3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trian4k 28.04.20 09:27 am

Babahnul comp

Next, I downloaded yesterday and the incentive warframe, ran it in 4K on my computer with none of sotaka gtx 1080.. sit then play the first hour.. fps under 150 -200, not all signs of trouble... as I hear che in the computer bahnul, even thought the bright light in the computer (side cover open) Light the fuck knocked out throughout the apartment, touched the video card and achiral what she was hot and I do not understand how could she do that to warm up, why didn't they work cooler... always in all games in more serious the video card is not heated and MAKS fans were working at 40% ... and then they are like did not work and I can not understand how such a thing could actually happen.. the game was not so demanding and I'm just 100% sure that hojdenie have not worked and the screws are not cool.
Of course I tried to turn on the computer again but it didn't work at all, the light on the motherboard did not burn.. ie off the power supply.. stank of burning.. but not clear from where.. when I took none by the time it was cold and did not smell ... I don't know from where it carried the fumes.. I just don't understand how this could happen, if let's say for some reason did not work the screws on vidyuhi why the computer just reboots or passed out and not went into protection? There must have been something that was supposed to warn me... and it is strange like that, the game is not really demanding... played in кризисы3 and wizards in 4K and it was always all OK. Current recently bought none, and so hurt. May be such that flew and video card? Explain to me please what could happen with my kompjuterom? Could burn current power supply or vidyuhi and mother too, are gone? The power supply unit 600 w, amd8350,16gb ram, zotac gtx 1080.
Spoiler
76 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trian4k 28.04.20

TheMorux1973
I always monitor the temperature in heavy games I play with 200 fps.. which will pull any old computer.. and it looks like this under free to play warframe for some reason so heated my vidyuhi not understand how such a thing could happen. I say played in a far more serious games in 4K where ProSeal fps to 30 fps and none so as not to heat up... I have adjusted the speed of ventilatorul I. know how.they need to make noise by 50+% but no sound, I certainly not heard at the time.this game.. ie not working

T
Trian4k 28.04.20

Let's say for some reason, hypothetically , that on vidyuhi completely off coolers for cooling vidyuhi heated during the game, what is it going to prosite?

R
Ryazancev 28.04.20

Trian4k
It just restarts the computer in case of overheating.

T
Trian4k 28.04.20

Porsche911GT3RS
The campaign had. Vidyuhi Khan(

R
Ryazancev 28.04.20

Trian4k
It's not a show psychics, no one can really say none living or not. Can burn anything. It is necessary, in order to test. Put in a new (derived unit) will be immediately evident. It, or something. None can test on another PC.

w
warp 37 28.04.20

Check with another PSU. In any case, hlamova platform FX-8350 under GTX 1080 is ridiculous and should be changed. Now is the reason.

And so, take a look at the PCB of the motherboard and the graphics card - maybe lucky and it's only the PSU.

M
MagicHero 28.04.20

Ergillio
Ergillio wrote:
Your like a little box with pictures no 750 W and not close issues (from the power 550 is a stretch), and no protection in it and close is not provided.
I wonder how you determined what a sticker inside the filling? our sofa expert )))
Ergillio wrote:
It's possible that just due to lack of power supplies and fans turning.
Really? no you wrote it now in all seriousness )))))))
Ergillio wrote:
the easiest way to look at the certificate 80Plus.
Do you know what is 80Plus certificate?

d
diggs82 28.04.20

Yes, and here warframe ? Apparently, a weak PSU. The matter is not in Watts, but as the rectifier. Simply put, filling your BP can not cope with the load currents conducted that has requested the system to a greater extent, of course, video card. But this is not the only option. Definitely need a full disassembly of the PC and PSU separately. If it turns out that it is not only BP, then the impulse flashed and mother (with weak fuse inside the PSU that could happen). Will need a second platform with your socket and chip set(driver to pick up), but not necessarily. In principle, vidyahu, memory, and DD, you even now can refer a friend or neighbor and potestit. With these PC components as percent. everything should be OK. Is that really bad luck with your hardware.
BP you will have to change. Motherboard -- as lucky. Chanderi soldered transistors(depending on type) as tracks to burn very hard. Shit often happens with chips kontrolerov. Network often suffers, as already said above, the contacts can limit, the USB controller is lit sometimes in such cases, or Chipset. Depending on the architecture, it is also a lot of controllers built in.

M
MagicHero 28.04.20

Trian4k
Explodes usually the power supply, I like it on the cheap put in the organization of computers with cheap power supplies so then 3 of them exploded, though besides them no harm.
What about your power supply then it is 2 lines +12V at 22A and if you powered vidyuhi cables with a single +12V 22A that is clearly not hvatatit graphics card. And the fact that the game is not demanding changes nothing, you have the game reported fps in Maxim (there was no restriction via plane) so that none worked at all 99%.

H
HAKS 28.04.20

your event remembered. bought none came so happy) crysis first launched and it does not lag and the graph of the direct rules we have to happy ! and then a shot with both the rifle and the lights went out the fuse( monitor died and would not turn on anymore fixed under warranty...

G
Garik Nevskoy 28.04.20

Power supply set the bars up, which is extremely not recommended, as there is something to fail at any moment, the closure may occur.
The power supply itself - it sucks. Budget cans! It is the extreme power of the GTX 1080 8350 paired with this kind of crap!

M
MunchkiN 616 28.04.20

vidyuhi nothing to do with finally. coolers stopped abruptly and the heat that it had on her and left. and the fact that she goraca - not know to try the kettle boiling it too hot couple for some time and where tou 30-50 hot vidyuhi heated.
and explode with special effects and stink in a modern bakery can basically PSU and all cables power supply with a loose contact.
and that none burned myself and burned the PSU it's weird. rather the opposite happens. because BP must be protected against short-circuit for example.

R
Ripper Man 28.04.20

Neher cracks with rghost'and can't, my cat suffocated comp broke finally killed write with a teaspoon

E
Ergillio 28.04.20

MagicHero
I wonder how you determined what a sticker inside the filling? our sofa expert )))
The label contains all the information about the characteristics of this power pack of not respecting poddivanny expertid for the supply of broken shit in your organization.
Do you know what is 80Plus certificate?
Yeah, I know. To discuss with you not going, I can only say that the ignorant person is easier to pick up really high quality PSU that is on this certificate, than to understand all of the subtleties and nuances of the distribution of currents, voltages, number of lines, etc.

i
insel260 28.04.20

Ripper Man
Apparently you cover from the explosion hurt, once you write such nonsense)))
Trian4k
Not stsy, the easiest way to find Khan your map or not, take off the cover and look at the chip - burn, so the scribe.
You with probability of 99% was just the power supply is broken. The dust fell, the jump was a lot that could happen. It is usually cotton, and then the smell of burning points on the power supply.
Feel free to change the PSU. Once you have put 1080 BP with the stock watts on the 800, then the load on the hardware will not.
Recommend Chieftec. Cheap, powerful, comfortable and safe.

R
Ripper Man 28.04.20

insel260
not possible!

T
P
Porsche911GT3RS 28.04.20

I have not had a bad OCZ Fata1ity 750W PSU (80+ Bronse). Worked perfect. But he was already 7 years! And what I 1080ti decided to buy new PSU too for Gigabyte 750w (80+ gold). When changed, I got old and went nuts from the dust that was laying there carpet. And most importantly, that the weight of the old BP 7 years ago 3 times more than in BP. Probably not in vain I spent on the extra 9 thousand such things. Proof in the gallery.

M
MagicHero 28.04.20

Ergillio
Ergillio wrote:
The label contains all the information about the characteristics of this power pack of not respecting poddivanny expertid for the supply of broken shit in your organization.
And what exactly is written there about the internals of the power supply AAAAA balabol you our??? I understand you are student of age 8 and your knowledge in gland a zero. And by the way what is written on a piece of paper will allow you to work without problems 1080. But you're probably some kind of special kind of divan expert sticker already knows about the internals.
Ergillio wrote:
Yeah, I know. To discuss with you not going, I can only say that the ignorant person is easier to pick up really high quality PSU that is on this certificate, than to understand all of the subtleties and nuances of the distribution of currents, voltages, number of lines, etc.
The typical response of a liar, be the first to say nonsense and then run away from the answer.
So pick up cotton 300 80Plus with 10A on the +12V and won't be a problem judging from your stupid remarks ))) You said who cares how much BP can apply for +12V (I'm 99% sure you don't even know what's the +12V and why do we need another +3.3 V and +5V)

T
Trian4k 28.04.20

Ergillio
insel260
MunchkiN 616
Garik Nevskoy
MagicHero
Please advise BP. What the specifications should look first? 800w 80+ and 6+2pin?