3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n0thiing 08.10.19 07:21 pm

Quickly bored of the game. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Turn on the game Witcher 3 gets boring after 15-20 minutes of the game, as you need time to pass the campaign mode?
54 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 08.10.19

if 15-20 minutes to play purely plot is probably 1.5-2 month leave. and there like in witch the level is low it will hit and will have all the question marks on the map to proberutsya.

B
BRONIK-PSK 08.10.19

n0thiing
In the Witcher you play less, because all the components of wood. and besides the sky, nothing runs)

PS. A former fan of Skyrim)

n
n0thiing 08.10.19

BRONIK-PSK
Complete nonsense, the Witcher is not so demanding, and in the new skyrim special edition requirements no less than in the Witcher.

M
Mortaliss 08.10.19

BRONIK-PSK
in the Witcher you play less because it has no mods and is a project in which the most succulent,this story sobsno when I passed a ridiculous one or two times there is nothing to catch,you can certainly zadrotit question marks,but it's not for everybody (the pervert that is)

s
sabrido 08.10.19

Agat7 wrote:
Yes a Troll is calm down :)
+1 asked for one and then all I drove skurka nerd, blah blah blah.
Really, what idiots. Don't like it, don't play. make what? me 90% of games don't like it. Now go to the forum each and I will wear it: how do you do it?

t
tatunserg 08.10.19

Metalist1925 wrote:
just did Geralt inveterate thief) pulls all lies. The last piece of bread and he drags with starving villages. And nebesam care. In Gothic (2001) and the NPS responded to the theft
That's it...even now, this is AI no can not do,even piranhas in the second Gothic was unable to repeat the magic..

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 08.10.19

n0thiing
the Witcher I play a lot less because it's not interesting to explore, and the locations seem empty
Once it is clear,then White Garden did not go.

Metalist1925
just did Geralt inveterate thief) pulls all lies. The last piece of bread and he drags with starving villages.
I was starving from the village somehow in the early patches gem steal)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 08.10.19

It's too easy. I've been wondering why the negative comments in the news about the winners of the last competition are removed almost instantly, but these threads hang for a few days or weeks?
PG, YOU GOT MUD A LITTLE BIT DIVORCED, IT'S TIME TO CLEAN!

A

Metalist1925
Well, just in this series, there is no such thing as theft. In the eyes of the guards with some boxes and barrels take a course will result in a bad (Wild hunt), but any more who will do nothing and will not say. For it is not necessary to wear all over town bucket on head))

c
crave1611 08.10.19

everything is logical in the Witcher in terms of theft, the guards and hunters for witches suddenly Hera on the hat is stretched, and kmety pretend not to notice anything, so as not to get hit) now pass, can not break away 11 out of 10

A

crave1611
You th, 12/10 as I bequeathed! Don't forget every minute with hands above head waving and yelling about the goose at the tip of the anus)

M
MunchkiN 616 08.10.19

theft finally there all look very weird
I come somewhere in every hut x-ray vision scanning all stand. because the Witcher shod dressed and fed, see this locket terrible, gauvreau, here's something. but if the guard will notice that vspuchitsja immediately.

[

But I've been in the Sky not like the lack of humor in the dialogues,the absence of emotion.The Persians,as soulless creatures,they are not remembered.No matter what gender or race,they are the same as in the incubator,only cover is different.

H
Hideo Kodzima 08.10.19

I really like this game, it is possible to include vidimce flair and walk in the footsteps of the intruders. I direct role-playing the Witcher 3 and we like one, I Wake up every day, include wegmachen flair and are looking for the second sock

D
Dzhoel Miller 08.10.19

n0thiing wrote:
Turn on the game Witcher 3 gets boring after 15-20 minutes of play
n0thiing wrote:
the story is not catchy at all yet.
Spoiler

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 08.10.19

To the channel follow my (General topic)
https://www.twitch.tv/hacamomdelehet

n
n0thiing 08.10.19

Frontier buccaneer
Why think that there should be only positive reviews, I the game is boring, that's my opinion.
I want to know the campaign story becomes more interesting, or useless, to ask those who passed the game.
Ellie Williams
Bored after 20 minutes of play, then I want off. Overall played pretty well the plot progressed. While not catchy.

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 08.10.19

n0thiing
It means not yours.
People 8 lard
Everyone not to fall

D
Dzhoel Miller 08.10.19

n0thiing
Well then, looks isn't your \_(ツ)_/

[

n0thiing
Delete and forget.I now TR2013 didn't like,removed and returned
If you're well enough,you should know that only the empty White of the Garden and on the boat in the sea have question marks decent sail.However,in Velenje and Novigrad is already not empty.The bandits,the chests,the cave,the monster.Stories are repeated only in the case of searches of family members or relatives.Who is the bride to look for,who son,who brothers.Oh,and orders for monsters.And additional quests on one another are not similar.And sometimes when choosing the right dialogue can be a lot of money from the customer to take.Yes,in a trap a couple of times trying to drive.Pleased with their uniqueness the Most Dangerous Criminal of Skellige