game. Reason :
PunkBuster kicked player 'my nickname'(for 0 minutes)
... PB INIT FAILURE ( If this persists, visit
evenbalance.com and click support to manually update PunkBaster).

D
Dreamer46 27.04.20

Uraaaaaaaa I was able to run!!!!!!!!!

Z
Zadrot Sapiens 27.04.20

people!!!problem such: downloaded PunkBuster,like all the rules,open the program and click add game on my list, only america's army trying to write the path to the battlefield and I am select the game first. what are they doing?

z
z-killer 27.04.20

Hi all. I have a question what if after the game all the titles gone?

K
Kramer 27.04.20

You need to play on ranked servers, so after the game, all is not lost.

G
GOR UA 27.04.20

problem with punkbuster battlefield bad company 2 go http://www.bf2tlt.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66&Itemid=23 I helped

m
mixa240 27.04.20

from the above options nifiga no download
what to do? where to download?
help!

H
HyperXStream 27.04.20

To reinstall the game punk Buster put machine.

m
mixa240 27.04.20

spasibo, but I the issue is decided, put in a search engine the problem with punk Buster, and found these instructions

D
Dimj 27.04.20

Well someone is not looking for the servers do come into play but are not included in the profile
Nazhmaem Competitive Online. then Browse servers then Viscacid the window logon enter,and type in the Line name of the server ForTeam.ru
AND CLICK TO UPDATE.
PS I Have found!!!

k
kinpan 27.04.20

punkbuster kicked player Kinpan(for 0minutes) Restriction:Service Communication Failure:PnkBstrB.exe hertbeats stopped. game license reinstalled PB etc no result help...

k
kill streak 27.04.20

kinpan
kom reboot helps me

B
Botv0091 27.04.20

Can't understand why, read the entire Internet, installed punkbuster all imaginable and not imaginable ways ... But when you try to connect to rating servers issues: to log on To the server with enabled punkbuster this program must be installed on your computer ...
Help ...

k
kinpan 27.04.20

As for firewall to allow or antivirusnike processes punkbusterA.exe punkbusterb.exe.Who knows please I hate it.Thank you

1Red 27.04.20

Guys h is true if you play on servers without bankbuster swing rank nebudet?

K
Kramer 27.04.20

Yes.

a
adsl2010 27.04.20

Botv0091
enabled in the settings of PB ?
kinpan
click on control panel there you will find bradmoor take him out on game time, and antivirus identity can offnote during the game