3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barbready 27.04.20 08:03 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. a New war (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

people bought my dad this stuff: stalker new war , what's that ?
77 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lera1982 27.04.20

what someone do not know how this bug work around?

S
Starover 27.04.20

To me this mod is not much, amber are that flies. While the costume is not pumped to 9.99 the meaning of the game is lost! Well buy you all that there is, and it makes no sense looting and search for caches to do. Not interested!!!

a
alex-shop 27.04.20

Lera!Try the game to pump up to 1.0004!There is already 1.0003!
I have all the standard plow!

P
Peaceman 27.04.20

Лера1982

What's in the log :-?

O
Oleg_Writov 27.04.20

Played this mod. It has its pros and its cons.
Pros - the game has become slightly harder. In particular, the inspectors began to justify its name and not stupidly izdalya growl and slap his hand across the face, and poison at you a whole herd of blind dogs, bloodsuckers and other riffraff. The monsters became bigger, added cats, the kinks and the civilian zombies, which are in fact the destruction of much more disgusting Stalker. The exoskeleton can now be run. Weapons and armor can be repaired at dealers. Sniper in Pripyat, if it shoots you, you kill even the toughest armour with one shot. Bloodsucker now can't kill with a gun. At the Bar and Sidorovich now you can get weapons (really need a change if unhappy with the price - you can Bang the miser, or the hoopoe, which is always Gunda over the shoulder I Have information for people like you and I can provide it). The bandits learned to panic and run away if bear the loss.
But... there is always but.
Actually, the cons:
- as rightly pointed out, now traders have you can buy almost all the way up to Gauss and exoskeleton and for a very real amount. In addition, the same bartender sells all common types of artifacts and parts from the monsters (tentacles bloodsucker, zombie hand, the tail of a blind dog, etc.). So now, pedrajas to fulfill his mission, like Get the artifact Gravity enough to buy it then sell back. Sense - zero. Fuck me now, I ask, to go into the anomalies when all I need in terms of equipment (type of protection against radiation, increasing stamina and reducing bleeding), you can buy and so, without problems, for the same money?
- changed pricing, but again across the ass. Captured weapons can earn a lot more than artifacts. So much more profitable to bring a dozen AK on a Cordon Sidorovich (for each he forks over 85,000 rubles) than to mess with the artifacts.
- major gaps remained in the stage of nedorabotannost. The game, despite some increased complexity, overcome walking - especially after the introduction of the SVD-trucker (the Wolf issues immediately upon arrival to him for the first task), which is in range and knockdown is far superior to the addict. All the time looms this stupid job to Kill Arrow. Likewise, periodically the mission to Protect the Parking lot stalkers" and the like, when you're somewhere in the Military. Until now, some PDA of the characters look the type kruglov_yantar_pda_la-la-topola. Terribly informative.
- it is not implemented by way of a break. Monster, in my opinion, more interesting than the controller because, according to the description and the Fugitive A. Stepanova, has not the beginnings, and strong intelligence, disguised as a tramp, attacking only after the charmed teeth and your distraction from the soul sangaraja on the back for his exaggerated (one!) the limb and breaking the backbone. Bude fed may tell us interesting things about the Area. For example, when is the next release. The game is a kink presented in the form of some anthropoid from now -- long arms and a abnormally long neck, the attacker in any case immediately, and his only manifestation of intelligence is evident in the dull muttering: Soldier... soldier. In other words, the rating two for a break.
- originally, the monsters more than in previous versions of the game, but as gameplay and otstraivanie them in all locations they are not what are not restored in the same quantity - disappear. I'm here after a week of slania in the Zone (Pripyat, Agroprom, Yantar) returned to the Cordon - a single blind dog on the way from the checkpoint to an abandoned farm where, by the way, is sitting untouched until now Fox (and before that it is always someone from the fauna spanked, it was necessary to deviate) in the company of a Guide. Updated only POSELENIE me ahead of time bandits at the factory and the soldiers at the outer checkpoint. Disappeared even stalkers from the village where Sidorovich sits. Walk around the Area it was just boring - no one to fight. The promised changes in the relations between monsters and humans, I think, led to the fact that they interrupted each other without my intervention. Well, the hell needs it?
- it is unclear what a change of attitude groups. Monolith also beating from small arms of all living things, Debt is also offended if stukanut about their detachment near the base of Freedom, Freedom is also still on the drum, as before.
In short, hastily cobbled together mod, compiled on the wishes of the workers and just as crude. I'll wait clear sky.

R
Rakofka 27.04.20

also forgive help!...crash when entering the sarcophagus!..version 1.0003
and loaded the save game before entering...alas I go..((..and pull to release..I go..alas((...and after the release..I go ALL the TIME departures ON the WORKING TABLE!..Please help, dear!

R
Rakofka 27.04.20

here is my log when oshibka download on the sarcophagus
Loading game jenya_autosave.sav...
* Loading spawn registry...
* 9451 spawn points are successfully loaded
* Loading objects...
* 19577 objects are successfully loaded
* Game jenya_autosave is successfully loaded from file 'c:\documents and settings\all users\documents\stalker-shoc\savedgames\jenya_autosave.sav' (5.259 s)
* phase time: 5258 ms
* phase cmem: K 200717
* [win32]: free[1319648 K], reserved[298716 K], committed[478724 K]
* [ D3D ]: textures[99029 K]
* [x-ray]: crt heap[200717 K], process heap[168659 K], game lua[19756 K], engine lua[215 K], render[200 K]
* [x-ray]: economy: strings[6226 K], smem[28213 K]
Server: Connect...
MaxPlayers = 32

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : !object->used_ai_locations() || ai().level_graph().valid_vertex_id(object->m_tNodeID)
[error]Function : CALifeSwitchManager::add_online
[error]File : D:\xray-svn\xr_3da\xrGame\alife_switch_manager.cpp
[error]Line : 64
[error]Description : Invalid vertex for object
[error]Arguments : rad_m_poltergeist_normal_tele

stack trace:

S
StalkerGSC 27.04.20

so all Khan PC!Run for a new one!

P
Peaceman 27.04.20

In short brothers stalkers this trouble arises due to file ALL.SPAWN. This file YOU probably installed it with the mod:
1) the New war
2) LLSNeitrino_FM&PB_v1.0
3) Reunification MOD
Treated with replacement of ALL.SPAWN at the same of the mods:
1) M_BCCF_Full 2.0 Final
2) M_BCCF_Full_1.2.1_Final (I Recommend this choice of safe standing is - monsters will be more)

OR replacement for fixed - data.cod.ru/2002157002

Anyone has save - boot in Pripyat, and try to get to the sarcophagus. One no saves - start a new(old) game :-)

S
StalkerGSC 27.04.20

People like to run the NV error monitor well is not Cestoda have me not flat Monique and 6 0грц

c
cs_spawn 27.04.20

what are you crazy )))) what are you playing )) AMK mod - here is the new war.. MDE as the current is not fool the people

S
Spot_ 27.04.20

a new war seems stupid to me there not interested,you can se money make selling and buying again AK47 ,and at the beginning already a zombie

S
STALKER 80 aka Shadow of 27.04.20

Addition stupid... On the Dump for c FN 2000 run!

H
Hrolf 27.04.20

Yes, you do not put entu stuff!!!! A complete heresy!!!!

S
STALKER 80 aka Shadow of 27.04.20

Better beer to buy than not to buy it...the Stuff is full!

D
Danila STALKER 27.04.20

Yes, you do not put entu stuff!!!! A complete heresy!!!!
Better beer to buy than not to buy it...the Stuff is full!
I agree. Don't waste your time.

l
lhotsze 27.04.20

Лера1982 : This glitch mine everyone who plays next warNo not at all, my friend of such glitches was not. He went with the right ending.
I do not understand the comments about New war", because almost all are on the path of finalizing the first version by installing different mods, and mod :D they are already , and fixed identified bugs. I don't see the logic in criticism.
Believer : Well, buy, you, all that is, and it makes no sense looting and search for caches to do. Not interested!!!
Have you seen what the prices are? Huckster can take the price from 50% to 70% of the cost, and sell 10 times more expensive than the original. To gain the necessary amount will have to run...
In this version increased the maximum carried weight 80kg - without fatigue, 90kg - max.
Treatment food.
Freeplay-if you pass the game with the proper ending - the failure of consciousness. The transition from CEAS to Pripyat and the game continues on.
This is not so clear, and the lack of glitches and originally version, especially with mods.

A
AlexPM 27.04.20

The mod is good, but there is ONE HUGE MINUS. After this negative I stopped playing in a new war.
For the first time a wild lands on the amber works avtoorbita. Then goes to the scientists, is written. Sometimes it gets you killed. Try to boot up and .... the game throws you. Repeatedly replayed. All one. And this fool Kruglov and wet. Gauss, FN2000 gave, did not help, it is necessary to persist and recover after a bullet from the boot did not help. Noticed crash after Client: Synchronizing.
In General, after numerous attempts I uninstalled the game.
And I liked to play to the maximum. And the fact that everything can be bought, just a plus. I don't buy it. I like to run with different weapons, to walk through the area to shoot with the beautiful sound of all types of weapons. To get anywhere, overall comfortable stay.
The original interest of the other, adrenaline and hurt. Good game. Returned and will take place again at the maximum.
Description AMK liked it, but now it was removed immediately after the first location, there are still those glitches. Imagine what's next. But I will wait for fixes.

And maybe there is a patch for a new war?

b
beregovoi brat 27.04.20

What it may be patch?!Folk artisans shove in the original a ton of mods.and now the pirates are selling.

A
AlexPM 27.04.20

That kind of garbage. Pushing such g... I'm on the site read.
Y-Yes-s. we Like to fool people.
It would be better AMK sold (good mod) - would not have to swing. Still somewhere around 200 rubles spent. Only the most likely authors AMK what the hell has got to be from pirates. :(