3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kerm68 02.05.20 09:09 pm

Engine GTA: LCS (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

Let us discuss here the game game GTA LCS from R*. As I noted the engine of this game pozaimstvovan from GTA VC, but it was a little improved and to it added a few elements of the game GTA SA. However it turned out well.
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 02.05.20

[redacted], remember, GTA ]I[, GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA VCS and GTA LCS use the same engine, RenderWare. It then only modified and improved with each release of a new series of GTA, and all.

s
solom 02.05.20

Gta LCS and Gta VCS have new engines. firstly they have formats other second after the release of the sled render war 3 version is hopelessly outdated 4 version was from EA GAMES , with which the rockers and Take Two relationships were at loggerheads. But that's the main issue. was this an early version of the GTA 4 engine is unknown.

S
Sergeanur 02.05.20

As I noted the engine of this game pozaimstvovan from GTA VC, but it was a little improved and to it added a few elements of the game GTA SA.
Engine GTA LCS - brand new engine, which has GTA VC and GTA SA is not connected. BUT!!! Apparently on the new engine they first ported GTA VC and GTA so from GTA VC LCS left many cores Pedy, text (GXT there is the same as in GTA VC), sounds (the sound of the cotton of the car doors, the sounds of taxi missions GTA VC, multiple replicas of the lance), animation (animation of fire), the texture of the radar (in the game files still have the letters of the radar diaz, kent, lawer, cortes, etc.)

[redacted], remember, GTA ]I[, GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA VCS and GTA LCS use the same engine, RenderWare. It then only modified and improved with each release of a new series of GTA, and all.
[redacted], remember, GTA VCS and GTA LCS use a different, proprietary engine.

But that's the main issue. was this an early version of the GTA 4 engine is unknown.
It's not an early version. Engine storieshow did R* Leeds and GTA 4 is R* North.

D
DruGun 02.05.20

Engine IV-Ki did not Rockstar North and Rockstar San Diego.

A
AReant 02.05.20

Engine GTA LSS brand new engine with some borrowing vozmozhnostjami of GTA vs GTA sa and the same engine is certainly developed Rockstar North because it's own engine and it not as is not associated with the engines of games other series

S
Sergeanur 02.05.20

the engine is certainly developed Rockstar North
The engine has developed Rockstar Leeds.

A
AReant 02.05.20

I mean the engine four

k
kerm68 02.05.20

And we are talking about the engine LCS.

A
AReant 02.05.20

I knew I just confirmed the words Serqeanur and

n
nazareto8 02.05.20

About the engine:

Engine from GTA VC, improvement from GTA SA.

Summary: all that we have seen...

S
Sergeanur 02.05.20

nazareto8, well, flashed mind. Direct Kapitan Omerika.
To speak (and especially to argue on this subject) that Stories built on the engine, III/VC/SA is fundamentally wrong. This is not a modified engine any old part, it's a brand new engine.

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 02.05.20

Engine from GTA VC, improvement from GTA SA - empty speculation of fans. Those who watched the executing LSS file, saw it from RenderWare was nothing left, everything is completely rewritten from scratch under the console aunts, Sony - PSP and PS2. The engine is cross-platform, maybe this storiesy not have ported for PC. Even a full-fledged modding it is not possible to format the IDE engine is not supported + instead of names are used by caches + the principle is download the maps of the WRLD is fundamentally different from that used in RenderWare.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 02.05.20

Of course, in 2005, EA bought the developer of the engine and of course it is banned to use from the outside.
There is nothing to be surprised, why here's a completely different engine with a recognizable graphics.

V
VICtor94 02.05.20

Engine storieshow did R* Leeds and GTA 4 is R* North.And here is how the GTA 4 engine was done by another R*!!!

And about the engine it says in wikepedia! :The developers decided to abandon the old engine in the goal as well to display the game on the PSP ( ie PSP to show the possibilities to the max )
\Shephаrd Engine this( redner's ware) now called Gambro or something. Stupid?!

O
Opasnyy Pocyk 02.05.20

have you not noticed that manhunt 2 from R* uses the RenderWare engine, and the engine RenderWare was bought by EA in 2006, and manhunt 2 was released in 2007 on consoles and 2009 for PC?

captain obvious angry!!!!111

G
Grand Theft Aero 02.05.20

Manhunt banned for 2 years.

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 02.05.20

Yes, manhunt 2 is kind of unfinished. You can read a brief history of the development of this game, it says how many times Rockstar has frozen the game

Manhunt 2 entered the development stage in 2004, as a sequel of a successful game for the PlayStation 2. The project was closed a few times due to employment of Studio in the projects series Grand Theft Auto 3. Also inhibited the release of American and British rating system.

k
kerm68 02.05.20

Quote from Wikipedia (on topic): As stated in the announcement of IGN, the developers abandoned RenderWare in favor of a new engine to maximize the technical capabilities of the PSP. RenderWare has been the game engine of Grand Theft Auto for the last three pieces: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
In the game engine, not RenderWare!

S
Sidorovich Haker 02.05.20

And in Vice city I changed baggage (such a machine at the airport) on the DODO from GTA III, he wrote new features, picked it up and found:
1 - I can not fly.
2 - ride it through the airport all service.
3 - Approaching the plane at which it is necessary to drive man out of this service takes off.
4 - he takes Off uneven and choppy.
5 - I take the grenade launcher.
6 - was the dude's last flight:).

Kchemu I do this? And the fact that GTA: LCS on the game GTA: VC

k
kerm68 02.05.20

Oh right, the game even forgot to cut the VCN Maverick!
pix.PlayGround.ru
You can get cheat device on the PSP version. About helicopters, that's kind of a lot live, I need them in different missions.