3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BuTeK22 28.04.20 09:49 am

If you don't take Bethany on the Trail of Downline!? (Dragon Age 2)

When otpravljaetsja Grobinya on the Trail there is a choice to take Bethany(Hawke's Sister)
or not to take I took and passed her die from the plague but if not take it will survive???
59 Comments
Sort by:
U
U-Rock 28.04.20

well, I mean if it asbert in a circle then I see her a couple of Parz for the game and if you send in SS then it will be the same?

j
jaller0461 28.04.20

Sluhay people, I've come to my senses and remembered something, but in the game the opportunity most likely is not specified. In principle I think that it is possible to save your brother/sister and no formation in SS. In short, remember in the 1st part before the battle of Ostagar PSAR was given the task, say to find some kind of flower with which can be cured dogs. Those who are in the game the potions were engaged in this groping, there may be possible before going to deep troby to nadbath a flower, and then to make him any tincture either immediately or with a flower the deep roads to go and take with you to the party of the man who fumbles in the grass/iscelenie. However another snag, all of a sudden this flower negastat on people.

d
demosphen 28.04.20

There is the idea that Carver or Bethany can be dissuaded from joining the Circle (by Templar), if the friendship with him / her will be the maximum.
Myself have not tried it, because Carver was annoying, so the relationship with him no were. And when I tried to talk him out of it he said something like I still do????!!!!!

MB there are lucky ones who befriended him?

F
FIRING 28.04.20

this is not possible to talk only in the final have the opportunity to have in your party.

j
jaller0461 28.04.20

Maybe if will be a lot of unhappy, about the fact that relatives of only a small part of the game in the party are present, then any DLC will add the option to choose any other option.

d
del69 28.04.20

demosphen passed the game twice already - first time playing a mage in the party was Carver. Coucou what I did - this freak (moral) and argued with me! Location above"slightly - below - medium was not raised =_=
In the end he joined the Templars, then for fun he refused to submit to Meredith Carver refused to kill me (thanks for that)
The second time took place rogoi (a robber), in pati, estessno was Bethany - umnichka: champion. member of the Komsomol and simply beautiful =) Relationships grew up in a very short time to the maximum (limit of friendship), took her NEA deep trails with Andres, just in case, was waiting for her mob to KINETICA. to protect - not rushed, not care - got out in the deep trails, happy that his sister was not infected... and then you cut the scene =__= carcae, to save her had to take the poor thing in SS...
In the final battle (the location of the maximum) prisoedinyaetsya it to me without question, motivated by the fact. that beloved brother, she will always lend a helping hand (That's a girl honey!!) even despite the fact that I sided with the Templars and killed all the mages =))
Will take place for war - send her to the circle of mages and attempt to save (circle)

V
Volt123 28.04.20

I didn't take Bethany with them,and it took the Templars.
And trails all survived.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 28.04.20

Played two option: when Bethany taken to the Circle when she becomes a Grey Warden. So if it is taken in a Circle, it feels better there than in the ranks of the SS. If she became a Guardian, it refers to brother as something hostile, something, as if blaming him of something, but I don't understand what. And the code is written, they say, it hurts the fact that my brother escaped with no scratches in the expedition, even though she almost died. In short, I would not advise to take it with you on the Deep roads.

F
FIRING 28.04.20

I took it and she easily helped me to destroy mages ))))

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 28.04.20

To help, she helps, I don't doubt it. Yes, that she feels miserable when SS becomes.
For comparison here is her letter:
pix.PlayGround.ru

V
Vanoplay 28.04.20

In short,if you want to take a sister then you're Good boy, and if you take that Bad boy

s
sawyer008 28.04.20

I do not like such things! The game was limited (only 2 choices), the better the developers pull their socks up and at least the 3rd version of the blind to the end game with my sister (brother) in your party to roam. Full family.......))))

PS
Bethany - super Mat - shit.

P
Pirozhok-san 28.04.20

Sister is very good. Really am sorry that it is a little play in the team.

A
Alien1104 28.04.20

Undoubtedly, my sister turned charismatic, a kind of innocent angel with “the devil's gift.” Of course, the writers foresaw the bitter taste of the player, after the death of Bethany, who did not delight in a new estate and regained the title. As they say: - “Acquiring, always bear the loss!”. I believe such an outcome is the best and humane, because she wanted to go and she wished for death at the hands of his brother.

PS don't think I'm “sentimental wimp”, I just used that all BioWare RPG – interactive books, and the perception of all senses and feelings of the character – an integral part of the immersion in the bosom of the twists and turns of the plot!

R
Reitar123 28.04.20

lol, and especially pleased that there is reply)) You ever read that letter from Bethany, right after the GT if we leave her at home and she goes in a circle?) Life in the circle quite good, it does have the youngest kids and in General everything is fine in any case, better than the SS or something worse than death.

R
Reitar123 28.04.20

And if you read the code Bethany - after GT then all you can to make sure that she was almost better than before the lap!!!

GROM-RU, if you carefully read all the dialogues in the game you would have realized that pacification is not all magicians) normal Magi's clean conduct procedure torture which protects them from blood magic, demons, and other mischief. Suppression as you correctly put it - lobotamiyu) make the renegades. In the case of Bethany she held only the torture and it's not terrible. Or even well.

R
Rihe 28.04.20

if not clear then here is Bethany(Carver) it is possible to lose the battle with the Troll if you play a mage then they will kill Bethany if a warrior or rogue that Troll will kill Carver and glubinah trails can be done Bethany(Carver) grey warden if the team is Andres (read dialogues carefully) if not to take Andres ' brother or sister will have to kill and if in to take all their zarobotat Templar

M
Mr.Iks2x2 28.04.20

Boratik
actually, the grey wardens take if you play for any class. The main thing that Anders was with you.

s
sergey maznev1 21.10.20

U-Rock
Bethany is alive if you are a warrior at the beginning of the game to the current of the templar bitches took her and replay wanted to pac here did not read that will die oh sorry ana super was good and irreplaceable for me that love to fucking spoil the reptiles all the creators in the first chapter of the head of the scribe canskoy straight communication is not a matter of communication and there is no normal and there is no normal and there is a fucking mess on the very