3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 28.04.20 05:19 pm

Hjalmar or Keris? [Spoilers] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the attack of the bears, there are 2 choices who to help. Hjalmar or the Keris? As I understand, this will affect who will be king?
47 Comments
Sort by:
W
W0LVER1NE5700 28.04.20

Emperor PC games
There is a suspicion that affected. I chose Keris

R
Ryogi Shiki 28.04.20

Caris

J
JolyMau5 28.04.20

Emperor PC games
W0LVER1NE5700
Affected, just go through the story and find out.
In my opinion - better than caris.

D
Danil01 28.04.20

well Hjalmar will ruin everything, but the Keris on the contrary, the land in Skellige become rich

D
Default2 28.04.20

Nikotinoz_
Kolkatan
Danil01
Of Hjalmar chose, nothing. Had caris to help.

D
Danil01 28.04.20

Emperor PC games
I chose the Keris, and about Hjalmar wrote

N
Nikto v obschem 28.04.20

You don't help children Collapse( caris and Hjalmar), then they sail to fight Nilfgaard and most likely die. This tells us Misour.

O
Old_Nick 28.04.20

TZ welfare selige the better Keris. The neutrality of the Islands, internal development, combining the clans, etc.
For resistance Nilfgaard Hjalmar. Constant raids on Nilfgaard, warrior people, etc.
Since Geralt have us concerned, not universal happiness, but only their nearest and dearest, then, IMHO:
If you plan to CRIS - Empress - unconditional support for the caris
If Nilfgaard not cute and want to resist (support Dijkstra) - choose Hjalmar

U
UNATCO 28.04.20

Logical and rational to help Keris+ in this approach you know who was a rat, and hjalmaren you never know who was behind the murders(but the quest with Hyaluron more interesting).

d
digital_summer 28.04.20

Moreover, in the quest with Keris offer a place of power

S
Sheff322 28.04.20

In General, the drum, the further the plot is, as usual, is not affected. Only your imagination and to DLTS.

K
Krrrva 28.04.20

If you choose a Keris you can find out who is behind this attack and if you choose the Hjalmar then we will only find those sixes on which they worked, and by this Keris smart and brave and Hjalmar's just stupid brave. by the way if you choose the Keris in the end everything will be beam from Skellige

I
Imperator1 28.04.20

UNATCO
To the point, the quest with the guy is just gorgeous.

C
CRASHBULLET 28.04.20

For Keris that's right, for Helmore a little interesting and stupid.

A
Abibok 28.04.20

For Keris common prosperity of Skellige, for Hjalmar constant raids on Ilfov.

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 28.04.20

Emperor PC games
Why such stupid topics? There is a wiki on the game, everything is painted in detail and about the ending including.Make an effort and read a few letters, do not litter a forum, good Lord!

W
WarMachine2 28.04.20

Now amerec prepacte of Hjalmar course, now nilfgaardian Keris, as that in their plans mentions the termination counter Nilam.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 28.04.20

Keris... Hialmar that it is not taxis...

J
JOKERIVAN 28.04.20

nigga40000
You the creation date of the threads you see??There was then still no wiki, the game just came out

S
Sam_FisherPG 28.04.20

Enough to pass pre-quests with Keris and Hallorum to understand who is who. Caris is smart and reasonable, and Hialmar.... them only to hammer nails and all the stupid, hot-tempered, reckless, if not for Geralt, it would be simply sirens finished on Undvika have secured understand the squad on the island, and killed them all under his command, a VERY clever STRATEGIST AND a WISE LEADER. I chose the Keris, have Helmore face brick asks, it is a pity not to let flow, I'd be happy!