3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BuTeK22 28.04.20 09:49 am

If you don't take Bethany on the Trail of Downline!? (Dragon Age 2)

When otpravljaetsja Grobinya on the Trail there is a choice to take Bethany(Hawke's Sister)
or not to take I took and passed her die from the plague but if not take it will survive???
59 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mastir 28.04.20

a great principle woman - woman , man - to-man) well here it seems to say both are at the same time

M
Mastir 28.04.20

everything is clear)

d
del69 28.04.20

Yeah, he's at the very beginning says that he left Detention because of these trails. fuck! Then I don't know what it is necessary to comply with a condition, to draw them =_= But pay can, infa 100%

D
DiLouk 28.04.20

About the battle with the Ogre. It all depends on the class - if you play a mage Bethany dies, if the warrior or rogue Carver.

[
[[PROTOTYPE]] 28.04.20

by the way, does Anders always texet a drop of archdemon blood, to consecrate someone to the Guards?

L
Leslie 28.04.20

Bethany or Carver will go with you, depends on the initial class. If you're a warrior/thief - Bethany, if MAG - Carver.

About the deep roads - 3 options.
1. Leave Beth at home - taking her in a Circle. Will see it later only in the final battle.
2. Take in Morey, ugh, Deep roads, Beth and Anders can be drawn from sister Savko. Then it will appear in the game another two times - at the end of the 2nd Chapter and in the final.
3. If we take Bethany into the ground without Anders in the company - alas, it will die.

The most humane, in my opinion, the choice is a Circle. Because SS is, alas, also the death is only delayed for 5 years.

Very delivers that after the abduction her in a Circle, you can't do your goal is not the salvation of the world, and hanging kicked Templars and the release of SIS. Not only that, she's a nurse, so she as a mage I'm most satisfied with.

G
GROM-RU 28.04.20

Leslie
not too shabby thee about humanity view - the pacification of the Magi is a type of lobotomy))) if you count those for humanitarian purposes the pipette cut off(if you MIC of course), and left thee all my life then to run, sitting to write and to women current eyes magnifier))) as for me, it's better to let a guard runs

A
AlexZebol 28.04.20

[[PROTOTYPE]]
No!
He says he stole from custody trail and with his help, you can find them and they can devote brother/sister in the guard))))

A
AlexZebol 28.04.20

Here's my choice on the trails:
Playing a mage in the party, Anders.
Carver SS
Refuse to deal with the demon
Full squad - varrick,Anders,and hawke charvec MUZHIG.

j
jaller0461 28.04.20

Alex_Zebol
I can get more, what's the deal with the demon, and in what part of the game it occurs.

T
The Ghost of Spartacus 28.04.20

What's the best choice ??? Me and Anders decided to destroy the Templars and to free all the mages out of the circle and save the apostates...
as I said earlier - he even said we'll get Bethany :) So in 3 parts it will be free, although I am sure that in the expansion or dlc )))

j
jaller0461 28.04.20

danill95
That is a full squad, and no one was killed, but Carver's more you can not choose, because he was a SS?

D
Draco90 28.04.20

right now, I'll spoil (
Beteni-the circle
Carver decided to become a Templar and prihoditsa to listen brother(((( shtob Evo save

W
Wlnamp 28.04.20

Play the magician - left brother at home and nevsal on depth. trails - the trails return with brother became a Templar and it the more you will neuvidite to finalni battle where he will flicker for a few seconds BUT! you fight with him nebudet, and where did it go and not understand anything and the story about the babe not speak brother stupidly disappeared

L
Leslie 28.04.20

GROM-EN
Didn't catch the subtleties of the comparison - bet from tame? Or did she become a mage of the circle? As the magic circle she had plenty of opportunities and many years of life ahead - and secondarily to the apostate to join can, and you never know, just life in the circle will love it, she's never tried.

l
lisabns 28.04.20

Tricky question: if Beth will go in a circle, and then we stand on the side of the Templars in the final battle bet will be for us or against? Already asked this question in another topic, but a clear answer has not received:(

j
jaller0461 28.04.20

Will be against, but to fight with her don't have, only after killing Orsino and Meredith would come to her to kill and there GG stands between them and can be said to Meredith, like kill her or don't. And in the battle with Meredith, if you stay alive, you will be able to choose in the party.

U
U-Rock 28.04.20

even I read and realized..what better sdelat Beth SS or to leave home and otpravit in a circle?

F
FxRoot 28.04.20

what do you want it's your choice. it will only affect Dragon Age III where we will import the save game from 2 parts )))

After import saves essentially nothing ;)

M
MiGran 28.04.20

Right now, again I will pass,send it in, the grey wardens perhaps