3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mangan91 28.04.20 09:42 am

Configuration control (steering) (Need for Speed: Shift)

Tried to control more real - did not work, post your settings! (Where all 100 point scale)will try to choose the most convenient and realistic (the standard settings do not roll) All night now trying to set up - not very successful!
70 Comments
Sort by:
t
ticha 28.04.20

the wheel logitec momo racing force feedback wheel in the game NFS shift kind of set up,the wheel spins fine but on the second speed reaches 70 km,and the third does not prompt when switching 3,4,5,the speed drops and the car goes only,if you put the back on first and second.But 70 km is also the Estonian race.Yes tried on the automatic transmission,generally not including any transfer-is blunt.

t
ticha 28.04.20

Yes,I tried to go on the machine,generally does not go anywhere.I have Win 7

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 28.04.20

I have. Management in principle is well configured for full and front-wheel drive drive almost realistic but must still be configured not in the mood jump like the field at 80km/h, the steering wheel Logitech Momo Win 7 x64 any glitches in the administration or type something doesn't work no settings in Logitech Gaming Software: all the effects above 70 Central force (center springs) 40 scenicruiser
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

a
azerchik2 28.04.20

People help,I stupidly hit the gas it does not translate transmission(automatic)and just standing in neutral,and when I release the gas going back...what to do?Steering wheel Momo racing

P
Pears 28.04.20

Ladiii) and tell me th option makes the sensitivity of steering at speed? I removed it in less, that did not fly in the hand when the fast food.. I feel not to help.. go on the wheel. Not remember the name, th-there Logitech and felts it there formula some maybe more che.. in Short turns it half a turn back, half turn back.. and 2 pedals) and all) the rest of the buttons) anyway, what do these parameters mean, anyone know?
well dead zones - clear..
The sensitivity of the pedals is like??? I do not change - do not see the difference.
The sensitivity of the steering wheel and steering sensitivity at speed - what's the difference? here is the first change - yet somehow easier, the second do not understand that such...

And by the way, get something to put the clutch to a button? such in other games there are sometimes.. so cool.. MB knows who? in the settings itself is not seen..

vopschem help mi pliz shorter)

F
FirstDevil 28.04.20

People help me, I have the Logitech Driving Force GT in the game menu works once downloaded, the track ceases to respond driver at anything, it was just this game!

k
kryasan 28.04.20

does anyone have the Logitech Gaming Software in Russian????if there is then write icq 646122121

k
kryasan 28.04.20

well, or give a link))))

P
Pears 28.04.20

But it generally happens? =)

p
puc7 28.04.20

and the game supports the 6-speed box from the Logitech g27???

]
]ZeroLorD[ 28.04.20

IMHO, here are my settings, the steering wheel Logitech formula racing wheel
pix.PlayGround.ru
Difficulty settings and assistance
pix.PlayGround.ru
But most importantly tuning the car. Honestly, I think hardly anyone of you super mechanic who will squeeze every hundredth of a slider, so the advice is - when you start to use the tuning function, press button 1 and move the sliders around like I did. So I advise to change 1 and 3, the slider 3 is particularly is the most important slider to control the car) the First poloneck to mid-right (as in the screenshot), 3rd as a slider the opposite - almost to the end of the left (also available on the screen). The car will go without the frills
pix.PlayGround.ru
Play with the GTR mod for patch v1.02. Mod for patch adapted himself. If anything, here is a link to it - http://www.playground.ru/files/29746/
Fashion is a distinctive good that the opponents now do not go on rails as before, now also puts them in turns, they sometimes make mistakes. Also in fashion are already included damage - now the machine over time to the erosion of tire, broken transmission, engine, bent axle, whereby the wheels literally located naperekos car). If you want to install this mod, I advise you to put hard mode opponents, since the game will be more interesting, but also easier, as a result, opponents will not for you to do.) So go ahead gentlemen, I suggest you only

D
Den007DK 28.04.20

Help I have a problem with the wheel Logitech Driving Force Pro , I go into the game, the wheel is spinning with the effort, just start to load the race the steering wheel becomes light and turns without any effort, get out of the race is heavy!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!!

X
XBOX360User aka Advokat P 28.04.20

In which century decided to put shift.
I have this problem - when you start the game with a steering wheel (logitech momo racing force feedback) hangs up.(that is, the cursor elections goes up and it clicks that long-term sound brain explodes)
And what would I choose to race I need to disable the steering wheel or push the pedal brake, and when I hold the brake all the rules), and go all over again

How to cure it?
I have a 7-ka 64

a
aspec 28.04.20

Ken_Anderson
by the way I have the same trouble.
only the G25 steering wheel .
not yet solved the problem))

P
Pears 28.04.20

damn people (Ken_Anderson, aspec) and I have to anderkover this problem =) how there it is solved, no one knows? =)
the wheel really none of your, but also Logitech =)

P
Pears 28.04.20

Oh, yeah.. by the way.. this Problem appeared when the wood on the wheel last downloaded. Standard (disk) everything was fine! =)

P
Pears 28.04.20

All the boys (Ken_Anderson, aspec), figured out I think =) the same crap in MW showed up! =) in short has created in the Logitech Profiler profile for mV, then at the top clicked edit>specific game settings and set all jackdaws were.. Works with combined axes, but it works =) try it =)

a
aspec 28.04.20

Yes emae. I also figured out.
the problem is that as such nebylo.
just past the wood on the steering wheel set and everything is fine.

R
RedStyle7 28.04.20

Under win7 does not see the Logitech MOMO in the game.. what could be the problem? In Windows everything is fine opredelytsya, firewood last...

b
borsyk 28.04.20

Momo sees x64 7ke fine. It in the control settings of the game it is necessary to select (there seems to 20 schemes, among which are for Momo)