3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 28.04.20 05:19 pm

Hjalmar or Keris? [Spoilers] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the attack of the bears, there are 2 choices who to help. Hjalmar or the Keris? As I understand, this will affect who will be king?
47 Comments
Sort by:
i
icebear2 28.04.20

For Keris is better to let Skellige will find peace and prosperity, and Hjalmar hotheaded island waiting for the pogrom and perpetual raids and score on the development of the Islands.

T
Taldrell 28.04.20

constant raids on Nilov? maybe it's good) but you probably listened to what he selige drowned in the blood of their countrymen.... in addition to Ilfov .. still a lot of people from skellige will die because of him

by far the best and reasonable choice - Keris)
but the alternative I think just for particularly bloodthirsty or for the curious x)

P
Playersaharan 28.04.20

Keris, of course. So if you want to see on the throne is the man, then it is better not to help children in the fight for the throne, because Sverige essentially the same Hjalmar, only better brings people together.

i
icebear2 28.04.20

Caris definitely.

R
Roy jons 28.04.20

Keris, of course she's smart beautiful before to do something she'll think as he said himself collapse!

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.04.20

I read your posts,and the question arose:the choice affects the ending of the game,or prosperity evident after the choice?What is expressed in the prosperity?

O
Old_Nick 28.04.20

[Denis]...the question arose:the choice affects the ending of the game...
No.
...What is expressed in the prosperity?
In the phrase in the epilogue :)
Visually no change or after the selection of the king or at the end of the story, on Skellige no

In short: this is a purely entourage the decision on the game reality is not affected

P
Pril Balsam 28.04.20

I chose Keris, log cabins more experience points, as well as in the quest with caris find out who's behind the massacre in the hall

P
Playersaharan 28.04.20

Cheryl
Um, in KM it is possible to call Collapse? How? He's always bribes blade, he says, he can't leave the Islands, but that bun to you with empty hands are gone.

O
Old_Nick 28.04.20

She probably lured with the Whigs ;) . He and Archer with Ondevice (forgot the name) go with Hyaluron. Crazy Whigs, indeed, is dying.
But the Collapse, the victim in KM?! I do not believe! (C) ;)
It'll ruin the whole plot

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.04.20

Old_Nick
In short: this is a purely entourage the decision on the game reality is not affected
Sorry.Change is always interesting.I the 2nd part twice on two story lines took place.

Cheryl
log cabins more experience points
In this game, experience points are distributed strangely over the quest chatter on the main plot can 900ХР snatch,and for a strong monster of some 187ХР.

P
Pril Balsam 28.04.20

[Denis]
According to the developers is the right decision. By the way, in miniquest (running past, see vosklitsat.sign) if you do someone wrong, or not received at all experience points or much less, than if you make a logical choice. For example, near Novigrad the elves caught the seller (the person) fisseha. If you take their side, that experience does not get if the seller's side, you get 5.

Playersaharan
No, after MILES, the battle on the ship the Wild hunt (video of the Collapse)

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.04.20

Cheryl
For late quests give less XP points.If the quest took but did not perform it (left at a level that far),then this quest is highlighted in gray.

L
Lascaroman 28.04.20

My choice fell on the Hjalmar! I will explain why. I believe that it will remain Skellige Skellige, will not lose its unique traditions and way of life. This is all the islanders, guys, it's their style, so they were born! This is the land of the rebellious, proud and strong warriors. A Keris is a good diplomat, which will bend under Nilfgaard, but the islanders lose yourself (spoiler). Enough already of Novigrad, where people are seemingly more cultural, intelligent and erudite, as well as more dissolved, mean and cynical, which has a thriving prostitution, criminal guilds, thieves, and people don't have faith, and concepts of honor. But the trade is the best move(dream Keris). The standard of living is higher, but the price was just too high! Let Skellige will remain.

B
Beringer 28.04.20

Fair question... in the quest for caris in the basement you can find a place of power. After the quest or without it in the basement not to get. But if you go for the Hjalmar, is a place of power, somewhere in the passage with him?

O
Old_Nick 28.04.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg wrote:
But she may a good ruler, but a friend she's a bad and cowardly as it turns out
A strange conclusion. Some of it fighter?! How does it help in KM?
It does, and that should do normal Queen: gives Geralt his best men - brother and his squad. By the way, despite the fact that the Islands themselves are under siege.
I'm much more, in this respect, disappointing Collapse a buddy, and all the help - gave mediocre steel(!) sword (absolutely useless against BEFORE)

K
K.e.k.s 28.04.20

Selected Caris.

D
Dulose 28.04.20

Hjalmar and only he, Cares make peace with ilhami and every spring it will ruin their coast.

D
Dimchik94 28.04.20

What is there to choose?
Keris - The Prosperity Of Skellige
Hjalmar - the decline of Skellige and constant raids.

p
pro100Cepera 28.04.20

Lascaroman
Think about as well