3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trian4k 28.04.20 09:27 am

Babahnul comp

Next, I downloaded yesterday and the incentive warframe, ran it in 4K on my computer with none of sotaka gtx 1080.. sit then play the first hour.. fps under 150 -200, not all signs of trouble... as I hear che in the computer bahnul, even thought the bright light in the computer (side cover open) Light the fuck knocked out throughout the apartment, touched the video card and achiral what she was hot and I do not understand how could she do that to warm up, why didn't they work cooler... always in all games in more serious the video card is not heated and MAKS fans were working at 40% ... and then they are like did not work and I can not understand how such a thing could actually happen.. the game was not so demanding and I'm just 100% sure that hojdenie have not worked and the screws are not cool.
Of course I tried to turn on the computer again but it didn't work at all, the light on the motherboard did not burn.. ie off the power supply.. stank of burning.. but not clear from where.. when I took none by the time it was cold and did not smell ... I don't know from where it carried the fumes.. I just don't understand how this could happen, if let's say for some reason did not work the screws on vidyuhi why the computer just reboots or passed out and not went into protection? There must have been something that was supposed to warn me... and it is strange like that, the game is not really demanding... played in кризисы3 and wizards in 4K and it was always all OK. Current recently bought none, and so hurt. May be such that flew and video card? Explain to me please what could happen with my kompjuterom? Could burn current power supply or vidyuhi and mother too, are gone? The power supply unit 600 w, amd8350,16gb ram, zotac gtx 1080.
Spoiler
76 Comments
Sort by:
K
KPAHbl4 28.04.20

by the way here is a thought to me up to 16GB memory capacity increase I need another set of dukkanci to put 4GB (
Corsair Vengeance Black 2x4GB DDR3 PC3-15000 KIT) or it will not work?

C
CreMat0ry 28.04.20

Trian4k
I would still BP put the grille down. And dust of course tin

D
Daidjer 28.04.20

As advisers came running. Trian4k, get ka PK workshop.

o
osdf 28.04.20

Taak ! Finish the market already rotten! In reality, people died, BP Is me You talking to her extensive experience of service! Died in the power supply high voltage (HEAT) the so-called part-cotton and the stench - the departure of high-voltage electrolyte-usually like 100-200 UF at 450 volts, most likely PIYes and power key there! Nizkovoltnoy (COOL) part doesn't pop and doesn't stink! In this case, nothing your its became like a computer basically! Yes, and could never be made! There are 3 degrees of protection on a current and tension-BP itself is a blue flame will burn but nothing will ever burn! There are VERY RARE cases when Chinese 200 watt unit NONAME release year 2000 shoved into a computer....And the stench vidyahi-duck stinks warmed to 90-100 degrees the varnish on the PCB! Itself way vidyuhi also protected fucking-to burn it is almost impossible! If co-termasuk leaving the restart as the percent of principle!

A
AnPei 28.04.20

Porsche911GT3RS
From corsair mounts hard . I have the HXi 850 on the motherboard , the graphics card is not latched. On the motherboard voosche on the cable broke the plaster Priklopil . The store says that the cable is not and this case is no insurance. To repair no one can say what technology they are cool. Them anywhere on sale only from the computer.universe. And so the power supply cool and quiet , the only drawback fixing (latch ) rigid and break. And I got.

P
Pril Balsam 28.04.20

Trian4k
capacitor , it is
never buy anything in this store

P
Porsche911GT3RS 28.04.20

CreMat0ry wrote:
I would still BP put the grille down.
Oh! I did not see sales. So it is not properly installed. All the dust settles just at BP. That's perhaps one of the reasons for the failure. If only the bottom in the case is not solid and does not have a grid, which also happens to cheap kitaiskih buildings of type InWin.

h
hrdCore 28.04.20

Trian4k wrote:
Ordered BP will come next week
Trian4k what kind of PSU did you order? The second time did not choose from the category miser pays twice.

fog666666 wrote:
just block weight indication of its quality
fog666666 it was before the advent of the APFC in BP. Since then weight is not a direct indicator of the quality of the PSU.
fog666666 wrote:
take the aerocool ksas 600
he in fact just over 300 watts in the power section. Not to mention the low quality capacitors and high ripple.

M
MagicHero 28.04.20

fog666666
fog666666 wrote:
don't worry take aerocool ksas 600 quiet cold cheap
This power supply on +12V 45A and 42A is recommended for 1080 i.e. almost in the butt (given that he still has the none overclocked from the factory) so it is better to take something more powerful.

A
Alcatraz74 28.04.20

Trian4k
cha power supply is not correctly installed

f
fog666666 28.04.20

MagicHero
garbage 3 cars with 1080 and scalp percent Yes, with a few hardy plow for a year no problem no

N
Nevoeiro 28.04.20

The photo of BP rides hot air through veduchi yourself? or your hot drives to none?

-
-SK.art- 28.04.20

In the photos you can see a typical power supply from uncle Xiao Liao, i.e., typical Chinese nouneym. Burned BP - then even do not need to guess. It is important to udostoveritsya, not whether he brought with him more then anything. A good power supply when they burn, usually trigger certain protective mechanisms, and with them they haven't taken anything. But of such stuff is unlikely to have any protection..

Nevoeiro wrote:
The photo of BP rides hot air through veduchi yourself? or your hot drives to none?
indeed, BP is not located correctly in the housing. It must be down to siting a fan, to capture some fresh air from under the bottom of the housing and throw it out the rear holes. And here we see that the PSU takes air from the case. This is not the proper location for BP again..

T
Trian4k 28.04.20

Next, put a new power supply... the motherboard light bulb is not lit, no power. Could fly off with the unit and the cable that goes into the plug from the PSU?

R
Ryazancev 28.04.20

Trian4k
no

V
Vinni-Pukh 28.04.20

Trian4k
Hand over the card in garantiyku, just tell me what LAMER and turn on the computer and it does not start.