3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitya Gonchar 29.04.20 08:02 pm

What will the system requirements (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

your opinion
130 Comments
Sort by:
s
solus. 29.04.20

Since the game is shit, the system requirements are the following:
Attention! New information about the game!

v
varan555 29.04.20

Guys. I have a question.
Core I-5 2400, video gtx-950, the memory of 10gb. At least in the middle will go?

G
GG4 29.04.20

varan555
Of course not, rather, even on the minimum salary will be less than 30 frames.

v
varan555 29.04.20

GG4
Clear. Thanks for the reply.
I think you need to change the processor?

G
GG4 29.04.20

varan555
Graphics card.

R
Refresh2002 29.04.20

varan555
Everything goes okay,at least minimal.Don't listen to local iksperdov)))always inflate the Requirements,it's EA

S
StrangerSE 29.04.20

Tell me, will pull a computer game on the minimum salary? (I have candybar, i.e. vidyuhi not change):
Processor - Intel Core i5 4210M. 2,6 GHz
RAM 8Gb
Graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M. Video Memory (MB) - 2048

B
Bombardirovschik 29.04.20

StrangerSE
if you pull it just in the ANAL quality.
Playability is extremely doubtful.
That is, so that is not playable but if you suffer 20 fps in 600x800 it may be th there.

S
StrangerSE 29.04.20

Bomber
Sad :( Thought to do pre-orders, and now the meaning is lost. ETOGES most offensive game to buy and then not play. Ehh.

B
Bombardirovschik 29.04.20

StrangerSE
Wait when will the game look on YouTube as it pulls your config there and decide to buy or not.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 29.04.20

StrangerSE
EA always overstates little system for their games. Not once notice that says one thing and the game eats a lot less.
So don't worry, a week later, after the game, it will test for everything. Then you will find similar to your config and see how it. Just wait a bit.

S
StrangerSE 29.04.20

I'll do that, thanks guys!

P
Protocol10 29.04.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Not once notice that says one thing and the game eats a lot less.

The idea is the publisher of not so profitable to inflate the requirements because by doing so they cut off part of the audience, and therefore hurt the sales.You've got to watch it.:

1 maybe you have a resolution less than full HD, not included some graphics options, etc
2 can this little system with a reserve in a complex game scene, and you look on the calm part
3 can wood or patches came out, which improved the performance

different reasons can be.

P
Protocol10 29.04.20

StrangerSE

Look. Here BF1 from EA and dice as comes on your its. Minimal salary and zoom 35% . Very horrible and uncomfortable with friezes of less than 30 fps. I think masseffekt somewhere so the same will. Games one engine is used and approximately the same technology and graphic options will be.
He can supply the pirates with a single company бф1 and to test.

S
StrangerSE 29.04.20

Protocol10
Watched the video, the picture of course, but at least start and that is encouraging, you see somehow go :) Recently in Mass Effect 3 played, he is in my conference went beautifully, the difference is striking :)

P
Protocol10 29.04.20

StrangerSE
Well, in principle, can pass Yes, if the desire is big. By the way you can use http://playkey.net (*cloud gaming service) if the speed is normal. Download the client and test for free there are demos of games like doom and resident.

c
callmegod 29.04.20

And you can equate open world MEA, with MUX cards BF? Has + - the same work?

G
Gera95 29.04.20

callmegod
Yes. Now Rola memory. 4Gb for video, plus 8Gb of RAM. It is a standard. No matter what graphics card, what processor, memory etc, the main thing that there was this amount of memory. And even need 8Gb of RAM for minimum wages, for example in the same фоллаут4, or GTA5 for DH11.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 29.04.20

Protocol10
Most likely the developer simply leaves stock, for a comfortable game. If the computer pulls presented (inflated) system requirements, at real he's even more pull.
Although it is not always the case, most of all with accuracy Yes on the back. Usually do sloppy port consoles, where the optimization is poor. Recall, AC unity... In such cases, save only the patches.
PS If your message concerns me, I have at the moment a top iron, so no question of low resolution can not be sure =)

P
Protocol10 29.04.20

ZiZu Zankercu
The stock he leaves, but excessively increasing the demands he makes no sense, because it will deter the purchase.

Unity was not a port from consoles such as. Yubisoft making a separate PC version. With unity problems were on consoles. As I understand it, there are very hard deadlines did not fit and was still the syndicate is in development. In the end, decided to release the assassins every two years.

Yes, not only you). Always see messages that say the requirements are terribly high, and it is against the background that a huge mass of complains about the optimization. The paradox, however strange). Something from these two statements does not correspond to the situation.