3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sieg 28.04.20 09:32 am

Construction (The Sims 3)

I propose here to write the problems associated with the construction
127 Comments
Sort by:
J
Justfil 28.04.20

no problem. funny only that, buying a carpet can always use concrete for example.. ie good sense in buying concrete floors, brick, etc. eliminates

P
PMD 28.04.20

I do not quite understand how to set a gate for the fence. Not always in the construction of their resolve to put.

W
Walandemort 28.04.20

put a solid fence!him gate size)

P
PMD 28.04.20

Just as with conventional doors. Thank you!

a
ai11 28.04.20

Ladder here is difficult, they are few, only a direct, the color is not repainted.
On the second floor, on the verge where ends the ladder and starts on the second floor(stairs adjacent to the wall) to hang the picture. only left or right

J
Justfil 28.04.20

Yes, this problem is..

noticed a Bong or basements are not to build. I mean to build it, but here a jamb - to build a wall in the basement it is possible, but the floor on the 1st floor in place the walls will be slightly curved. Yes, and build a basement can only be demolishing the entire house or when the construction begins.

_
_Don_ 28.04.20

Eva how...I tried the Sims 2 to build basements,but it is very complicated...well without them

S
St.Torus 28.04.20

Want a basement :(

Glitches with the construction site is small, but nothing serious...
More positive than negative glitches :)

D
Demitriy 28.04.20

When I try to put stairs between the floors, I sometimes emboss the ceiling is too low

J
Justfil 28.04.20

and right above the stairs there are no walls? have three or four free cells on the 2nd floor.

W
Walandemort 28.04.20

I finally built a basement)) cheers)

S
St.Torus 28.04.20

Walandemort
The screens in the Studio :)

W
Walandemort 28.04.20

sobsna! the test house) and the basement is also a test) do not judge...

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

can be done in different ways! with the use of the Foundation and without. in this case of application.

S
St.Torus 28.04.20

Very interesting :) As I get to it, definitely will make with the House the basement :))

W
Walandemort 28.04.20

to cram the basement in ready home dumb :) I did the basement in the beginning of the construction!

S
St.Torus 28.04.20

Walandemort
In what sense is dumb? :)

J
Justfil 28.04.20

fiii unless there is a basement! conductive your lay out!

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

as you can see on the last screen, the floor is somewhat concave inside. but the game is almost seamless and not affect anything.

a couple of days in this house play, the construction of basements is not fundamentally different from sims2, except that here in the finished house slapped his Fig. I did not know that you have troubles )))

and you weak?

G
GunslinGa_MZ 28.04.20

And why when I put the roof into the house to look not?

S
St.Torus 28.04.20

Justfil
Well, on these screenshots the basement just respect and uvazhuha :))

Right still does not give a ready house? :)

W
Walandemort 28.04.20

Justfil, I basement made that... pow blunder ;) the important thing is that the idea is clear :)

St.Torus, of course I can... but not much of a home th left)