3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
game.diler 30.04.20 08:20 pm

If life's gonna be a RPG?

What happens if, in the other, life will be a RPG?
With pumping, levels, skills.
What will you do in this case?

31 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 30.04.20

game.diler wrote:
To origenate.

m
magister1 30.04.20

game.diler wrote:
Wake up and understand that I beat in the RPG genre.

N
Nigrila 30.04.20

Go to the woods to swing on mobs

t
toraleystripe 30.04.20

Will be covered with a white sheet and slowly crawl to the nearest psychiatric hospital to complete the quest =)

S
Ser777 30.04.20

It will be a RPG 11 out of 10

g
game.diler 30.04.20

toraleystripe
Immediately begin to complete quests, to pump)

N
Nurp 30.04.20

game.diler
Zhist is an RPG, you're a miracle )))
Pumping starts with the nursery (or rather, from birth).
For the picture, catch the plus sign.

F
Futurra 30.04.20

Went at night to the Park to swing, throw 1d6 on a critical miss and shot from a bow %)

W
Wing42 30.04.20

Ser777 wrote:
It will be a RPG 11 out of 10
And it will immediately begin to remove the guides.
Spoilery out of capsoni to the store for some bread and not die.
A bug with the controller in the tram: how to travel without paying.
Punks and drunks: the severity and countermeasures.

W
Witcher3fun 30.04.20

AK life is an RPG, you do quests and get experience his whole life. For example, one of the most challenging quests - Army. Very difficult quest, but the reward +400% experience I'm serious, I'm not kidding, this is reminiscent of the RPG system.

H
Huskarl Krstk 30.04.20

If Earthbound I will start on Cabinet to go!
Witcher3fun
This is not a quest, it is at least a new Chapter.
Nurp
I do not know this quest in the prologue I was like in Morrowind I in the beginning went to explore the world, after a regular pumping, throwing weapons found spokes and the socket, I thought in this world has the opportunity of tempering weapons and it's just a buff for sweating(And maybe that's when I replaced the bionic prosthesis is still the feeling that I got the leg, and the rest of commander Shepard).
The next arena season came without a reservation after all black dragon for a long time to fight I couldn't, had to send in search of, the major of SBU, but the bastard took it to cardan, after completing story quest proved that carbon black is a curse and cannot be dispelled, and the second time I had to fight to the death without armor, but the fight didn't even start as one successful range attack stunned me for 30 moves, with critical damage to charisma.

W
Witcher3fun 30.04.20

Huskarl Krstc
This can be considered as the final finishing the quest is one big Chapter called Childhood, so you get this quest, you pass him, the battle with boss binding - i.e. with themselves, and in the final get loot, money, +400% boost to experience, and all Chapter completed, off the new Chapter adulthood.

y
yariko.v 30.04.20

The main differences between life RPG.
1) In life there is always a point of no return. In RPGs you can go back and start again.
2) In RPG, you can choose any biological gender, and race in the selection feenin, Orc, elf and so on. In the life race and gender get out of control.
3) In life, you have to choose what to take from more or less valuable. In an RPG you have behind there is an invisible backpack for the collection of loot, where you can put everything.

In other words, life is the same RPG, only stripped down in features! But human nature is after all the pursuit of perfection, isn't it?

g
game.diler 30.04.20

yariko.v
Well said)

W
Wing42 30.04.20

I'd trade a variety of items vital to the survival of newcomers in this harsh world. At a great price, of course.
For example, Magii Magic cube.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 30.04.20

Overjoyed and run to kill the dragons with his wooden sword)

N
Nyanco 30.04.20

Good topic! Create your own order of paladins, initially consisting of me and the recruit, part-cat, squire Lanselapa. Let's start with the lonely drunkards and mice, and then on the experimental.

K
Kondensator 30.04.20

Spoiler

R
Rolemanser 30.04.20

Yes, my whole life was an RPG, but the quest fulfilled, opyt and the gold received, the level rose, gave a few quests... and so on.

g
game.diler 30.04.20

Rolemanser
Hooked on the execution of the dailies)