3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n0thiing 08.10.19 07:21 pm

Quickly bored of the game. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Turn on the game Witcher 3 gets boring after 15-20 minutes of the game, as you need time to pass the campaign mode?
54 Comments
Sort by:
U
UStanisO 08.10.19

So not gone.

N
Niro_ronin 08.10.19

n0thiing
Immediately obvious is not your genre, you better not try, and the rest of the plot will spit

A
Alex Hawk 08.10.19

Damn well as thick... well, no One realized that this is a Troll or what? (didn't read all comments)

A
Analius 08.10.19

TO BEAT SUCH NECESSARY..

n
n0thiing 08.10.19

blackmagnum
You're right, but even before mobocracy not reached, saying it was not enough.

B
Baralgin2004 08.10.19

n0thiing wrote:
Frontier buccaneer
Why think that there should be only positive reviews, I the game is boring, that's my opinion.
I want to know the campaign story becomes more interesting, or useless, to ask those who passed the game.
Ellie Williams
Bored after 20 minutes of play, then I want off. Overall played pretty well the plot progressed. While not catchy.
Delete the game then download it or buy the book "Last wish" by A. Sapkowski, read a couple of evenings without being distracted by all sorts of games movies tutorials-of-care and other heresy. If you get tired of the book - so definitely not yours. If you get bored, download the other books of the cycle. If they don't get bored, it is likely that in a few weeks I will download all three parts of the game and the more questions you'll have.

M
Monster_JAM 08.10.19

The Witcher 3 should be first of all well prepared for the game. Complete the previous part, to read books, and most importantly, the capital to stock up on free time, and so that during the game, if possible. If you play the Witcher 3, just to kill time, it's better to find other games where you do not need any threshold of entry. Just started the game and immediately receive a fan.
The Witcher 3 is more than a game. This is a world with elegant atmosphere, music and story.

n
n0thiing 08.10.19

Monster_JAM
The Witcher 3 is more than a game. This is a world with elegant atmosphere, music and story.
The game is overrated and boring here even read books do not, and the plot is all about sorcerers, witches and all kinds of mysticism, it's interesting.

T
Timur Asailov 08.10.19

The same garbage was in the beginning of the game, on the quest about the Baron, but after this quest sucked and the heat is gone....
Of course to get you to play I won't, but if you yourself overpower and Vanessa - this game is very much interesting....

T
Timur Asailov 08.10.19

n0thiing
Speak for yourself, many , like me, love mystery, witches and wizards. And I begs the question, why play in this setting , if it's not to like ?

p
pochtipushkin 08.10.19

1) Admire your bare ass and Tits
2) Listen to inspirational speeches ETS (feel cool, obmazyvanija pathos)
3) Consider waving in the wind, the gray hair (if the hair pulls the map)
4) Suffer the question of whom to choose Yennifer or Triss
5) travel on an empty open world
6) Zaklikali one button, swearing and threatening with violence the night with your mother, the same type of dummy

Interesting activities - weight!!!

I almost forgot, can a goat bell to bring home to the doctor (or whoever he is)!

Just do not understand how the game can get bored. . .

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 08.10.19

I too at first did not like the game, though the first part took place on several occasions, and a year after the release I decided to play and did too much.

O
OldLis 08.10.19

If the Witcher 3 boring, what fun? Bsdish-Didim, Overwash and stuff? Then you shouldn't have started, the Witcher is a game an interactive movie and book in one package, there's a lot of plot and characters and little Didyma. See, for shkoloty hard. You have some network Jack more came.

S
Stepan90 08.10.19

Mortaliss
In fact, the Witcher 3 released mods on the Nexus mod website.