3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n0thiing 08.10.19 07:21 pm

Quickly bored of the game. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Turn on the game Witcher 3 gets boring after 15-20 minutes of the game, as you need time to pass the campaign mode?
54 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 08.10.19

Explore the question marks, throw bomb in pits. this is the maximum that can offer the game.

s
st1g-210890 08.10.19

If you get tired, then delete and play something else. Suzhet can be completed in approximately 40-50 hours, what I don't know how I passed all poparcie job and spent somewhere around 90-100.

s
saa0891 08.10.19

n0thiing wrote:
Turn on the game Witcher 3 gets boring after 15-20 minutes of play
Kapets,why play something that is boring or not interesting,just surprise people like that.

Mice were crying,injected, but continued to eat cactus

n
n0thiing 08.10.19

saa0891 wrote:
Kapets,why play something that boring.
The first 15-20 minutes are bearable, after completing a few quests I want to turn off the game. I want to know the campaign story is interesting, but a little too monotonous job, the story is not catchy at all yet.

s
saa0891 08.10.19

n0thiing wrote:
The first 15-20 minutes are bearable, after completing a few quests I want to turn off the game.
Well, turn it off and delete why play something that you're not interested.

n0thiing wrote:
and that too in a monotonous job
Quests here are very interesting as the characters,unlike many other RPG.

n0thiing wrote:
the story is not catchy at all yet
See the first paragraph.
I personally would even play was not in the fact that I was not touched and did not like.

S
Shadowarm 08.10.19

Bomber
Sorry that these questions did of course,would be a landmark in Skyrim,though some interest was..

T
Tomato77777 08.10.19

So it's not your genre, the RPG, because the Witcher 3 is by far the best RPG in recent years. Name the top 5 favorite games?

n
n0thiing 08.10.19

Tomato77777
I like RPG from the gazebo, Skyrim, folic a good game.

T
Tomato77777 08.10.19

n0thiing
Skyrim you more hooked than the Witcher? Skyrim? Where half of the game you run through the caves? Yeah come on )

n
n0thiing 08.10.19

Tomato77777
Skyrim in the caves were fun to explore in the Witcher 3 at all interesting to explore, not caves in the swamp, though all beautifully done.

a
aleks1979 08.10.19

Around 80 hours was spent on campaign mode with side quests, but without DLS. While Quint never made it. Not hooked on it, although the game has a special. job on it.

T
Tomato77777 08.10.19

n0thiing
no luck with taste )) Lose a lot play smart and the world is filled with more than empty locations of Skyrim. But if not fit then do not torture yourself, so not your

n
n0thiing 08.10.19

Tomato77777
Maybe you got lucky with the taste. In Skyrim I play a lot of people and years longer, in the Witcher you play a lot less because it's not interesting to explore, and the locations seem empty.

T
Tomato77777 08.10.19

n0thiing
Skyrim plays a lot of people because of the fashion

A
Agat7 08.10.19

Yes a Troll is calm down :)

n
n0thiing 08.10.19

Tomato77777
If the game was bad it would not have helped, Skyrim is better than Witcher. Not in the mod business.

F
FallenGhost 08.10.19

n0thiing
Better is better - it's a matter of taste.
And generally try once again to play - if you do not like, delete.

I have just the opposite so it was with Skyrim. I know it's a great RPG, I tried to start playing 3 times. But not mastered, here is not in any way. What specifically did not like - hard to describe, but some things - interface, too many items(it is not clear what to take and what isn't), switching from 1st and 3rd person.
Although perfectly familiar genre - the Gothic and Risen came to cheer, and I was almost all parts.

But since the game I was interesting - I went to go on YouTube. And looking at the passage again, fully convinced - not mine, I can't in this play. Worlds characters, no cut scenes etc.
Oblivion was exactly the same situation.

In the Witcher all the same as the heartier chtoli, the plot is interesting to watch, fun to perform additional quests - each has its own story and not typical of RPG go kill/fetch something. Interesting characters(especially if you read the book or played the previous parts).

But the third part came only 2 times, when more or less in the game figured out. What's not to like so far is too many elixirs that I have for the game used a maximum of 3-4 species. As well as a small inventory, because I love to explore an open world and collect everything that find.

S
Skriptle 08.10.19

Why go through the campaign mode, if the game does not like? If you bought the game the incentive, then give me the money and everything.

M
Metalist1925 08.10.19

LakerSC
just did Geralt inveterate thief) pulls all lies. The last piece of bread and he drags with starving villages. And nebesam care. In Gothic (2001) and the NPS responded to the theft

M
Mortaliss 08.10.19

play on YouTube