3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T.I.D.O 02.05.20 09:10 pm

Bugs glitches and Easter eggs (Assassin's Creed 3)

The Turkey Assassin

The game has a Turkey which can be an assassin ! She will even be your hood . To do this you need to stand around the corner to the left of the front of the manor and whistle. Turkey sneak up on you from the bushes that are behind you. Now standing in front of Turkey press: W, W, S, S, A, D, A, D, and feed her. All that Turkey to appear hood, and besides, she still will follow you as a protector .

P. s
If not fails you can find a video
For this we need to enter in any search - Assassin's Creed 3 - Turkey Assassin Easter Egg
74 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikitaleschenko 02.05.20

At the tournament, Boston fighters, if not mistaken last fight with a girl during a fight it will change with his twin.
In my opinion, this is a reference to the two twins in WWE(in wrestling, for those who do not know), and so, they use exactly the same strategy.

A
A.L.C.O.C.O.D.E.N. 02.05.20

nikitaleschenko brie and Nikki Bella?

n
nikitaleschenko 02.05.20

A. L. C. O. C. O. D. E. N.
They are the best))

1 Ovik 02.05.20

Guys no one met with a bug ,when you come to frontier to the southern most point of fast travel it does not appear on the map?

L
Laysik_One 02.05.20

... you are our benefactor, thumb through the forum, all that can be discussed.
UPD. The vehicle abruptly changed the content of the threads Krasavez.

G
GarretSSS 02.05.20

... and this is the most innocent bug. Me, for example, is much more enraged the bug with the encyclopedia of the common man: the entire game held this job, and when finally passed, was given a trophy in the mansion, but the task itself remained in the magazine. In the end achivka Meticulous I never earned

1 Ovik 02.05.20

Guys there is another glitch with the job on shipping stuff. Perform the job ,and in DNA. writes 0% synchronization.

In General, when the patch will be released. I was tired of the small glitches, glitches with the map, and various glitches in some missions(for example, job hunters where in the cave does not appear bear)

G
GarretSSS 02.05.20

1 Hovik
Perform the job ,and in DNA. writes 0% synchronization
It's not a glitch. Simple tasks just seem nine. Three in Boston, York and the Frontier. In order for the gauge to display the percentage, you have to perform everything for any region. For example, all three are shipping in NY, and cha in DNA is 33%.

In General, when the patch will be released
Well, nobody knows. Yubisoft promised with the last DLC now, as far as I know, threatening to release with ДЛС2. Live till the 15th and see )))

a
andrey301095 02.05.20

I had a glitch where I really long ugaral: when I went to the tavern which sat a wounded Charles Lee proehala next to the cart and passing by the tavern, she turned and entered accurately in the doorway:)))

G
GarretSSS 02.05.20

About bugs are funny VIDOS:

There are no current bugs, but all sorts of nonsense. Very funny compilation. Especially fun moments with John and a pig ))))

p
pfrhsnm2011 02.05.20

how's that for a glitch

f
forgreem 02.05.20

I do not understand

L
Laysik_One 02.05.20

pfrhsnm2011
Print screen - not heard. But on screen, when Connor is out of the village, is given the freedom in the Frontier, you can run into any settlement there to start a fight. If the point of the screenshots is not in this, where is the glitch?

p
pfrhsnm2011 02.05.20

Laysik_One
well, if you're not down you would have noticed that this is Connor where he was 7 years old,there is only 1 mission where you play(hide-and-seek with the babies),and print screen does not work a Fig

f
forgreem 02.05.20

mod a thread?

L
Laysik_One 02.05.20

pfrhsnm2011
For the most donovich, this time, it was necessary to specify at once. And the principle of the glitch, if there is clear, regular wymagania for a stripped down part of the map. On the invoice print screen, buy the book by clicking this button.

p
pfrhsnm2011 02.05.20

амир0705
my own secret

k
krikaved 02.05.20

I have the icons dialogs recruits the assassins disappeared after the update of the second patch and the bug with different pistols in a double holster too.

L
Laysik_One 02.05.20

krikaved
WELL, I first had no problems with guns, and the second icons are not removed. Everyone has their own changes :))

p
pfrhsnm2011 02.05.20

nicho special-just got the Desmond outfit after 100 percent the whole game-very glad(print screen is not working)