3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mangan91 28.04.20 09:42 am

Configuration control (steering) (Need for Speed: Shift)

Tried to control more real - did not work, post your settings! (Where all 100 point scale)will try to choose the most convenient and realistic (the standard settings do not roll) All night now trying to set up - not very successful!
70 Comments
Sort by:
V
VenomSRT 28.04.20

Especially while trying to configure, but I can say that the sensitivity of the pedals should be reduced.
In General these settings:
dead zone - 0
the sensitivity of the steering wheel - 30, but I think a little boost, because in slower corners you have to pretty much Unscrew the wheel
the sensitivity of the pedals - 10
the sensitivity of the steering wheel speed - 80 (you can still slightly increase to scoured on the straights)
the vibration is turned off, as a distraction

m
mangan91 28.04.20

OK, I also can che out - I will unsubscribe! But one thing I know - to increase the return of the steering - reduce to a minimum the dead zone!

V
VenomSRT 28.04.20

changed the sensitivity to 5 pedals, steering - up to 40

H
Heretic13 28.04.20

you che, the handlebars are different, and need different settings, respectively.

P
PaHaR 28.04.20

The main thing to choose the model of steering in the type of device. And not to play on the gamepad config is configured under the steering wheel. I just first time it did so, but then I realized it was complete garbage and looked at the settings more closely =)

D
DarKStaFF 28.04.20

my problem is this: steering wheel logitech momo racing. the game is present it is as with combined pedals and not combined. (Coca choose also not yet understood) but the problem is that after the race the wheel starts to scroll the menu down. ie I have no love for example to select settings, and things. what it can be connected?! the wheel is connected correctly drawer with the disc installed is not complaining!
P/s: when you start the game brozhdeniye on the menu is fine but after the race begins a rigmarole! help!

S
Sid-77rus 28.04.20

DarKStaFF, look here: http://forums.playground.ru/need_for_speed_shift/575718/#938500

A
Almondo 28.04.20

I have a MOMO racing...until I reduced the turnover of CZK up to 70%....too lazy to turn the steering wheel...and even lowered the sensitivity of the pedals 20...

and haven't done much digging...a little easier to fit and then used under this configuration than in the evenings to podrastayut...faster and easier...

V
VenomSRT 28.04.20

and I also reduced the sensitivity of the pedals to 1% ))) and bought Nissan R35 usual, now drive a pleasure )))

A
Almondo 28.04.20

at the beginning of the ride is a pleasure....but buying a Porsche for 2лвл and tuningof the maximum I was not able to keep it on the track))))

S
Straus.samara 28.04.20

Who knows whether it ostaviti feedback and vibration to fuck off?

S
SlimBaron 28.04.20

Me on the handlebars didn't like playing on the controller.dunno why, but in this game I on the steering wheel not in a rush. Here's the dirt on the steering wheel cool)

A
Andrew GUNgster 28.04.20

I change removed the dead zone, and turned off the vibration on the steering wheel, and the steering wheel vibrated on the table and in the game.

r
rock music 28.04.20

let me just say that playing with a wheel and cockpit view - no ice. with the steering wheel and first person - for me much easier. but the fact that my wheel and the wheel of game exist in some different dimensions. spinning out of sync. it's distracting and prevents focus on the road, the feel of the car.
I wouldn't vapiwala, if not one but - in my GTR Evo steering wheel and the wheel game is one. feel the difference (C)

A
Almondo 28.04.20

can you explain why not simultaneously spinning the handlebars....the comp is too weak....
I drive with cockpit view and all the ice....of course sensitivity to the GTR falls short but is it possible that just a little fiddling with the adjustment....
about the comp is too weak...in TDU when I bought the steering wheel was the same problem....the wheel in the game was late....GTR and everything was fine...when I updated the computer the problem disappeared (but still not GTR was))))

V
VenomSRT 28.04.20

the wheel virtual no lag, just not rotated to the angle by which the rotated real. The same thing is in TDU

e
ertpol 28.04.20

and has anyone tried to ride in a Bugatti Veyron on the wheel? (I mean the HANDLEBARS (Thrustmaster, Logitech Momo, Г25,27, etc. and not Dzhenius and defender (and no wheels))? finally anrial! Car need gas to steer rather than the wheel, a little Peregudova has pokeeeeeee in flight... this game pisses me off))) like with the physics worked... but tries so very straight))) the crazy behavior of the car spoils the game... only possible to drive a front wheel drive car

P
PaHaR 28.04.20

That's all you can drive, just need to be able... Do you think that Veyron in the life of such a gift in management? =)

e
ertpol 28.04.20

the problem of the game with the steering wheel and driving a car that in a computer game you can't feel the car... eventually get used in TDU a fairly good level of integration with the rudders... NFS Shift is also under the steering wheel is tuned, the keyboard is even worse =) but I was not able to go race on the Veyron, ДБ9, and Ford GT vs Dodge Viper SRT10 =) just unreal) rear-wheel drive... to get used to)

P
PaHaR 28.04.20

I'm on medium difficulty won the last two. But with the Veyron, too, did not work =)