3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barbready 27.04.20 08:03 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. a New war (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

people bought my dad this stuff: stalker new war , what's that ?
77 Comments
Sort by:
D
Don12 27.04.20

[Offline] Lila Labeled ST. Neither of which your mod does not change . how were the crashes during the loading of the sarcophagus and remained

M
Monolitovec Haron 27.04.20

As for missions,it depends on the version of the game.Who has what version?

A
Arnej 27.04.20

Version of the game where 1.0003, not the version here... just remove the gamedata folder from the game folder. And departures during the transition to the sarcophagus will not.

PS Look at the date of the last post.

D
DesantnikKolchak 27.04.20

Sucks. Came to the mission to Save the Mole I saw 100 zombies, controller, and 4 fractures that are rushing at me, wiped the tries. Free OGSM is much better than those faeces that are sold for money.

S
Stalker90000 27.04.20

DAAAAAAAAA THE OGS OF RULEIT!)

P
Pavel James 27.04.20

I do in Pripyat right now in the bandit jacket with a really cool gun,but still a hundred times more fun to play with 15 red kits than already fn2000 in a landfill.By the way, rank I master and play without cheats.Those who are too lazy to soak a hundred mutants in podzemeliy ,the th actually occur?If you can't play say so!

v
vashrotnaoborot 27.04.20

of course the authors of the AMK from the pirates do not get it
a friend bought an anthology of Stalker
and in this AMK mod;
and so clearly said-
if you downloaded the mod from the Internet-hail to the mod
but if I bought a CD with mod-know your money went to support the pirates
in both!

l
linp2109 27.04.20

Set the Tin...little system I have 7 times more is needed, but slows down...just PPC

A
Arty_Tayler 27.04.20

Paul James Malory ,so handsome I Shas is also on the Pripyat and I don't have a bandit jacket and Stalker Toko dofiga kits, because I have a Gauss cannon and the thunder grenade for otstrela from mutants .. and the rank I am also a master.. and the first stand ... by the way I liked in this mod that all Weapons have a bartender there .. so chotko mod but there are many drawbacks ..so, I neponravilsya. the fact that the bar still with a gun can go. and the bartender to fill up every time I... but the Gauss gun is from the heart with one shot takes anywhere in the body... in short porabotat over him nemeshalo... although prepared you are to decide have made made
if they do modified it gonna be called something like a different...

q
qwerty1512 27.04.20

Tell me how to get to the end where the monolith must be time.I don't have time.

S
Sima4 27.04.20

this, when running through the station? Need to keep up. Run along the wall to the NPP, hiding behind booths with indentations.

F
FANTO1M 27.04.20

Лера1982
I LEARNED WHAT TO DO.
FOR A LONG TIME I'VE BEEN DIGGING AROUND THE INTERNET AND FOUND.
In GENERAL, you just HAVE to replace the all file.spawn, located in the S. T. A. L. K. E. R. - a New war\gamedata\spawns to the same file from a fashion M_BCCF_Full 2.0 Final, and be sure to start the game again, and you can safely go in the Sarcophagus!
THAT'S ONLY ONE IMPORTANT SENTENCE: FINALLY ABLE TO START PLAYING AGAIN! damn it! :(

F
FANTO1M 27.04.20

BY THE WAY THOSE WHO CAN GO CHERNOBYL BECAUSE OF THE MONOLITH
(BECAUSE THEY ARE THERE DOBRINISHE)
1.FIND the FOLDER - S. T. A. L. K. E. R. - a New war\gamedata/config/misc
And THE FIRST FILE artefacts.ltx
OPEN NOTEPAD.
2.AND FIND THIS TEXT:
burn_immunity = 0.5 ;the coefficients of immunity
strike_immunity = 0.5
shock_immunity = 0.5
wound_immunity = 0.5
radiation_immunity = 0.5
telepatic_immunity = 0.5
chemical_burn_immunity = 0.5
explosion_immunity = 0.1
fire_wound_immunity = 0.5

THERE'S SEVERAL OF THEM(IF YOU HONESTLY I'M TIRED TO CHANGE IT) CAN PARAGRAPH TO CHANGE WELL-AT 6
INSTEAD OF ...= 0.5 AND THE OTHER DIGITS SET TO 0 (ZERO)
3. GO IN THE GAME AND FIND ANY NEARBY THE ARTIFACT AND WEIGH BELT AND ENJOY THE GAME!!

BY THE WAY YOU STILL LOOK AT THE INVENTORY AND LOOK AT THE EFFECT OF THE ARTIFACT(NEAR THE TEXT) I WAS SHOCKED!!!

p
player71rus 27.04.20

One of the best global mods to the game. Recommend to anyone for the first passage.

D
DanyWoker 27.04.20

Cool mod, just can't find the network on version 1.04

A
Abrolit 27.04.20

With this mod and began touring the world.

A
ARayKo60 27.04.20

DanyWoker
Here is the latest version and for 4, 5 and 6 of the patch http://ap-pro.ru/forum/35-2704-21#1082494