3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kerm68 02.05.20 09:09 pm

Engine GTA: LCS (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

Let us discuss here the game game GTA LCS from R*. As I noted the engine of this game pozaimstvovan from GTA VC, but it was a little improved and to it added a few elements of the game GTA SA. However it turned out well.
62 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich Haker 02.05.20

Well, you yourself admitted that it is upgraded RenderWare...

S

Animation from San Andreas in VC to move no problem, but the physics is quite different...

Yes, in the three-DODO you can fly, but not in LCS

G
GTAman 02.05.20

Well, you yourself admitted that it is upgraded RenderWare...
Where did I say that? I'm not arguing that the physics are similar to those in the armed forces — Yes, but it is a newly established, not remaining from the sun.

S

She left from the sun and not newly created, over the years they would not have created a new engine, and new physics.

G
GTAman 02.05.20

For 2 years the company has developed its own latest software kernel. — written above.

You're going to argue with the official sources? Okay, as you wish. I'm inclined to trust the official info and the words of the modmakers who know the materiel, not empty arguments.

S

But I tend to trust my own studies that show that GTA: LCS on the modernized version of the engine RenderWare/

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 02.05.20

Sidorovich Hacker, do not confuse GTAEngine and RenderWare. These are two different things.

In LCS there is vitovska version GTAEngine, but no hint of RenderWare's not in there. For LCS Rockstar wrote their own graphics engine that is optimized for the specifics of the console aunts, Sony - PSP and PS2, respectively, the LCS does not contain RenderWare formats - bsp, dff and txd, instead, there wrld, mdl and tex(chk) - new formats exclusively for LCS and VCS. This engine is cross-platform unlike RenderWare, whether LSS on which the game would would not be too difficult to port it to PC.

Diassembling the Executive part of the code LSS any GTA RenderWare or RAGE, and you will see that there is only match GTAEngine.

S

Well the graphics engine is new there, I admit, but the physics lisowska.

H

Hanging and other dat-configs, like in GTA3 and GTA4 are part GTAEngine, respectively, in LSS they are also present.

S

Th something I have not seen, if any (specify coordinates, the folder/archive)

H

data and models from GTAEngine in binary form Packed in GAME.DTZ, specially to all the hackers were out of the game and not modily her. Same with img files containing the game map - made all to score the DVD to the maximum. But still that did not stop to parse all formats of LSS and extract all resources.

P
PRO100Mars 02.05.20

Your Gambling and Most Rockstar confirmed that there are only chips of the wise but engine wise it's like that too loudly !
It is similar to SA demirok than on walking and when steal and sit in an empty Taha and Cho !

I believe the research Forward , Gambling , Rockstar Games , Rockstar North, and myself !

C
Cidorovich 02.05.20

data and models from GTAEngine in binary form Packed in GAME.DTZ, specially to all the hackers were out of the game and not modily her. Same with img files containing the game map - made all to score the DVD to the maximum. But still that did not stop to parse all formats of LSS and extract all resources.

I have already done and posted. (I am a former Hacker Sidorovich, current my password is stolen !!!ATTENTION DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO MY OLD ACCOUNT, IT IS NOW USED BY THOSE WHO STOLE MY PASSWORD!!!)

k
kerm68 02.05.20

Your Gambling and Most Rockstar confirmed that there are only chips of the wise but engine wise it's like that too loudly !
It is similar to SA demirok than on walking and when steal and sit in an empty Taha and Cho !

I believe the research Forward , Gambling , Rockstar Games , Rockstar North, and myself !

Rewrite, please. I did not understand.

P
Palmont 02.05.20

kerm69
Broadmarsh mean that the game is chips of Vice City, but the engine itself rather from San Andreas, it can be seen in car theft, shooting and something else!

From myself I will add-it, shooting the real lisowska, one shot to the head not kill a gun, the head comes off when hit from an AK-47 and M4, and if it is animation! the main character had in mind for the engine (the physics), it's just... the Children's shame.

Your translator is illiterate shkoloty Palmont© all rights reserved.

C
Cidorovich 02.05.20

Palmont
I wrote about it above: Animation from San Andreas in VC to move no problem, but the physics is quite different...

k
kerm68 02.05.20

one shot to the head not kill pistol
Try to shoot longer, in different people, someone to shoot Yes, (at least in VC). Although I could be wrong.

P
Palmont 02.05.20

Of Kerma, 4 and a half years playing in the history, know. Shooting, certainly not with SA, it is a fact.

A
AlSar 02.05.20

Renderer version of SA with simplifications.

A
Awesome Drew 02.05.20

Engine from SA