3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 01.05.20 06:10 pm

The club owners v Dreamcast.2

52 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mjm1 01.05.20

Subaru BRZ STI
I have a month to play on an emulator and not stop marveling at what interesting games were on Drimkaste.

Remember this konsolka problems with the lens (this is the only konsolka, which I had to change the lens even twice), the fact that it very quickly went out of order pads (the stick broke and sank), as well as the fact that there were a lot of games, without the story of takogo, the immediate Association with this consolle, thanks to a library of games, it's something like the home arcade machine (Quake arena, Unreal, crazy Taxi, jet Radio, some dumb FPS that there: .... Outrigger terrorist take down Football in General was disgusting (and Fify not was). From standing I remember: Virtual Tennis, head hunter, Sony Adventure 2, Grandia 2, Shenmu (not pass through), Rach Incoming, buggy Half life (the place on the map to save is not enough, because of the glitch due to which the size of each save file has increased exponentially)

PS
I guess what's mostly on a nostalgic note, for those to whom this console had on childhood. And as consolegame my childhood was (using Dendi, then Sega, then a Panasonic 3DO, well, the PS1 has more youth). For the reasons for the failure of Drimki before PS2 is pretty obvious. And of course I understand that console from my childhood say goodbye to many problems. So for example for me the Panasonic 3DO sunk into the soul

S
Sha-R 01.05.20

Christmas tree needles, I'm talking about the Dreamcast is not heard) and then it chopped

s
severnyy alkogolik 01.05.20

Comments not quite on topic,but I once had a dream with the phrase:Though the Dreamcast and was removed from production,it will always be in our nerd shelves.And the dream I had for 13 years since 2001.

D
DenDav 01.05.20

Masterpieces don't age. :D

N
Nitro25 01.05.20

It is no longer done at all? I thought to find somewhere to buy... for just a couple of games... but still. Play with the emulator is not always an option. A lot of nerves with the glitches, if any, and come across...
Only hand you can try to buy? The Chinese could rivet the clones? I do not fundamentally just for the sake of those games that is only on Dreamcast.

A
Anderby 01.05.20

Nitro25
It does not produce more, of course. Emulators of course crap. With hands on avito it is possible to buy the GBX (there safer). The Chinese clones do not rivet. Price - on average, thousands of 4, 5 minimum kit.

S
Subaru MotorSports 01.05.20

Nitro25
Instead of having to bother with search boxes, it is easier for a half-hour to download, setup the emulator and start playing, the glitches are almost there.

N
Nitro25 01.05.20

It does not produce more, of course. Emulators of course crap. With hands on avito it is possible to buy the GBX (there safer). The Chinese clones do not rivet. Price - on average, thousands of 4, 5 minimum kit.
Okay, thanks for the info.
Instead of having to bother with search boxes, it is easier for a half-hour to download, setup the emulator and start playing, the glitches are almost there.
Yes configured but the sound problems are hardly solved. The different instructions I tried to configure, but the sound in some games is jammed, so I have a particular game stuck sound. And with the console easier all...

S

Nitro25
What is the emulator? What game? Read my tips above?

A
Anderby 01.05.20

The emulator is generally not. To play on the emulator and on the real console are two totally different things.

S

Anderby
I have not noticed a difference, but to play Dreamcast on a modern TV, this soap soap.

A
Anderby 01.05.20

> I did not notice the difference, but to play Dreamcast on a modern TV, this soap soap.

You have a shit cable composite. Buy VGA.

S

Anderby
Dreamcast gives permission on composite cable is 480i, 480p via the VGA, this is not enough, but the emulator allows you to choose any resolution.

A
Anderby 01.05.20

640x480p is the perfect solution for modern TV.

S

Anderby
Standard resolution for modern TV 1920x1080

A
Anderby 01.05.20

480p can be stretched without loss of quality on any TV.

S

Anderby
Lies.

A
Anderby 01.05.20

Here is how it looks:
Spoiler
But comparing 480i and 480p for morons:
Спойлер480і:

480p:

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 01.05.20

Was so. Impressions at the time, was taken insane. It was about 50 games. - crazy taxi ( now your PC is set) Нeadhunter Sword Berserk , Dino Crisis , MDK 2 , Max Steel So memorable.

S

Anderby
I see no reason to continue the discussion.