3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trian4k 28.04.20 09:27 am

Babahnul comp

Next, I downloaded yesterday and the incentive warframe, ran it in 4K on my computer with none of sotaka gtx 1080.. sit then play the first hour.. fps under 150 -200, not all signs of trouble... as I hear che in the computer bahnul, even thought the bright light in the computer (side cover open) Light the fuck knocked out throughout the apartment, touched the video card and achiral what she was hot and I do not understand how could she do that to warm up, why didn't they work cooler... always in all games in more serious the video card is not heated and MAKS fans were working at 40% ... and then they are like did not work and I can not understand how such a thing could actually happen.. the game was not so demanding and I'm just 100% sure that hojdenie have not worked and the screws are not cool.
Of course I tried to turn on the computer again but it didn't work at all, the light on the motherboard did not burn.. ie off the power supply.. stank of burning.. but not clear from where.. when I took none by the time it was cold and did not smell ... I don't know from where it carried the fumes.. I just don't understand how this could happen, if let's say for some reason did not work the screws on vidyuhi why the computer just reboots or passed out and not went into protection? There must have been something that was supposed to warn me... and it is strange like that, the game is not really demanding... played in кризисы3 and wizards in 4K and it was always all OK. Current recently bought none, and so hurt. May be such that flew and video card? Explain to me please what could happen with my kompjuterom? Could burn current power supply or vidyuhi and mother too, are gone? The power supply unit 600 w, amd8350,16gb ram, zotac gtx 1080.
Spoiler
76 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ergillio 28.04.20

Trian4k
I have already advised, choose the certificate, and not on marketing typerules 15000 watts supermegaspoof. Honest 600-650 watts with the bronze certificate for gtx1080 is enough, no 800 for you and close is not necessary.

T
Trian4k 28.04.20

Ergillio
Where to look is a bronze certificate?

f
fog666666 28.04.20

Porsche911GT3RS
just block weight indication of its quality. the heavier the better copper vs aluminum something like . your old one better.

f
fog666666 28.04.20

Ergillio
I agree

f
fog666666 28.04.20

Trian4k
don't worry take aerocool ksas 600 quiet cold cheap

f
fog666666 28.04.20

Yes, neither of which had not burned down except the block

G
Garik Nevskoy 28.04.20

Trian4k
http://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar145515.htm
http://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar155915.htm
http://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar198114.htm
http://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar43104.htm
http://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar223769.htm

m
masha 28.04.20

I for the sake of interest downloaded and installed the latest DOOM, after the game, I decided to close the game and delete because of the brakes. The screen went black and no signs of life at the company was not observed, it was the first such. Had to reset the computer manually. Reset.

Overheating, bugs, drivers, defects developer, anything can happen. Can BGA chips overheat, the solder flows and closes, hence the explosions.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.04.20

Trian4k
well at the min until the blocks are babakhan and in Minya on power consumption of the bakery more and more greedy and hung all the epic termaltake 750W and 1500W on Xigmatek with 3 GPU in the system
I trust blocks Thermaltake, the Corsair, and all sorts of APS Everest if they exist. and every ciptakan Assam something not trusted. somewhere in the middle closer to a bad PSU units arecalled but I think that the removal of the power supply consider the case exceptional and accidental and in fact do not chase dorogami units in terms of watts. pretty average for the price of 600-700 BP to the bakery

m
masha 28.04.20

The transistor probably. The Chinese saved on the radiator. Or made a mistake in the calculations.

C
CreMat0ry 28.04.20

I looked at this block, the output is an abomination to the Chinese. For nakupit pale and then complain

T
Trian4k 28.04.20

Ergillio
Ahh sure.. holidays over, here it th

S
Slowery 28.04.20

if Bach, then only BP. Remember the old FSP, 10 years ago while working popped like a firecracker on the new year and went burning smell.

C
CreMat0ry 28.04.20

Trian4k
Well, what is the block burned down so it's just... smell and dismantling is not necessary

P. S. Take another block and see once you know what unit. The meaning of further discussion not clear to me that you're here you want to know ? I would have already opened the unit and was not soared

b
bloomm 28.04.20

In short, too lazy to read all this garbage, what's the result ?

P
Porsche911GT3RS 28.04.20

fog666666 wrote:
just block weight indication of its quality. the heavier the better copper vs aluminum something like . your old one better.
why is it better? In the old block full of heat sinks , the fan always revolves when switched on, and no new radiator and is not heated it at all in idle the fan is not spinning. But the efficiency of them as I wrote 80+ Bronse vs 80+ gold. 5 years guarantee.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 28.04.20

Trian4k wrote:
Please advise BP. What the specifications should look first? 800w 80+ and 6+2pin?
any thing China. The 80+ gives an idea about efficiency.
Can you recommend a Gigabyte G750H , or Corsair RM750x I took my first as a fan it is 140mm, and flat wires, and everything else is about the same, the main Japanese capacitors both, no beeps, crackles, and excessive heat.

i
insel260 28.04.20

Trian4k
Any chiftec 750 watts. They are modular, so very convenient in terms of connections.

2MoRRoW 28.04.20

Instead, it would be referred to the service, or warranty to pass... he wants to solve the problem on NG! just wahahah! xD

K
KPAHbl4 28.04.20

Trian4k
so burned I do not understand)) BP? the rest is working?
pysy
percent weak for 1080
cooler niochem
BP were generally gnesinsky
mother and memory (I have only 8 GB) as I))