3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 01.05.20 06:10 pm

The club owners v Dreamcast.2

52 Comments
Sort by:
S
SCAR. 01.05.20

Yes, the theme is direct very much alive. =/
I wonder how many here on the website of the people who have the Dreamcast is still alive?

M
Max Fry 01.05.20

I sold mine when he was barely alive. I would not sell, because... they felt an emotional attachment to her, but... it wasn't me decision. Not from me.
Spoilert

S
SCAR. 01.05.20

Don't cry. :(

S
Snake Eyes. 01.05.20

And what is this for SEGA?

M
Max Fry 01.05.20

SCAR.
Don't cry T_T

R
Rikudo Nagashi 01.05.20

I had a Dreamcast... but a year ago he survived a fall from the twelfth floor. :(
But it was a good console... even though I'm in it and not a lot of games have gone...

M
Max Fry 01.05.20

a fall from the twelfth floor

R
Rikudo Nagashi 01.05.20

Max Fry
Put the Dreamcast on the window sill (don't remember why), and went to the kitchen to drink tea. Returned set - top box is already on the ground lying, and it really blew... R. I. P.

M
Max Fry 01.05.20

Rikudo Nagashi
Kapets. But either way, still better than I invented :D

r
rivelrite 01.05.20

Hello! The still working Dreamcast for a couple of XBox 360 worth it :) Sometimes I play Shenmue 1-2 and in RE:Code Veronica and many other games (drives about 100+). That the prefix associated a lot of good and leave it as it is a pity.

Q
Queen of Geass 01.05.20

Still intact and works,sometimes replay it Sonic,Shenmue,Crazy Taxi etc.=)

P
Popeye the Sailor 01.05.20

Once upon a time there was here such a disk but over time he has come great!
Help to find the way

M
MMAKRON 01.05.20

In Japan on 27 November 1998, released on the legendary console the SEGA DREAMCAST!!! - which has given us a vivid memory of the games.On the drimka still make a game that surprises like the last released sturmwind, 2013.15 Anniversary you seguchi SEGA DREAMCAST!!!

T
Toxa95 01.05.20

I write! All childhood spent in it.
I still remember the disappointment when not run purchased or exchanged at the huckster in the market drives...
Cool games that are not released for several years...
Soul Calibur, ECCO, BANG, Unreal Tournament (for two split-screen), Quake 3, Sonic Adventure...
A lot of things was cool.

D
Denis Kozlov 01.05.20

My still be alive if the joystick breaks, the new can not be found... . Game downloaded and sliced into discs.

A
Anderby 01.05.20

>if the joystick breaks, new not be found.

All on Craigslist for 1K, you can find not even unpacked.

A
Anderby 01.05.20

Wised up after my one friend Shenmue II Three months together a Dreamcast. I bought a used ushny with the new drive, couple controllers, Rumble Pack'and with a VMU card, SD adapter, Dreamshell'a, the VGA box and VGA to HDMI adapter. My first, only and last console from Sega.

(the image is shifted somehow, but it's not so important)

The amount left is more expensive Wii U. But now can fully enjoy the exceptional base of the Dreamcast''ovskih games in full 640x480 quality.

S
Subaru MotorSports 01.05.20

I was tortured nostalgia, now playing on the emulator :)

P
PATRON_ 01.05.20

I have recently established the Dream couple. Another 3 will go for parts.

S
Subaru MotorSports 01.05.20

I have a month to play on an emulator and not stop marveling at what interesting games were on the Sega Dreamcast.

1 I like two emulator NullDC 1.0.4 r150 and Demul v0.7 alpha

The emulator is NullDC 1.0.4 r150 enable Options, PowerVR, Vsync

In the emulator Demul v0.7 alpha select Config Plugins, Video plugin, gpuDX11old
Config Video Windows resolution, select your resolution, Internal resolution 2x

2 Emulator nullDC opens only images format .cdi

3 If you downloaded the image format MDF/MDS and it doesn't open, mount the image in virtual drive of Alcohol 120% and virtual drive clear image in format .cdi using DiscJuggler, if the program prompts you to make the fix, click no.

4 In emulator settings select the mode to PAL - USA then games will run at 60 fps, even Cable select Type > VGA then turn on the progressive razvesti, some games don't support it.

5 can turn on antialiasing FXAA and anisotropy filtratio through the video driver.

6 emulator Demul v0.7 alpha in the settings of the video driver, switch mode power management mode to maximum performance.

7 Metropolis Street Racer works well on older versions of the emulator demul 056 but when a lot of cars on the road, music starts to stutter, turn it off.

8 In Metropolis Street Racer code allows you to make all the tracks the day to be in the 13 of the championship in the first special race.