3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RogerAlienGuy 29.04.20 07:40 pm

Build a gaming PC in 2017. Prices, components.

Good day, I want to ask to refrain from comments of people who are experienced at the Amateur level, because I would like to hear the opinion of people who might be working with iron PC, earn a living and really can tell something sensible. Thank you.
And so, in August 2014, I purchased a DNS gaming PC, cost about 50 thousand rubles, plus or minus. Yes, I know that DNS is often poor Assembly, defective parts , and the prices they lomyat, but then money was not a problem and as there was a need for a new computer, just looked on the website, booked, paid and taken, without unnecessary problems. Plus bought a cheap Samsung monitor, for three thousand with superfluous thousand roubles, because the old monitor was not a HDMI connector to connect to the graphics card.

Specifications:
Processor - Intel Core i7 4770K 3.5 MHz;
GP - AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB;
16 GB of RAM.

This PC has served me faithfully until I sold it. The Witcher 3 for example worked perfect on unscrewed on a maximum of the chart (except Nvidia HairWoks), GTA 5 also play quite comfortably at the maximum speed, but the drawdown was certainly and not 60 fps. In General, no complaints there.
The resolution of the monitor, can't remember exactly, but I know that is slightly higher than 720p, so if 720 is 1280x720, I had something around 1300 with something, don't remember already.

That's what this whole story, set a goal now to build yourself a new gaming PC, there are many questions as now you need to spend to collect a decent gaming PC to play most of the new products comfortable? Do about the same build as I was, at this time? Do we really need these 720p and Full HD?

Of course I can come, watch parts, choose them and buy, to collect, too, he can, but I want the best option quality/price, and approach this issue with understanding what you are buying and what you give money. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with advice.
140 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 29.04.20

lokkie wrote:
Read the forums, paskalevata around whining, the load ЦП50% the graphics card is not loaded completely
video card nedozagruzheny usually in low resolutions and in processorsamsung games. As an example, was recently tested in Novigrad in Witcher 3 his bundle 4790к 4.7 GHz and 1080ти in full HD - GPU has been underutilized, and noticeably so. The CPU was loaded to full. But. what is most interesting, and 3840x2160 CPU load also under the 90-99%, but the GPU there already was loaded to full.
All depends on game and resolution. Well, from the processor itself. And all these your 4-channel modes RAM profit special not give. Except that in tests of memory) In practice is a little where applicable.
PS: coming Soon 7820х with the mother Board. Will be interesting to compare the two platforms.

l
lokkie 29.04.20

-SK.art - wrote:
Coming soon 7820х with the mother Board. Will be interesting to compare the two platforms.
Compare.. the BIOS just do not forget to configure. ;)
In July this drags on the diagnosis. Like store brought a piece of iron and stuck. Chota talking does not work. )))

-
-SK.art- 29.04.20

lokkie wrote:
BIOS don't forget to set
well so in the BIOS the first thing climb. Handle the naughty)

M
MU-admin 29.04.20

I wonder those who naively think that the owners of the 60 Hz monitor can't tell the difference between fps, which is much higher than those of 60 Hz. Fps and gertsovka directly are not connected and the feeling of the response game if and influenced by, not so much. as some people think. - I don't think I can see the difference especially if it is a real TV with 100 Hz

-
-SK.art- 29.04.20

MU-admin wrote:
if this TV real 100 Hz
TVs with real 100 Hz does not happen) All of these Hertz on TV is nothing like the technology glide that each manufacturer calls its own way, and then assigns 100, 200, 400 Hz. Much as much.

A
Alex.1988 29.04.20

warp 37
Tomorrow will come and I rest komplektuhi the tests show that 1151 is a cope in SLI)

M
MagicHero 29.04.20

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
To me that's terribly interesting, finally somebody on Pehe will explain how to get along 16нм chetirikanalen video card ДДР5Х with the old dual channel platform? ))
Do you even understand what nonsense you wrote? 1070 and 1080 safely and easily work on computers where 2-channel RAM. Or if you Einstein then explain to me how on my comp with 2 channels of RAM, video card 1070 (a couple of days and perhaps today will change into 1080), is loaded at 99%???? HOW??? in your delirium, this simply is impossible in principle )))
You better tell your optimal 2-channel comp card loaded in the Witcher 3 only 50% ))) there is just she botanici percent because and channels of RAM for her on the drum )))

l
lokkie 29.04.20

MagicHero wrote:
(a couple of days and perhaps today will change to 1080
Then I'll finally be able to show fps on ultra clean in police, without crucenia booty and sticking mods? ))

MagicHero wrote:
video card is loaded in the Witcher 3 only 50%
I have absolutely no idea what you think you know.. in the Witcher I have never played, and not collected. )))

F
Filias_Fogg 29.04.20

The CPU doesn't make sense to upgrade, and vidyuhi now the prices are insane. The idea on your computer and now you should be quite comfortable to play

M
MunchkiN 616 29.04.20

lokkie
And who cares how many chips? As well as how many forks in the road.
and the fact that much of the GPU chips means how many kits of memory. we can say that the bandwidth of graphics cards mutually doubled. but actually it is not so in a real application, but close to it. so we get that 2 1080 with its 10K MB sec or whatever it will give about 17K MB / s in reality. 4 if you could the order of 30 probably. from the point of view of the resolution of the screen - it can be argued that it is divided by the number of the GPU so that the chip is largely ceases to be a performance bottleneck as if to reduce resolution.
the number of lines and their actual throughput, there are also role plays. it is needed for high fps mostly. and you can roughly say that the requirement grows like 2.2 x the number of videoart. 2 is a chip card it is all absentia is divisible by 2 since she can't physically get data more often than the PSL-Express on which it sits. and roughly as 2 cards in 8x it turns out. however, graphics cards that could use Express 3.0 with 1 set of memory in nature until there is something worth noting. only if there are bad graphics and 150фпс.
returning to the beginning of the conversation as I wrote the graphics card requires a bandwidth of 10-20 times higher than in respect to her memory it is possible to calculate that the average DDR3 2 channels of 64 bits is enough to feed at least a couple хдр5 AZM 4 channel there PA my ( although multiplying the frequency by 8 Nada).

Dual-chip graphics card, it's pure marketing. They give growth on the strength of 15 per cent
as the owner of 2 different chips since 2008 can say that an increase of speed in the area 30фс with an emphasis in GPU always exactly 2 times higher than 30-40 fps is already as lucky and as you pull the processor. in turn 1 the chip for many years, never, under any circumstances, cannot issue in the current demanding game and relevant resolutions 60 fps at maximum settings. and sometimes, and 30 fps can be a problem. and then come to the aid or the marked Ducey or other MSPU system. therefore, the playing pitch and on the edge of it as a pair of graphics cards in SLI or cross fire it is picatoste.

M
MagicHero 29.04.20

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
Then I'll finally be able to show fps on ultra clean in police, without crucenia booty and sticking mods? ))
Actually fallout 4 and 1070 plays without any problems on ultra, I you VIDOS wrote like that and like not even one. 1070 can be on the Badlands, even in 2K resolution run on the ultra, the game is graphically not demanding but the CPU in the cities in some places the bends (poor engine, there is nothing to do)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.04.20

MagicHero
-SK.art-
Well, gentlemen, it is not necessary to conduct dialogues with Locke. It is only a flood, the numbers not divisible, it is not in the topic modern iron, he lost by 10 years. A monitoring program for him is the forest primeval, he is afraid of them. And without it, there is no sense something to discuss with him. Besides, that is something to compare.
Pathetic Core 2 Duo E8600?
Spoiler
GTX 960? Which is weaker 1080 2.5 times, Yes it is weaker than the 1050 TI.
Spoiler

Why reply? To waste time. All over: VI are lying, this nipravda! OR This is fashion, photoshop, I do not believe.
Just drive.
Talk to the person at whom folic 4 best game, the most hrafnista already stupid.
Illusion is a terrible thing. but I understand it. Better to hide the realities: this is not true, it is impossible, it's just my than to find out that the computer was worthless trash, and the other to afford it and can't, and the glands now dear. Eh...
MagicHero, do not write. Nafig...

l
lokkie 29.04.20

MagicHero wrote:
played without problems on ultra
Really? ))
See how the water looks on the ultra that you just clicked to the last holivar. ))
Spoiler
As it is not the dregs that you laid out. And bend your samovars not the engine, and the lighting is that of Pascal in conjunction with the previous platform physically can not pull, because it nirupa x4 not x2. ))
So ultra you don't see the game.. and you in particular. Fashion and cut the lighting in the first place that you can put your videos and screenshots.

M
MagicHero 29.04.20

lokkie
So do live in the same place near the base children of the atom in the headlights harbour and see what there vodichka, nublo you our. Where is your skin with nubik??? And that video for you a luxury as I can see ))) And video made in far Harbor where, because of the mist load on the graphics card is almost 2 times more than the usual wasteland.
And you probably really stupid, falaut 4 on ultra at 1070 played WITHOUT PROBLEMS, there to load the card in the usual 1080p just nothing, except that the rays give some load.

l
lokkie 29.04.20

MagicHero wrote:
And the video was done in the headlights harbour where the mist load on the graphics card is almost 2 times more than the usual wasteland.
With mods. Even in the video you can see was drawdown, the deceleration jerk when turning, etc, and drawdowns on fps was not.. because fashion. ))
Who are you trying to inflate it. Give the video back, I will show you second by second drawdowns, in any field. )
And last holivar you water from the Commonwealth laid out, not their Harbor.. saying what she was lame. Samovar you miserable. xD)

M
MagicHero 29.04.20

lokkie
Yes, the fool actually talk sense )))
At its trough, I think you play fallout 4? percent course the bottom and pulls vidyuhi but put the settings all on ultra, no mods, look at the fps and multiply it by 2. Here's a fps I have without mods. Although the percent you of course will not allow the none to earn 99%, even the ultra, but then put the 2K resolution, so that none was loaded.
And I don't understand what you have done so in the water??? she did campaign in fps is not affected, I don't even know are there any mods that cut it and most importantly, why to cut it?????

l
lokkie 29.04.20

MagicHero wrote:
put the settings all on ultra,
Unlike you, I play on ultra.. and your skrinshoty mine does not hold out because your samovar physically ultra can not give. ))
Actually about what fps is all about? )
So let's take 1080 to your i5.. that you look ultra in fallout finally see, although personally I doubt it. That 1060 that 1080, for the old platform single FIH. :D)

D
Demonic Wolf 29.04.20

Anyways, 2 1080Ti, 64 operatives and the percent score can be from AMD. The main beautiful body don't forget

M
MagicHero 29.04.20

lokkie
I wrote above, put it on ultra and fps multiply by 2, this will be on 1070 or 2.5 will be in 1080. Just look to vidyuhi was loaded at 99% or have look on the formula X - 250 Y - Z. the Calculation X=Y*250/Z (where X is my desired fps for 1080 at 100% load, your fps Y, Z - load your card in % at the time of fixation of fps) I Hope you graduated from school, because it is a simple mathematical formula )))
Example and then suddenly something will not understand. Looking for X - my fps (for 1080p) in 2K resolution (2560*1440) so you have a video card busier and less dependent on percent Y - your fps say 30, Z download of graphics card for example 100%. Calculates X=30*250/100=75 at 100% load graphics card. EASIER NOT MUCH )))

l
lokkie 29.04.20

MagicHero wrote:
put it on ultra and fps multiply by 2, this will be on 1070 or 2.5 will be in 1080.
The new platform can be, but not in your samovar. )

MagicHero wrote:
Just look to vidyuha has been downloaded 99%
This is why none should be loaded at 99% ? With a fright?
In the above video of varbuse, clearly the CPU load average is 89%. and the GPU load is 99% at peak frequency 2075Мгц, while the frequency still jumps constantly. when the operating frequency with the load from the PA-1.4х1708 = 2392MHz, and it is constant.
And it is a linear mediocre Prae.. not even close фоллаут4. )
Clearly your bottleneck, if you can call it that of course. )