3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BuTeK22 28.04.20 09:49 am

If you don't take Bethany on the Trail of Downline!? (Dragon Age 2)

When otpravljaetsja Grobinya on the Trail there is a choice to take Bethany(Hawke's Sister)
or not to take I took and passed her die from the plague but if not take it will survive???
59 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maximilliano 28.04.20

Her into the Circle will take, if I'm not mistaken

D
DjiN_ToNicK 28.04.20

If not take, the evil Templars come and take her and returns it to you just in the final battle.

d
del69 28.04.20

i think... actually, there is an assumption that if the party with you would be a SS (in this case, Andres) it can be initiate in Grey warden.

B
Boratik 28.04.20

SPOILER! And if a mage goes

B
Boratik 28.04.20

del69
Yes, I'm a better brother in the Guards give than in the Temple! -_-

B
BuTeK22 28.04.20

So the fact that she died is a good thing??Ie the best choice.

D
DjiN_ToNicK 28.04.20

BuTeK22
If you are the Templars going Yes, well, if a mage then leave her in the city because in that case she will live and all will end for it is not bad.

d
del69 28.04.20

Yes, I'm a better brother in the Guards give than in the Temple! not. I do Carpet especially in templary pushed =))

E
Emeraude 28.04.20

BuTeK22
Um, who is right?)) Certainly not her))

i
igrokkiler 28.04.20

What will happen to the brother, if it to take(not take) the Deep roads?

The information is not verified! Catch bad on the Trails and will die or become a grey warden. If not, it will go to the Templars.

i
igrokkiler 28.04.20

What will happen to the sister if it is to take(not take) the Deep roads?

Catch bad on the Trails and it will kill him. Or go to the Gray Guards, but only when a party of Anders, which is supposed to cure her. If not, it will take Templars to the Circle of Mages.

d
del69 28.04.20

Jeez!! And Carver and Bethany becoming SS in the presence of Andres (the other transformations in the SS I don't see HOU there sunetsya current in 3 years o_o)

[
[[PROTOTYPE]] 28.04.20

How strange, when I asked Anders to do something with a dying Bettany, he said that it's too late.

d
del69 28.04.20

How strange, when I asked Anders to do something with a dying Bettany, he said that it's too late. hmmm, and he was with you at the party? o_o on the trails?

r
rockpower 28.04.20

Something I do not understand. I thought her death in the early game, such a plot device, is it still possible to save? How?

M
Mastir 28.04.20

people explain who this BETHANY .... isn't that the girl that dies in the beginning of the game the battle with the Ogre ? then when flemet arrives to save you?:
or it is possible that she died????

M
Mastir 28.04.20

ahah that's exactly the same question ? what to do to her Ogre not plugged

U
U-Rock 28.04.20

no, I understand if you're a woman then Bethany with you but if a guy that Bethany dies and Carver with you. well, I had that at least

[
[[PROTOTYPE]] 28.04.20

del69
Yeah, he's at the very beginning says that he left Detention because of these trails.

d
del69 28.04.20

...........=______________________________=....................

In General, in short - if YOU play a MAGE, then BETHANY (SISTER) DIES IN the BEGINNING.
if YOU play a WARRIOR\HORN the CARVER (BROTHER) DIES IN the BEGINNING

Again, both the APPEARANCE is generated RANDOMLY, so they can have DIFFERENT look.

And pay her\him in the SS can, in theory, at the end of the first act when going on GT and party with you Andres (SS)