3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkpromo 08.10.19 06:11 pm

Impressions of the game (God of War (2018))

good game, I liked it, 8/10 to hold, no more
44 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nicolas Lonn 08.10.19

the best game of this generation of consoles. all development went to her. absolutely perfect, precise, sincere with a stunningly crafted content. a delight till the last minute.

M
Mark-1 08.10.19

Really liked the game, the story is very touching and makes you care about the characters, the constant dialogues among themselves allow to get to know them, Kratos in this part any more reasonable or something, assess the situation, a lot of memorable characters that you like and has a good sense of humor,there is also a bestiary that allows you to learn about pobejdennih monsters.
Some do not have the same type of enemies: a Fiery Troll, Lagonoy Troll, etc., even the Keeper of the bridge and the Troll appeared in this column on my shoulder, of course they are different , but could they at least give different weapon and fighting style and that was enough.
Also in the end felt sorry for the killed nor for that Thor giant Tamura looking at his face when they were ruled by Freya. Thor in this universe, judging from the dialogue, overly powerful seem to feel potrepat it Kratos is much more than Balder. And Yes, this is not marvel, there's another universe and another world view of similar characters. Waiting for the continuation...

N
Norm112 08.10.19

I took a ten-minute video with their own response, eight of those minutes I was crying, unable to utter any intelligible words, so I was proud of our team, which has successfully survived five difficult years of development of the game.

Cory Barlog 2018

Thing S. ka

Fhrby 2018

b
borismoiseevrmx 08.10.19

What is the new part I was disappointed, because this is the number of bosses

L
Lightninggg 08.10.19

As a longtime fan of the classic trilogy Ssali boiling water with all the fan service, from the development of the protagonist and his soul-searching about the events of the past and the approach to the education of his son. The fight will be very entertaining and deep, a lot of non-obvious techniques a lot of techniques and runes which I didn't use, but which still try to find the application. Leviathan ACN is now one of my favorite guns in video games, how cool Kratos throws and returns it back into his hand. Fucking design locations as in the visual and from the point of view of the game. This idea with room to move between worlds, and of the very existence of other worlds. And the entire game takes place in one shot, without black screens and banknotes, from the first stroke of the axe and before the final credits (and even then). The player itself goes all the way, it does not hide behind the scenes. If you need to move to another world, Kratos goes to the temple, move the levers and switches in there and then in the same natural way back. Fast travel is also on the same principle works, you yourself controlling the character move to another point while in the location, parallel worlds. It's all very cool, the hand Barlog. Who played GoW2, so I understand. There is also all the 15-hour hero's journey passed in much the same way, a player even the threads of fate with his own hands moved, so time to move.
The bosses were little, and just a really cool couple (I would not mind, this is only the beginning of a new trilogy, but just the developers in one of the statements promised that they will be well, just finally, so I expected something beyond), the music is good, the General tone of the game is very similar, but damn, this is not the level of the second part, where the bar of the soundtrack so highly lifted that music from any other game in any case, in terms of epic-ness and motivation to lose. Interface I still felt rather bulky and clumsy that even in GoW it's not like even the first part was a desire for minimalism. QTE in vain cut.
The dialogue is bonkers, the script (as he now is) does not let go, really hard to break away from the game as a whole and problematic to study additional content when I'm always thinking about what will happen next with the characters. I do titers did not see, not breathed, although the overall dynamics is not so rapid as, for example, a three-pointer. Now begins the painful stage of waiting for the sequel.
Release the game no desire. Immediately days will start the second a more meaningful passage with a sweep of the entire map.

Somehow chaotically written, of course, but also emotions and impressions overwhelm. In the end, something in the area of 10/10, but ekzov PS4 still Ancharted 4 my heart in the first place so far.

N
No more drugs... 08.10.19

Coming to the end of the game.... Well, the game is a masterpiece turned out. Interesting world, good locations, characters. Well-lit, mythology, play really interesting. Great customization, interesting pumping, funny dialogues...
I love it in General. Thought to sell the disk after passing, but still leave it on the shelf next to your favorite games.

T
Tennessee73 08.10.19

the game was 60%. Live 6 Valkyries, not collected all sorts of stuff on the type of ravens of Odin. Cool game, doesn't tear myself to the end. How much time spent, did not think, but 30 hours or even more. On some of the mysteries used to think. The grind in the game is unobtrusive and soon you aim to explore as much as possible. Boevka very much. The combination of different rune combos and attacks is beyond praise. Gigantic work, do not say anything. Scandinavian mythology Barlog and his comrades have distorted the topsy-nevergot to justify the rebellion of Kratos. That is spiteful and hateful people hrimthursum made samples of good and justice, and the good and light as Balder, which according to myths flies are not offended, made angry bastard. In General, took Saga and changed the negative sign to positive) Well, for example Starkad - disgusting creatures in the sagas are hard to find here is the angel without wings) Name Atrey in honor of the king of Mycenae - a real scumbag. In General, I have a little dissonance arose. The rest of the game sucked and pleased. At the moment, blood and God of war - game of edition Sony. Bought strictly limited edition CD. To sell of course is not going to.

S
SixAngel 08.10.19

They took the same GoW - for me this is a masterpiece !
For people who do not like supermegacities 100500 hours passing and Grinda is the best choice.
The story is good, the revelation of the characters and stories of Mimir is beautiful.
The game does not let.

G
GrYnT101 08.10.19

Very good game it is very big + in the duration of the game for example in Clark(and in many) giant - TK is the length because there with 1 minute all as one and immediately direct the development of all things and it is very well done, the plot that the fight that the characters Yes even music all at the highest level, but ~ as for me the beginning is too slow swings I even at first did not expect as good game

K
Key Ovald 08.10.19

- Honey, we'll have a...
Boy!
- Uh, yeah, boy. Oh, it is hard he will have... Okay, his name is L...
- Athreos!
- Ohhh...

Fiercely schvalena game.
And it is really very impressive.
Simply gorgeous story of two families and the relationships within them, a great finale. The name of the boy separately cool.
Interesting, detailed and charismatic characters (besides the brothers), albeit few of them.
A lot of healthy and epic gigantism.
The usual enemies, some monotonous as their goal, but with Baldur authors itself is quite well done.
Overall, a very cool and cinematic, really how good the film looked.
Traditionally, sending rays of incontinence, the authors of exclusivity on consoles.
9/10

T
Tanc2021 08.10.19

I recorded direct with PlasTech yesterday:

g
grafonoman 08.10.19

I'm not a fan, but was very partial to the previous parts and passed them all several times except the first on utube...This part was for fair trial(heavy) killed all of the Valkyries, performed all tasks of gnomes and spirits, collected all of Nibelheim and Moschella creating the best in-game armor and pump on high, the only thing left not avotam – clavary Odin, held at Ps 4 in pro mode performance fps jumped from 60 to 40 as a rule in areas it was always around 60... here are my impressions from the new part:
Graphics and design - perhaps the most precise game on the console and one of the most beautiful in General, all the textures are very high quality, the great study of the characters, superdelicious armor, weapons drawn amazing stones and rocks, some detail is better than in anche 4, the design is also at the highest level, the only texture glitch – the blades of chaos failed when running a little bit in a certain armor, it's seriously good result, not a single openly soapy texture I have not noticed. Small particles of snow, dirt, special effects are also very solid, when I saw the world snake and the turtle just had the biggest smile, so beautiful... the cutscene is probably the best to date .
Location good, the developers somehow managed to create the effect of presence...I almost all felt the atmosphere, however, as for me there is unrealized potential...for example: we are in the snake and....there is nothing interesting, 5 minutes and all back, the eyes of Mimir to be absolutely uninteresting, very sorry that the developers didn't put something absurd and funny, yet the serpent has moved from the future... multiple enemies for example, go chela, who put this eye...
The combat system is good, although with some reservations. It has become less dynamic and bloody than in the previous parts(in fact, the bloodiest scene is the murder of a werewolf in its stunning) but more colorful offset effects and is revealed only after a while when leveling skills, so in the beginning I was a bit perplexed...the bad beats are particularly pleased with old friends strokes which felt amazing, there are techniques which I was not able to adequately apply such as special stand after the impact, very often I couldn't keep it up or actually standing in front of me caused the damage same with skill targeting on multiple targets with an axe several times I only managed to apply it so the same goes for a throwing axe flying enemies(nightmares and sverhpredelna elves) were also irritated by normal mobs which, when fully upgraded and the best version of the weapon was kept for 20 shots...it's weird and if blade is as familiar as they are fast then your axe a dozen times killing a standard mob...not very interesting, well there are runes.
Riddles and puzzles were fun, not difficult and is not always easy, most of them were pleasant to solve, only in the place where Kratos grabs the roots of a tree I made a small mistake...in the series have always been mysteries and I liked how the developers implemented them here.
Types of enemies in comparison with the previous parts less than a dozen and it desperately enough, they are all well drawn and with them interesting to fight, but that's very stupid is that they are redrawn in different colors in different worlds...even in Hel where it would have to be scary creatures previously unseen...nope there all the same enemies, only painted in blue and with different stats... so in this excellent game had to be unique mobs in each world, and the fact that we're fighting the same Troll...developed what Troll? Even the guardian of the bridge world of the dead Troll, and not some mysterious being of unimaginable...this is TRASH, Yes they have different abilities, however, the animation is the same and it's nonsense, bad taste I'm still amazed I have one explanation: I've waited a long time made the game spent a lot of money, tried a lot of concepts and Sony said they say let's is time, therefore, it was necessary to do so...the only way I can justify this nonsense...
bosses are only three and this is too little, and in fact they are all as spectacle, dragon seksualny with ballroom Trelawny mahachi with the destruction of the facility , and the battle is only good with the magni and modi...unlike the previous installments where bosses are often not only visually, but gameplay was brought here...all though beautiful, but very little
More jobs like they are made at a good level not a witch, but not something stupid like fall 4, direct manual work...to listen to conversations and comments about what is happening liked was reply and instructive insights from Kratos which is very close to me
The relationship between Kratos and Atrium I was pretty sure that the developers will laanat kid will enrage all will merge into Ronaldino... and nifiga! pleasantly surprised how they have implemented interaction, dialogue, is well shown the development of both, it was very interesting to listen to Kratos to monitor the reactions of Atreus
All the other characters who are also on the level, there's a depth to some of the novels, animation, facial expressions seem to hint at a lot and allow you to understand that you can bear in mind or feel this or that character.
Lore and story is worthy of legend of Mimir, notes, murals, dialogues...imposing shadow over Odin felt the many events, problems here too with an imposed return back...that's where on the mountain the fog? okay One afflicted...but sometimes it seems that all a far-fetched especially in Aolhell and gameplay which I did not like and actually it was some sort of uneven as well after the characters realize that they need a world between worlds, they just jump on the little path enter the room and fight 4 waves of enemies...it is currently...
Perhaps this is one of the most cpgsnew works for to build the theory on a large number of hints about the past and future that there can be long...and you interpret it differently, but I'm sorry that has not answered at least the most standard questions: how Kratos survived and came to Scandinavia? I met the wife? Why he is the blades of chaos and not of the exile which I remind you was he at the end of the third part or why not Athens for example?
The game is very high quality, but their significant disadvantages she has, for me, the main ones are: a small number of recurring bosses and mobs, also the feeling that this is a very good prologue...I've got the analogy with the Witcher 2 which is cool dialogues, quests, cut scenes...but the game feels incomplete like we got a bunch of Affairs and the consequences we learn in the next part.
8.5 deserved score for this game, and hope that developed the next part will go in breadth, they even schedule almost no need to change, only to add competent, Jelencovich bosses, unique creatures in each world and not to throw the powerful intrigues which so love to forget the creators in the next part

b
boss__2003 08.10.19

Nice and slowly passed the creature for a week!)
This is the first game on freshly acquired Ps 4 pro. Well what can I say?
Beautiful, very good detail of the armor and many small locations. Good story. Vivid secondary characters. Felt nice weapon, I feel that Kratos is a heavy machine and has the power and scale...
From minuses it is primarily the variety of enemies. A few of them and each arena roughly the same set. Only the colors of their costumes change depending on the elements they use. There is even a typical walking dead of Game of thrones)
And few bosses. In fact only 2-3 bosses.
Open world is quite small, and the inside location hallway. Large open spaces, in addition to the lake there.
Felt the plot groundwork for the future. Many of the characters mythology, which is constantly talking and does not appear on the screen. Although the plot of this is asking. It seems that a new twist will love to be meeting with the epic God... But

The game is good and beautiful, and most importantly sincere. Had a lot of fun. 9/10!)

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 08.10.19

Don't really understand what it all straight, she was given the game of the year and so on. But the plot did not like it. The enemies are all the same, I remember the only dragon that is killed easier than ordinary ice zombies and bolder well or whatever. With him is real epic. The Fight itself is very cool, but due to the fact that all the gameplay slesarny( this is not a reproach, I understand that this is the story for the series and the fans appreciate), this is a very cool Fighting gets boring very quickly for me personally in an hour. Explain. I'm not a fan, an ordinary man who wanted to know why so all praising. Well any way this game can't be game of the year. Slasher, the third-person action game, Yes please. But the game should please everyone. The plot is interesting but because of the stupid walk forward, soon be over. Individual negative atrey. Him straight in Mardas want to smack.

Z
Zh1VaGo 08.10.19

Sir Francis Drake
But the game of the year to please everyone I'm sorry? This type of game from the series: the main character Geralt, but in the best traditions of nadopasana open world as in Skyrim, fighting like in dark souls, the story that would be in the best traditions of Mr. cage, well, the name of the game half life 3. Then Yes, this game was liked by all. With this logic, it is better in the game not to play because the fun of them will not receive any.
PS forgot to add that in the game which like all should be able to Rob caravans, and that's all it is.

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 08.10.19

Zh1VaGo
No, the game should please everyone is the last of us, uncharted, the Witcher you mentioned, gta( though I like not especially a series like this, but it is subjective, I understand that all at the highest level). There will not argue. And the games I get, but not gow. Well, explain that you are not annoyed by the time when I spent a lot of time trying to get to Jotunheim, and then it turns out even the eyes need. Or characters: Kratos will be left alone. Hero for fans of brutalising and it is clear even to those who are not familiar with the series. Atrey - the little bastard got in 10 minutes after his appearance on the screen. Remember when Kratos broke the gate in Jotunheim due to the fact that they were attacked, so the bastard didn't care except these gates. Freya could not distinguish, her for 10-15 minutes in the story. Dwarves are so lazily made that even more phrases to them is not recorded. All the time they say the same thing. Baldur is the only one who was interesting with the first appearance to the end.
The enemies are all the same. Three fights in the entire game at least a little bit interesting including the dragon. It's in the game who buy for the sake of epic.
I have the same type of gameplay and enemies, not enough interesting characters. For me it's all one Baldur. Normal graphics, beautiful music, that's all. This is the entire set of the game of the year? For me this game is anywhere close to other Sony exclusives.
I have objectively described the cons, now tell me, were at least some disadvantages in TLOU, uncharted, rdr2, the Witcher? I remember passing the last Ancha, my smile never left his face during the ending. Everything was perceived differently, so that the pleasure I can get from games, but not the case with GOW. On account of the "like all" of course too, there will always be people who do not like it, but the worse the product
gets, but objectively I painted cons. I wanted GOW, I understand that the game is competing with rdr2 for the title of game of the year can't be bad. But was disappointed, and inflated expectations were not, just thought it would be interesting to play it.

W
Werewolf1986 08.10.19

Really liked the game.10/10.

D
DragonCommander56 08.10.19

In General the game is super, super cool setting rollers, very cool boss fights in the story, the plot itself did not disappoint, the development of the characters is felt and as they become wiser or something over time, good dialogues are interesting to listen to especially whinnying of Atreus when HELHEIM went to Finally see the Hel... Why's it so cold!? It's awful! No I'm serious! I changed my mind. You can go back, dwarves are too cool and by the nature of the differ from each other much that felt . Also it is necessary to praise a good fight with a nice combo, beautiful and epic finishing off enemies, rather ingeniously came up with the Valkyries. And of course the graphics, it is TOP, here even to argue there is nothing, some locations look very nice and very original, it's funny that Marvel(JS) movies about the superheroes we live trying to get away with what the gods of Asgard are good and noble, while in God of War we openly say that they are all scum and freaks in what actually convinced in the plot. And music also did not disappoint and at the right time helps to pass the time, but mostly of course I do not even remember what music was playing during the whole game and battle. Also one of the advantages of the original locations type Nifelheym, a lot of different abilities, runes, armor that gives advantages, though of course direct to bend everyone and everything will not work really, but I'm at the end with armor from the Nifelheym barely even felt the blows of the last boss.

But the game is not perfect of course. In the first shading to the monotony of enemies, fire, ice, energy, wood Cyclops, are you serious? Like in an MMO and play the game in all, 60% of all fights. it fights with either Draugi or icy Thieves, all, in fact the main enemies in the game others do not, even occasionally meet the Elves, but then the monotony is still there comes and stupidly meet the same enemies and mini-bosses are repeated too often, it's a minus. Also a minus is monotonous, you can specify the goal, which seems to be made cool, but they just get bored of the monotony of immediately, though it must be one of the pieces of the game, like they can be much more different to do and the game would have felt differently, but their implementation is very good, for example if the crowd first to finish off the Troll, you can all the crowd and they scatter, but again the monotony of course frozen and is in this game, although there is space for a bunch of ideas, you can make the wall finishing, you can do that would Kratos threw enemies just (and not only those that explode) if for example next to the cliff. Well, with the animations in the game are not always right, especially strange that it has not made an animation up or down the stairs. And minus the game for the RPG system, when you lose to the enemy just because he in the post above you, there's even a skill probably won't help, but the plot if a good upgrade, all the enemies just one shot almost fly away, including bosses, but you can mutuzit at least until the evening, it's a minus, because there is a certain balance that would at least kill the enemies grow in level, and the last boss battle was too easy, well and by itself to lose because you just post less, I personally never understood, though in this game there is not much if take on the story, enemies will not find much, but still. Actually this is not nitpicking, if they swung to the coolest game, and we must do everything perfect, and not what certain aspects. But overall the game is very cool and well done, I will not say that a masterpiece for the ages, maybe someone does not like it, but I personally enjoyed it, and cons of course, but in General much smaller than the pros of course outweigh that, so yeah, it's a great game.

The bottom line: Recommend to all

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 08.10.19

I can not understand. Whether I become old and do not understand anything in new games, or not just came,but...
Having heard and having read good reviews have got the same coveted drive with it. Played not much, but opinions are very mixed. Yes, it really is no longer the GOV, that was before. Developed, as I understand it decided to move away from slesarnoy component and go more RPG with open of the world. That's probably it I make like that and couldn't. Firstly this game is IMHO the simulator axe named Leviathan. Even glavgeroya is not as important as the axe. You fight and solve puzzles, open chests and the path forward, actually axe your all, I may be wrong, but now it's the only weapon in the game. By the way, open the chests, throwing the axe in the characters I'm personally very tired quickly, though most likely hands curves, and therefore fall often. Although sometimes finding a third character-just the rape of the brain.
Outdoor in quotes world is also not very much. Yes, now the GOV rather than the slasher, a simulator journey. Came to the new world, looked around-come on, that's not a big scuffle, went back/floated, and riddle another puzzle, so again not a big fight and he went/swam again and solve the puzzle, etc. and all in the same scenery.Me on the second day of the game was just boring, especially that the fight is not particularly liked. For example, in the world of the dark elves, except for the stupid spam from opponents, even when the strike to no time, half an hour to throw an axe in order to decimate enemies, I do not really like.
Yes, the beauty of the surrounding worlds look just great, seen, artists your salary get not for nothing, but to cross the same location multiple times is annoying. Music, with an emphasis in Scandinavian tunes sometimes very delivers.
But nonetheless. A huge drawback for me was that some locations need to return later in order to go through them and something to open. And the same with enemies-some at this level, to clear is simply not possible. And this is a very dubious possibility, IMHO.
In General, play is still not a lot of course, but yesterday just turned off, because tired to wander by one and the same location of the dark elves for the third time here and there, corny boring. IMHO, very overrated game...

t
tatunserg 28.08.21

Boring. Everything is boring: plot, combat, enemies.
You play, and you wait when it becomes interesting.
But it does not.