3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkpromo 08.10.19 06:11 pm

Impressions of the game (God of War (2018))

good game, I liked it, 8/10 to hold, no more
44 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 28.10.21

Played on medium difficulty.
The first time he postponed the game until better times, even before the first meeting with Balder. The second time, when strangled the location with the elves. Then he reached the end and even managed to get platinum in excitement.
More often this project amazed with its meticulous cinematography, design, but sometimes annoyed with its hack.
For example, damn backtracking. Walking 2-3 times on the same routes within the framework of the plot - well, that is.
Absolutely the same finishing scenes, in particular the giants. You are already starting to yawn.
I didn't like the fact that each type of enemy, which has its own original model, is still divided into subtypes with different colors (acidic, fiery, frosty). It would be better to make unique enemies for each element, IMHO.
Jerky animation of enemies, when blades of chaos slide over them, but perhaps this is due to the limitation on iron.
But in general, this is a very solid game, with a good storyline, and an exciting combat. Several goals higher than the same HZD.

V
Vint Caballero 19.01.22

Before writing my review, I read what people write here and I will tell you this: of course you can’t please everyone. Now 2022 is in the yard and games are still being created the way they are created. We can compare with what is, (with what people can really create) or with what they themselves came up with what the game should be, even though this never existed.
In general, the game God of War is several levels above many games, both old and modern. And the graphics are excellent, and the music and the plot ... And in the details (animation, dialogues, quests, fights), everything is also done competently and very cool. When people say that they are tired of Scandinavian tunes - so you play according to Scandinavian mythology .. What did you want? so that ROCK sounds there? What do you hear when you go to the opera?
And when they say that they are tired of looking for signs to open chests, like breaking their heads, these are only those who don’t know how to search, are not attentive and, apparently, are lazy.
To list that the game was created according to the method - battle, quest, dialogue, and again in a circle - this is stupid !!! Any absolutely pancake game is made like this!!! Yes, your life is so arranged too .. Every day the same thing - talking, walking somewhere, working or studying .. And so every day ... What kind of nonsense is it to evaluate the game like that?
Everything about this game is amazing so far! This may not come only to those who like to build houses in SIMS or play Tetris .. So that the brain does not strain and fight constantly.

B
BezNika1 19.01.22

What can I say in a nutshell? Expensive Rich!!!

This game is already like a 4 year old story from consolers that just now got to the PC.
The owners of the Playstation in 2022 are already waiting for completely different, new worlds.

Have a nice game everyone.

S
Snow70 31.01.22

Where is juvenile justice in Norway looking? Deprive of parental rights =) This bald dude doesn't even know his son's name, calls him "boy" =)) Makes him fight dragons =) As if he teaches, but he's a little more literate than his father, he knows how to read at least =)) Pezdyuk already once 20 saved his life =)